Hello And Welcome Back!

Mos, you and I have had like maybe one or two exchanges here.

Good to have you back.

Mos, you know as well or better than anyone, it was Joes way, or people ended up like you did. Mods and Admins too. Anyone want to ask the Quietone, or perhaps Garfield how it was.

What should be noted is the mods currently, made an agreement a while back. Regardless of what is going down. Our Responsibility was to the Patients and Members of the 3MA before anything else. We still had to play the games, but we stuck together and here we are today. Maybe we can just put down the past animosities, and breath in a breath of well deserved fresh air. We have A lot of work to get done in a short time. We can spend that bickering about why we are now all here again? or we can spend our time Planning and Implementing Achievable goals to save our Act.

I am really hoping everyone prefers the later, or we may as well take our rootballs and go home (Cali,Wa,Or)

Timmahh,

I thank you for your words and I have caught on to the fact the current moderators have made an "agreement" of some sorts to move this place forward and that's fine by me. I was prepared to sit and watch the whole thing go down and not say a word. Then I see the right hand man Q.Tipper acting lick a little lamb, when he and and old lady whined there way to being mods. While doing nothing but reek havoc and act holier than thou.

You are correct you and I have had very little interaction and I will say this you are a strong writer, and have strong convictions, while I don't completely agree with your take on things I do respect your opinion and your writing. As stated by someone else I don't feel mods should have such a strong opinion on issues like P2P, IMO they should try and remain some what neutral on highly sensitive issues. I would say your a great member and should remain so.

I have spoken with theQuietone and he is a good man, so I'm aware he left for a reason and the man had nothing to do with crashing this site or any other B.S. I also got madd respect for LHB he's been here a long time and keeps out of the B.S.

I'm fine sitting on the side lines of the 3MA I'm just a farmer, what I do ain't that important around here. :D You guys have fun!

Peace,

Mos

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you are failing to grasp is that the COA essentially said that if you don’t fall within the strict limits of the act, then you don’t qualify for the medical defense.

You'll be interested to know the Supreme Court is pondering that very question right now. In both the King and Kalonic cases.

I believe they view this method of application to be, something like, nullifying the voter by way of nit picking .. something they take a dim view of ..

I think OConnell is about to have his bubble popped ..

p2p sales were found to be illegal by the COA in August of 2011. That means if you had a p2p sale in 2010, you're screwed. Some of us, in 2010, warned of this. It is as if you think that law changed from p2p is legal to p2p is illegal when the COA ruling came out. Sorry, that isn't how it works. P2p sales are illegal back to day one. Some of us back to day 1 warned against p2p sales.

Do you hear me now?

got it .. "I told you so!!"

So very well done!!

I have a better one for you: "It's against federal law. So anything to do with marijuana AT ALL is illegal. If you completely avoid marijuana, you will never get arrested for marijuana."

See!! It's perfect! A projection that can NEVER be wrong!!

Now then .. any time that any one gets arrested at all, I can say "I told you so!" And I get to feel soooooo much better about myself!!

I can prove I'm superior to those that got arrested!

No. The COA said the MMMAct protects you to the extent your actions are outlined under the act. The act does not protect patient to patient sales. So once you lose the protection of the Act, that patient to patient sale is also a "delivery" under PHC.

It is pretty simple.

But delivery is protected under the MMMA. So if "delivery" under the PHC requires consideration to be delivery then the MMMA speaks to it directly when it refers to "delivery" and "transfer." However, it has been noted that consideration is irrelevant to delivery under the UHC within that very same ruling.

consideration is irrelevant consideration is irrelevant consideration is irrelevant

Unless your name is OConnell and you are foaming at the mouth to put sick people in jail.

Thats exactly why the Supreme Court is taking up the case- the sale of marijuana in Michigan is not illegal. Only the delivery is illegal and we are covered there. However a bill pending in the legislature would make the "sale" of marijuana outside of registry card restrictions illegal destroying the whole arguement. That bill only requires a simple majority because they are writing it into the penal code instead of ammending the act. THIS IS WHY! Lets hope the bill fails and we win in the Supreme Court other wise P2P is gone for good!

LOL .. interesting.

That is a screw up on their part. If the new law takes away from the existing law, it requires a 75% vote.

So they pass it on a 50% basis. The law gets tossed later.

In addition, section 7e makes the MMMA the trump card against any other law.

Right now, folks pretend these new "sale" laws don't effect the MMMA because "sales" isn't in the MMMA.

However, the Supreme Court is about to talk about this p2p sales stuff. IF the SC finds p2p "sales" are protected and one of those 50% laws had passed, the new law would be invalid instantly.

ONLY IF the SC rules that p2p sales are not protected by the MMMA will the new law be effective with only the 50% vote.

LOL .. interesting.

That is a screw up on their part. If the new law takes away from the existing law, it requires a 75% vote.

So they pass it on a 50% basis. The law gets tossed later.

In addition, section 7e makes the MMMA the trump card against any other law.

Right now, folks pretend these new "sale" laws don't effect the MMMA because "sales" isn't in the MMMA.

However, the Supreme Court is about to talk about this p2p sales stuff. IF the SC finds p2p "sales" are protected and one of those 50% laws had passed, the new law would be invalid instantly.

ONLY IF the SC rules that p2p sales are not protected by the MMMA will the new law be effective with only the 50% vote.

The S.C is never going to allow sales IMHO of course i would not count on it

The McQueen case, Started when Brandon went in the Morning Sun..Front Page holding a bag of medical cannabis..And OPENLY admited he was making 20% off all deals..The law does not allow profit..(like brandon bragged bout making in the Sunday Mornin Press. The law does allow compensation..LOok in Definitions under MEDICAL USE>> (e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

I agree 100% Mayor, profit was never part of the petition, Ballot or Act, as it shouldn't be. Basically they were doing what i have been calling 3rd party transfers.

Which in my personal opinion, seems counter to how the act was understood by the majority of the people I spoke with during the Petition and Vote.

I agree, for the moment the Coa has skuttled Pt to Pt for remuneration. I am only stating they had to go out side the guidelines in how they were supposed to handle a People Initiated Act. Essentionally breaking the law to ensure we are breaking the law.

I have a Huge issue with that.

I see instead of the mods stepping down they are getting promoted.

Meet the new boss... Same as the old boss...

You would have to ASSuME because BB was CEO last week, and we were mods last week, we are part of the "Old Guard". Fair enough.

But if there was an issue, do you not think Mr Komorn would of fired us as he did Mr Cain? Remember what they say about those that make general assumptions.

Perhaps you could step beside yourself a bit and take an open, unbiased glance around.

Joe is gone, no need to keep up the anger towards him here, by using us to vent it.

It not the best way to take those first steps.

I would like to remind all our returning people. We are turning over a new leaf right now. You can remain and grow with us, or you can continue to be a bump in the road waiting for the Road Maintenance Crew that is right behind the forward progress from this point on.

QUESTION!!

Those people with twenty or 30 accounts .. are they going to have all of their Sybals unlocked?

We will try to keep members to only one account. Sometimes we have to be careful when there are others in the same household of members using a shared computer. We will be watching for those members with multiple accounts and removing all but one account for them.

We will try to keep members to only one account. Sometimes we have to be careful when there are others in the same household of members using a shared computer. We will be watching for those members with multiple accounts and removing all but one account for them.

Yep .. everyone should be able to speak clearly .. but Sybal shouldn't get to talk sixteen times as much ..

Penutbutter! Hi there! Thanks for once again a very unique take on this. Here is the best part: Because they actually had to write a bill in order to make the "sale" illegal the atorneys can now add that in their brief to confirm that "sale" is not illegal. Other wise why would they need to adress the term "sale" with completely new legislation. LOLOL!

Q-Tipper what are you talking about? You were drinking the Kool-Aid too, banning people left and right. And lord knows you know nothing about the"OG's" of this site. I don't care about the drama but reading you acting like your supportive of the change on this site just ain't right.

You should probably step down as a mod bro, go take another Kool-Aid break! :thumbsu:

Mos Cutty

:goodjob:

You would have to ASSuME because BB was CEO last week, and we were mods last week, we are part of the "Old Guard". Fair enough.

But if there was an issue, do you not think Mr Komorn would of fired us as he did Mr Cain? Remember what they say about those that make general assumptions.

Perhaps you could step beside yourself a bit and take an open, unbiased glance around.

Joe is gone, no need to keep up the anger towards him here, by using us to vent it.

It not the best way to take those first steps.

I would like to remind all our returning people. We are turning over a new leaf right now. You can remain and grow with us, or you can continue to be a bump in the road waiting for the Road Maintenance Crew that is right behind the forward progress from this point on.

dont act like some mods didnt use people as whipping stones and abuse there powers.

are you threating him cause you dont like his opinion ?

(get with the program or we will clean you out)

can returning people remain even if they ere not like minded with you but share a diffent side.

is he being construcive ? maybe you never know..

i remember joe yelling on a greentree's show cause of the chatroom on the show

Mooopooos STORM !

was that construcive ? maybe :)

why didn't Komorn clean house ? who said he is done.

Unfortunately the COA has ruled that p2p is IS illegal. While this ruling may be changed by a higher court, it is currently THE LAW.....period. You can be arrested and thrown in jail....period. Make no mistake about it.

Unfortunately the courts are not interpreting the laws the way we want them to.

dont act like some mods didnt use people as whipping stones and abuse there powers.

are you threating him cause you dont like his opinion ?

(get with the program or we will clean you out)

can returning people remain even if they ere not like minded with you but share a diffent side.

is he being construcive ? maybe you never know..

i remember joe yelling on a greentree's show cause of the chatroom on the show

Mooopooos STORM !

was that construcive ? maybe :)

why didn't Komorn clean house ? who said he is done.

the only point i am making is that was then. it is behind us. we can go forward as a single motivated unit, or we can keep bouncing around like we have been over the last few yrs.

Archived