Hello And Welcome Back!

I'm relatively sure you are speaking English, but I am not sure on what dialect? When you learn to speak grown up, I'll take you seriously.

i wish you the best, i do take you and what joe says seriously. So it seriously hurt me to be lied to and then kicked from somewhere you just tryed to help.

Lets move past you and your hubby this place is about mmj and pts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site is dictated in every other way, why not have the grammar police?

But actually, I wasn't referring to grammar, I was pointing out how childish his post was.

There has been more free speech on this site today than there was the entire time Joe was moderator. Nice try LOL :thumbsd:

I'm really curious on why you guys still have Blueberry on post moderation? I wouldn't presume to believe you are afraid of what he has to say. Especially if you are saying there isn't any truth to it. Let him answer everyone's questions.

To the old mods, those who pretended to have loyalty, what's more important to you? Power on a meaningless website or dignity? I have Administrated and Moderated more forums than all of you put together. I have never seen such childish actions in my time as an administrator.

im really curious why komorn has viewed this thread FIVE times now and still hasnt typed a word??

You say that as if we were board members of the 3MA. Were not. Were just Mods. We make sure that people dont post phone numbers, prices, or any other info that may cause themselves or any other patient harm. Thats it. Its not a paying gig. Its just something we do on our own time. I was a Mod for a whole 10 days before this poo hit the fan. I dont know anything and I am not taking sides in the matter. Im just bein a Mod. So long as they allow. And if they decide im not worthy, then I will just be a member. Either way, I will be active in patients and caregivers rights. Nothing more. Nothing less. Thank you, Medcnman.

You Dear Sir are one of the good guys! I know you do not want to be in this position but you truly care about the people here and the site. I am glad you are here and I am glad you are a mod. You are the voice of reason right now.

The only thing I wonder is how long it will take Joe to realize that we all know he is a fake, liar, manipulater, divider, informant, LOOSER! Lots of people have done amazing things for the community, the only difference now is Joe doesnt get to take all the credit for it! I know darn well it was Joe who banned me, he told me he did it to my face! The only dictator was Joe, and we just brought the democracy back!

Grow up and act your age. This is getting no where fast. You among others need to quit the bashing.

It is pretty much pointless to restrict Joe from posting. Joe's accusation are posted on every forum on the net, so there is not much more he can say to hurt the mmma. Of course Joe restricted MACC and CPU and a number of others from defending themselves. But two wrongs never make a right. I complained about the censorship then and to be consistent I have to complain about it now.

i dont know where you got that i banned you hangover but it wasnt me, ive banned maybe 2 or 3 people since being a mod and you were not one of them. Q.

really cause i was in the chatroom and you bounced in and then i was banned on the forum it didn't take a grown up edgimaction to see that the mod that came in chat and seen me talk about 3mg was the one to ban me

There has been more free speech on this site today than there was the entire time Joe was moderator. Nice try LOL :thumbsd:

I don't see anyone criticizing the new admins...

This has just been an immature bash-fest with no credible information of any kind, just a lot of yelling, hooting and hollering, insults, etc., I am really not impressed.

Grow up and act your age. This is getting no where fast. You among others need to quit the bashing.

I bet Im a lot younger than you. It's not bashing its truth! Who do think you are telling me what I can and cant say? Are you just another screen name for Joe? When the fog clears and the cool aid leaves your system maybe you will wake up see the real damage he has done. I can say what ever I want especially if its true and in case you didnt notice there are many of us here speaking the truth. We are not going anywhere sweetheart :lol:

They are allowing the people that are bashing Blueberry free speech, but not so much the others. They are doing this to diminish his integrity. They have been allowing me to speak up, but they weren't earlier today. They were actually deleting my posts. Here is hoping I don't get my privileges stripped away.

They even banned his wife EssDee from logging in. It seems like if they weren't in the wrong, they wouldn't mind the people on his side telling their side of the story. I would be willing to place my hand on the Bible for every statement I have made. One thing I am not is a liar or an overdramatizer (hehe, call out the grammar patrol on me for that word).

Integrety? You think a man that banned hundreds of patients from the MMMA has integrety? Oh ya, your related and bias. Im sure you would say anything to defend him. I really do hope he will be alright, but this has been a long time comming.

Thank you for pulling my Mod stat as I'll be no part of the mmma anymore untill Michael show's us all the books.Michael where is the books so we can see you did not rob the patients? Thats the issue that was brought up to us last week that you had stole all the money the mmma had. Only thing I've asked for anyways besides you not taking the site down. "YOU took down the site as ya know.... was to Just show the people the books so you can show that was not the case. If not then this, have everyone bash Joe cuz he brought the issue up bullcrap and trying to spin the issue.Seems to me that you just opened the site back up to run a smear campaign against Joe to hide the fact you may have did what we've been told.

Simple request and the people deserve the answer. Don't hide behind the new admid name,come on out in the open and put the folks minds at ease. Show them the books or tell us why you don't have to show it to us. Simple as that....

I bet Im a lot younger than you. It's not bashing its truth! Who do think you are telling me what I can and cant say? Are you just another screen name for Joe? When the fog clears and the cool aid leaves your system maybe you will wake up see the real damage he has done. I can say what ever I want especially if its true and in case you didnt notice there are many of us here speaking the truth. We are not going anywhere sweetheart :lol:

Well you are much younger then me I am sure but surely you are an adult? Please act like it.

Thank you for pulling my Mod stat as I'll be no part of the mmma anymore untill Michael show's us all the books.Michael where is the books so we can see you did not rob the patients? Thats the issue that was brought up to us last week that you had stole all the money the mmma had. Only thing I've asked for anyways besides you not taking the site down. "YOU took down the site as ya know.... was to Just show the people the books so you can show that was not the case. If not then this, have everyone bash Joe cuz he brought the issue up bullcrap and trying to spin the issue.Seems to me that you just opened the site back up to run a smear campaign against Joe to hide the fact you may have did what we've been told.

Simple request and the people deserve the answer. Don't hide behind the new admid name,come on out in the open and put the folks minds at ease. Show them the books or tell us why you don't have to show it to us. Simple as that....

You misused your moderator status while I was watching. You should also be very careful of what you say. If you say anything threatening on this website again I will put you on post moderation. Your pseudo-criminal behavior will no longer be tolerated here.

:thumbsu: We all here deserve answers. WE Are the MMMA! We the people, the members, Are The MMMA! If not for the members this would not be a site period. IF the owner of this site really, truly cares about We The Members then he would and should speak up and show us the books. He would speak up and allow Joe here to let us all see what transpires. Show us the books. Let the real truth be shown. Don't let us bash the crap out of each other Speak up Michael it is time do not be silent now Speak Up! Show us the books, it is the people and the ones who paid for the ads who that money belonged to so show us the books!

You misused your moderator status while I was watching. You should also be very careful of what you say. If you say anything threatening on this website again I will put you on post moderation. Your pseudo-criminal behavior will no longer be tolerated here.

one simple question....

Who are you? and where did you come from?

and one complicated question.....

What does Pseudo-criminal mean?

i am just asking because under the circumstances it seems relevant.

one simple question....

Who are you? and where did you come from?

and one complicated question.....

What does Pseudo-criminal mean?

i am just asking because under the circumstances it seems relevant.

Kruzty likes to use threatening words and scenarios to describe the things that might happen to people he doesn't like.

I bet you aren't a lot younger than me, actually..I doubt you are younger than me at all. But this isn't a competition on youth. It's called having some self respect and not making yourself sound like you are incoherent.

It's hard for the truth to come out when one side is banned and censored. But I guess it's the only way people such as yourself can voice your opinion and actually have it heard.

That post wasnt even to you LOL. Actually I am making my voice and opinion heard just fine now that Ive been unbanned along with the rest of the patients- no thanks to your Dad! Where is the big report he promised us tonight?

Kruzty likes to use threatening words and scenarios to describe the things that might happen to people he doesn't like.

interesting redirect...

that may very well be true... but not the question...

please...for the sake of integrity answer the simple question.

but also the complex one if u could...

thanking you in advance..

John

The sad and unfortunate truth is a lot of good people got banned and hurt by Joe's lies, I'm one. After all I did for this site I was banned because I wanted to step down and teach people to grow. I did everything I could to make sure this site was a safe place for patients and when I was unable to stop the direction the site took I stepped down and moved on. This site did to much damage to too many patients by the hostel environment created by Joe with his FUD. I have always stood for the patient and always will and I hope this site can turn itself around and become the helping site we wanted when we revamped it into the new site.

Peace,

Quiteone

Ok Christina --

Your dad was a marine. :goodjob: That’s an awesome and honorable history for him and a legacy for an American family. I and many others thank him for his service. Your dad also did great things for some very poor and desperate people when he was doing his compassion club gig. :thumbsu:

When he got put in a position of authority at mmma, he changed. He became a conflicted, power/attention/money hungry gentleman who still had a love for people in need. He couldn’t balance the corruption that came with the new ‘power’ he had with his true hope to help people in need. You could see it unfold as he posted “stickies” of “blueberry, -oh gosh blushing – in the news AGAIN?”

He’s made some good decisions and some bad. The good decisions mostly spread out the first, I dunno, 67, years of his life or whatever, the bad decisions compressed into the last two years.

I’ve talked with enough people to know. Believe me or don’t. Many of us have seen things first hand that you haven’t, so we know things you don’t.

Let me put it this way. Many people tried to warn folks on the MMMA that transferring marijuana to people you’re not connected to through the registry is a grey area at best and more likely than not will be found to be unprotected under the act. I, myself, posted several such warnings only to have posts deleted. I saw posts deleted with this sort of content. When I confronted your father via email about this issue, he mocked me.

Think about that – the MMMA.org had an active dispensary thread and an active p2p transfer thread…many of us tried to caution the 3ma.org membership that such activities were risky, and that a Section 8 defense was not a reasonable safety net.

This boils down to: There was a lot of advice posted on the mmma.org to be cautious of liberal transfers. Those who posted this got banned. Posts encouraging caution were banned. The McQueen ruling underscored the need to be cautious with transfers. Even after that, the mmma.org banned people who advised caution and again deleted posts discussing this.

As far as I’m concerned the 3MA can rot in hell for giving one-sided advice that wide open transfers are legal/protected. A lot of people made some very bad and life-changing decisions after reading this one-sided advice.

This episode has been very damaging to the mmj movement in general. I, for one, see the incredible value in admonishing those responsible. If we ever hope to gain credibility mainstream, we as a class need to be willing to call foul when necessary.

Some of us have been doing that for two years. Some just started today.

Christina, please look at the actions – not the man. His actions in several ways involving the mmj community have been nothing short of repugnant. Maybe in “heaven” they weigh the good against the bad. But “God” isn’t a moderator on 3ma

Archived