glad you understand.

that's why we should be booted?

so people can say whatever they want?

to whomever they want?

about whatever they want?

where does it end?

racial slurs?

family slurs?

it does not end, because it will not begin.

Yes, it will not begin

very happy to keep the peace.

:bow:

when editing and then quoting,but showing the quote unedited, should see if you can fix for future. Regardless of how I feel, I don't think this should be a time of bashing one another, we need to come together and stand for our rights.

Looks like BB made it back from his big meeting with the FBI really fast. WINK WINK! I always knew he was a good little narc, which was what got me banned in the first place. Glad to see the truth finally came out, anyone close to him should be careful! COP CALLER! The real question is was it a real meeting with the FBI or was it all a delusion- hmmmm....

unfortunately, there are those that for whatever reason cannot interact properly in an adult social situation. They create conflict on forums so that they can feel important and valid, because in the real world they don't get the attention they feel they deserve.

i ask again ... a simple question. since you deleted it the first time :(

mr. komorn why have you viewed this thread 4 times in the last hours and not typed a word?

do you not feel the need to respond to the community about the theft allegations?

i ask again ... a simple question. since you deleted it the first time :(

mr. komorn why have you viewed this thread 4 times in the last hours and not typed a word?

do you not feel the need to respond to the community about the theft allegations?

and again.... in case you delete the last one

Just curious, why do you have Blueberry on approved moderation? With as much as he has done for this community, you could at least allow him to tell his side of the story. So much for that free speech you were promising. Seems an awful a lot like a dictatorship to me.

I wonder if all of these people that were banned are realizing that is was not Blueberry that was requesting them to be banned. That the dictatorship is still standing despite the fact that they removed Blueberry. Makes you wonder, huh?

ever have joe lie to your face then when he knows the jig is up his eyes tear up to cry ?

Joe is one os the greatest actors of his time.

Its just past his time

We really need to stay together or Schuette's gonna get what he wants - Divide and conquer us!And Lighten up on the personal attacks,this isn't a place for that! Kinda thought this was a place for Healing Talk??? Help me out here Mods.I always thought you guys did a pretty good job fer free!

Just curious, why do you have Blueberry on approved moderation? With as much as he has done for this community, you could at least allow him to tell his side of the story. So much for that free speech you were promising. Seems an awful a lot like a dictatorship to me.

I wonder if all of these people that were banned are realizing that is was not Blueberry that was requesting them to be banned. That the dictatorship is still standing despite the fact that they removed Blueberry. Makes you wonder, huh?

The only thing I wonder is how long it will take Joe to realize that we all know he is a fake, liar, manipulater, divider, informant, LOOSER! Lots of people have done amazing things for the community, the only difference now is Joe doesnt get to take all the credit for it! I know darn well it was Joe who banned me, he told me he did it to my face! The only dictator was Joe, and we just brought the democracy back!

I have removed the banfilters and all previously banned users. Welcome back to the MMMA!

good to hear!!

i hope all the relevant growers know where to go for their info when they wish to avoid the politics and drama this place has become.

michihganmedicalmarijuanagrowers.com

or

dispensary owners

or

http://Love Site/index.php?app=forums

I'm relatively sure you are speaking English, but I am not sure on what dialect? When you learn to speak grown up, I'll take you seriously.

What are you the grammer police? I know exactly the acting he was talking about. Is that the best you can do is make fun of a patients grammer? How intulectual of you :goodjob:

why did this piece of truth get deleted? i would be more than happy to scour the forums and find instances of joe telling us how broke the site is??

Joe, you have created so much drama by keeping people in fear. Every week it's something new with you. "they are coming, they are coming".

You say people do strange things in duress? Lying to the sick and elderly is a bit more than "strange". It's outrageous. Sad. Unbecoming of a "leader". Pathetic.

I for one would like to seek your resignation from anything cannabis related in the state of Michigan.

You purposely create fear, and then make a bad attempt at playing the hero. Then you degrade others to make yourself look better. Then you create more fear. It's a viscous cycle.

You are NOT transparent and never were. But you swore up and down there was no funny business going on. Lies, all of it. Lies.

Now that the poop is hitting the fan you are running for cover and hiding/protecting your own rear end...... and while you are doing that, you are telling caregivers "you are next". Are you serious? Create more fear? WOW.

"It's all about the patients?" Lies, all of it. Lies.

"We can't keep the lights on?" Lies, all of it.

The facts are that you haven't done anything at all for the medical marijuana movement in this state except make the community look like a joke and a complete disaster. And your excuse that "people do/say strange things under duress" ..... yeah that doesnt hold up in court and its not going to hold up the peoples court either.

yeah there is a lot if devisivness here and the politics of this site are very diluted and convoluted....there needs to be a wholistic approach to things....now is the time where our tribe needs to stand together strongly.......people should be able to agree to disagree...not vicious personal attacks that serve nothing but to vent anger....anger is a useless emotion unless your in a war...alot of this looks like the 60s-70s with all the cointelpro provacatuers that destroyed all the movements back then.....too bad as this is the largest mmj site for Michigan on the web....peace thru the medicine

I get what your saying and you really are right. But please understand that so many of us are angry for being wrongfully banned by Joe. He took the MMMA away from the very patients he claimed to protect, this anger has built for a long time for so many patients- HUNDREDS of patients! I am so glad the wrongs against us are being corrected but dont be surprised if a lot of the old members come back and speak their mind. And now he is still here, posting more lies! We are NOT going to let him continue lying, continue dividing without calling him out!

Archived