Hello And Welcome Back!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never knew that many people had been banned.For attacking other people sure,but not for havin a different opinon??? I think the AG is in on this somehow! Right when we REALLY need to be together and movin forward,I think they wanted to throw something in the way for everybody to get side-tracked on and lose the momentum we've got goin!!!

Well there is still some resistance to the truth. They money was stolen until I ran off the advertisers by refusing to help them. I corrupted the database so Ads could no be edited. I refused to collect money for the 3MA. The final conflict was when I refused to make Farmers Markets for profit. i was going to expand the model all over the state. That couldn't be allowed to happen. That would have brought prices down for patients and took care of all of the poor patients. Bob offered me grocery money last week because he knows how large the demand is for free meds.

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES! NICE TRY! LOL

yup thank mibrains for that

not to seem insensitive...

but

your welcome...

I absolutely did edit your post..and made sure that i said i did...

your comment seemed inappropriate.

personal attacks still should be avoided at all costs..

there is enough trouble out there without all this drama.

seems to me that this site is not now, never was. and should never be a place where people can say whatever they want when it comes to personal attacks.

i meant no offense by the censor.

it just seemed like the right thing to do.

I apologize if i offended you.

please refrain from personal attacks.

thank you.

:goodjob:

Not to seem insensitive, but I see the same shitgames are in play here. Thanks for making that clear. This is why you and the rest of the old mod team should be booted.

Cheers

your welcome.

glad you understand.

that's why we should be booted?

so people can say whatever they want?

to whomever they want?

about whatever they want?

where does it end?

racial slurs?

family slurs?

it does not end, because it will not begin.

very happy to keep the peace.

:bow:

Archived