Hello And Welcome Back!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome back bp, your thoughts are shared by many here, many were banned unnecessarily for personal reasons by past admin and i apologize for their decision to do so. i appreciate you sharing your story but we must move on and and not let the past block our vision of the future. our leadership has changed but not our desire to help the sick and dying. from this point on we can only get better and build on what we all have learned from this. i hope you stick around bp, OG's were the staple of this site at one time and are still part of the backbone to a great membership. Q.

Q-Tipper what are you talking about? You were drinking the Kool-Aid too, banning people left and right. And lord knows you know nothing about the"OG's" of this site. I don't care about the drama but reading you acting like your supportive of the change on this site just ain't right.

You should probably step down as a mod bro, go take another Kool-Aid break! :thumbsu:

Mos Cutty

Q-Tipper what are you talking about? You were drinking the Kool-Aid too, banning people left and right. And lord knows you know nothing about the"OG's" of this site. I don't care about the drama but reading you acting like your supportive of the change on this site just ain't right.

You should probably step down as a mod bro, go take another Kool-Aid break! :thumbsu:

Mos Cutty

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I think the true focus of the 3ma was lost many moons ago. Can we blame it all on one person......I don't think so.

People are demanding answers - who has the answers? Whose answers are we to believe? What are we to do with those answers?

The real focus to me is not about blame. We can point our fingers all day and it still leaves us at square one. It also dosen't fix the issue.

The focus needs to be on whether the 3MA can be repaired and how that can be implemented.

The 3ma was once THE PLACE to come for those seeking information and help, most received accurate up to date information. (talking PAST here) Helping others to learn to help themselves was a top priority at one time. Sharing opinions in a conducive environment and having others weigh in was also attractive to many. Compassion Clubs were also a clear focus of the past. We had awesome grow journals and tutorials. So many good things have fallen into the abyss here. Do we want these things back? Can we get them back?

This site may be "owned" by one individual. But without our support, this site is NOTHING. Its all of us members/contributors that made this site the top place for Michigan Medical Marijuana. It wasn't Blueberry or Michael or the almighty $$. We can keep screaming at the injustices of the past or we can strive for a better future, whether at 3MA or not.

Personally, I would love for the 3MA to be a "respected" community once again. It has fallen off the radar as far as a RELIABLE, CONSISTENT part of our movement. My personal thoughts are even with the "black eyes" it has received, it can be repaired, if we choose for it to be. IF we have clear focus and direction. (big IF here)

I have been bashed, called a troll, been told I was a member of other organizations, while a member here, as many of my aquaintances have. I have legit complaints as well. BUT my biggest complaint is PATIENTS NOT HAVING the 3MA as a place they can count on. (that has been a complaint for sometime)

I know this "debacle" will eventually "blowover", but that does not solve the dilemma of the direction of the 3MA or whether the 3MA can regain its reputation of a reliable source in the Michigan MMJ community.

I understand people need to "get things off their chest" and I do not disagree with it. Many have legit concerns and complaints. One thing we must realize though is that clear answers in this case may never be had. We must decide what can be done about it......if anything at all.

Mos Cutty

:goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu:

If you have ever stood in a polling booth, you have drank some Kool-Aid. We all have. Even myself. But i only got the bottom of the pitcher. Everybody deserves a second, third and maybe even a fourth chance. Look at the Kool-Aid Richard Nixon served to the feds! Many people can still taste it. Lets give those that took a sip, the opportunity to spit it back out. I dont know the history between the mods and some members but it seems pretty ugly. Lets just make sure that history doesnt repeat itself. Thanks, Medcnman.

as usual some meaningless banter from the great mos cutty and crew... the thing is mos i was good enough at what i was doing to fool even the biggest fools including you and your little gang. you guys know nothing about me and like i said in another post, say whatever you need to say, do it now, get it off your chest mos because once the transition is done it will be business here as usual so dont think for one minute this sites changes will permit you or anyone else to just come back here and air your dirty laundry, its not going to happen! Q

You are the dirty laundry bro, and a coward on top of it. Ask around homie, I put in work you run off at the mouth! I don't need the pissing match just stating the facts!

I'm a farmer not a fake politico like yourself, I keep it real how about you?

Been in this movement for over 14 years when did you start?

All them darn post in one year and you still ain't said nothing!

as usual some meaningless banter from the great mos cutty and crew... the thing is mos i was good enough at what i was doing to fool even the biggest fools including you and your little gang. you guys know nothing about me and like i said in another post, say whatever you need to say, do it now, get it off your chest mos because once the transition is done it will be business here as usual so dont think for one minute this sites changes will permit you or anyone else to just come back here and air your dirty laundry, its not going to happen! Q

Your statement here shows that you are incapable of doing what's right. "Business as usual" ? you have been polluted by the BB lies and are a threat to the unity of the community. If you can put your pride aside you will do what's right and step down. The only chance this community has of recovering is to start with a clean slate.

And yet, lower courts after the CoA Ruling, while well aware of the CoA Ruling have tossed and dismissed cases of Pt/Pt Transfers with money, stating in that courts opinion, P2P with remuneration is not Illegal per the Medical Use of the Act.

So we have 1/2 the courts saying yes P2P is Ok with money transferred as well, and 1/2 the courts saying no it is not ok with money transferred, even after the CoA McQueen ruling.

Courts do not make Law, they uphold and interpret Law. as noted Judges can not legislate from the bench, only enforce Laws.

The issue with the CoA McQueen ruling, is the CoA, went outside the legal parameters set forth by the Michigan Supreme Court on the guidelines of Interpreting a People Initiative, which is not just a Law, but a Law by the People for the People. As such, a People Initiative has Very Strict Guidelines and Rules that MUST be followed by EVERY State Agency, which includes the State Court of Appeals.... I find it Very disturbing that our State Court of Appeals, Wantonly ignored the Guide set forth by the Highest Court in the State, the Michigan Supreme Court, and effectively broke a Law set forth to protect the People and their Right to Create Law through Initiatives, but did so with the intention to subjugate the Will of the People, and Make otherwise Law Abiding Citizens into hardened felons.

All by the will of one man who has NO Legal Authority to make his OPINION of OUR LAW change by re writing it to his liking, without a 75% Super Majority in Both the House of Representatives, and the State Senate...And then a Signature by the Governor, non of which has been accomplished I might ad.

I believe this is a message the PEOPLE of this great State will get behind, and one that should not be passed by.

The People of the State will hear it, Did you?

The McQueen case, Started when Brandon went in the Morning Sun..Front Page holding a bag of medical cannabis..And OPENLY admited he was making 20% off all deals..The law does not allow profit..(like brandon bragged bout making in the Sunday Mornin Press. The law does allow compensation..LOok in Definitions under MEDICAL USE>> (e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

Your statement here shows that you are incapable of doing what's right. "Business as usual" ? you have been polluted by the BB lies and are a threat to the unity of the community. If you can put your pride aside you will do what's right and step down. The only chance this community has of recovering is to start with a clean slate.

Perfect! :goodjob:

q-tip still has his head firmly planted in joes donkey rectum. He's be joe's cleanup guy for a long while now. A real yesman. You being a mod makes me sick you prick. The things I know that you've done are disgusting. And all in an effort to support your bro. Well your bro is gone now and I'm not surprised if you are still his cleanup here. His inside crapbag. Everyone here knows what a poser you are and what a weak-minded person you are. So take your business as usual attitude over to joe's new site and you and him can go get some of your friends and hang out and talk about better times. This site will never work as long as crapbags remain in any control.

I see instead of the mods stepping down they are getting promoted.

Meet the new boss... Same as the old boss...

What a shame..I was hoping to see some fundamental changes made..so this could once again be a community based site.

EDIT...The quiet one should have been brought back and given that position..he is truly for the patients and community!!

the COA essentially said that if you don’t fall within the strict limits of the act, then you don’t qualify for the medical defense.

that is true but what about Bob and torey's case we were legal all the way and still can't use the Law in court

And Bob and Torey are not alone here..Theres alot that are being denied the right to say I AM A PATIENT>

I do not know about any one else but , I don't want ANY PART of your "business as usual" , when it is all said and done . In case you hadn't noticed , "business as usual" , is what brought us here ! So if it is not going to change , as your statements & attitude seem to imply , things will never get better around here .

Timmah you are flat wrong and giving bad advice. How did the broom miss you when sweeping this place clean? Get the F_CK OUT! As a mod you shouldn't be giving that kind of advice because people tend to give mods more credibility here. STFU!

Be Civil. It is time to drop the anger, at least at those in the same side of the fight as you. It does Nothing to forward the momentum. If you want to get and Be angry, get pissed-off at Bill Schuette and our State, and our Corrupted Judicial System.

We can set and discuss why we think the law is right or wrong, or we can find the biggest issue we KNOW are wrong, and work to eliminate them before they become a bigger issue. When Maine (nearly the same Act we have except they went with Dispensaries) passed, they wanted a Registry card too. But Guess What, the PEOPLE WORKED TOGETHER, and Sued their state and WON on the issue a Registry Card, expressly violates their Act. You would think we should do the same, but it would appear folks here in Michigan would rather roll over and believe BS' Opine creates Law. It simply does not do any such thing.

As far as the court cases, I dont recall them off the top of my head, just too much other bs in my melon at the moment, but Big Daddies would be one to start with. Yes this is still in the lower courts. but BS and the PA were NOT ABLE to shut them down under a Public Nuisance Laws. BDs then forced the AG's and PA's hand and the judge agreed, this is a Criminal case, not a civil one. Strike one. The judge also is allowing testimony on a Sec 8 or sec 4 defense. The defendants WILL be able to say they are Michigan Medical Marihuana Patients. Strike 2. When the Civil Court Judges dismisses the case on the grounds big daddies is operating under compliance of the 08 MMM Act. Strike Three. There was another case i want to say in Wayne County within the last 60ish days where the Judge dismissed charges on a Pt2Pt transfer with money stating in his decision, the Parties were operating within the Limits outlined by the MMMM Act.

Part of understanding the Law is doing the Leg work yourself. No offense to any of the lawyers here, but unless they are winning Cannabis cases here in Michigan, opposed to taking 3000.00 retainers and telling their clients to plea out the case, we just end up with more innocent people going to jail, and yet, everyone is saying woes me, the court make my laws for me.

That is not how it works. Everyone should be Highly perturbed that our inalienable rights are being stirpped one by one by this States Ruling Class. We are 9.5 million citizens, and 6 plus million voters. They are but a small handful of power mongers that expect you to sit down, shut up and take the penance they give us.

That ONLY WORKS if you listen to them.

A CoA ruling will ONLY stand if the ruling is not appealed to the State Supreme Court, or if it is, the State Supreme Court Declines to hear the Appeal. Case Closed, CoA is the Law unless further Challenged, or the Intelligent Citizens of this state pass another Constitutional Amendment is passed, overturning the Courts ruling.

So it is NOT LAW, Supreme Court is Hearing McQueen. As a Result, ALL cases Should be put to a continuance until the MSC makes a ruling. But BS and the State, and Many of the LEO agencies will not stop until We Citizens stop them, or we just let them walk all over us as they have been doing for the last 40 yrs now. If you have not noticed, the Federal Government has ramped up their efforts, you think the state is going to stand down, even though they should?

I am not telling anyone to be a test case. We all have our own lines to walk. But as a Citizen of Michigan, a Father, Son and Tax Paying Citizen, I can no longer set idle while I watch my daughters rights be stripped away, and feel good about letting it happen without a fight for it.

This is Our Law, We Passed it. Now We need to Defend it.

You can stand on the side lines and let your life be decided for you. Or you can get in the game and take an active roll in fighting for Our Law and Our Rights.

We still have a Republic, but if no one is willing to stand up and fight for it, then we fall to a democracy, and with BS and RS at the wheel, Oligarchy is just around the bend. I prefer my Republic, and I will do everything I can to defend it. So my daughter and your children don't have to.

We the Citizens Did not Start this fight, but make no Mistake, either We finish it, or BS and the State will finihs it for you.

The Choice is YOURS. Just rememmber, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" (N.Peart)

The Big Picture Ladies and Gentleman, not the little fights. thats why we are still here 2 yrs later talking about the bad rulings. We need to focus, meld and push forward as One Voice of the People.

That is how we will TAKE OUR Law, and our State Back.

Those in the State work for Us. If they dont, we need to FIRE Them Now.

Stand up and step into the light now, or we can all just continue to be treated like drugged criminals.

Mos Cutty

Mos, you and I have had like maybe one or two exchanges here.

Good to have you back.

Mos, you know as well or better than anyone, it was Joes way, or people ended up like you did. Mods and Admins too. Anyone want to ask the Quietone, or perhaps Garfield how it was.

What should be noted is the mods currently, made an agreement a while back. Regardless of what is going down. Our Responsibility was to the Patients and Members of the 3MA before anything else. We still had to play the games, but we stuck together and here we are today. Maybe we can just put down the past animosities, and breath in a breath of well deserved fresh air. We have A lot of work to get done in a short time. We can spend that bickering about why we are now all here again? or we can spend our time Planning and Implementing Achievable goals to save our Act.

I am really hoping everyone prefers the later, or we may as well take our rootballs and go home (Cali,Wa,Or)

So it is NOT LAW, Supreme Court is Hearing McQueen.

You are wrong.

COA rulings create case law.

The appeal to the SC doesn't mean that the interpretation of the law is in limbo until the higher court rules. COA rulings are law as soon as the judgement is entered.

Current case law in Michigan is that if a patient provides marijuana to another patient he isn't the CG for and gets something of value in echange, he is not protected.

We can hope this is overturned, we can hope for new legislation to allow p2p sales if the SC says the current law doesn't allow them.

But for you to be staff/admin and telling people p2p sales are legal is putting people in harm's way. 1,000 lower court rulings won't change that.

I for one would like to hear from blueberry personally as I have some important issues I would like to discuss with him....his PM is blocked right now and he cannot receive msgs.....this 710 geek is probably a provacatuer from the legalization effort people....that's what it looks like....divide and conquer is how they approach things...ignore this 710troll until all the facts are presented.....please contact me personally bb if you can...someone is severely limiting your abilities on this site and I am with you for patient advocacy.....prayerz

Uh .. provacatuer ?? From the legalization people??

Ummmm .. there has been no problem that I'm aware of between the MMMA and saferMichigan.

Are you suggesting there should be one?

BTW I'm angry with the way you just talked about me .. I'm one of those "legalization folks."

That is simply not true. Maybe you wrote that incorrectly> it has been repeatly stated here that Patients can not sell marijuana to other patients. That is illegal yes. Caregiver compensation as it stands now is allowed.

Yes it has been said.

It is also been said that such actions are completely legal.

It has also been said that is a point of debate here.

The vast majority here believe such actions (p2p sales) are completely legal.

Archived