Cannabis Coalition Unifies State In Opposition To House Bills

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I don't drop in often anymore. I have been rather busy, but I do check the site on occassion. This thread is the first positive thing I have seen going on here in quite awhile. Good to see so many of the old gang pulling together.

Take Care,

______

Back on topic, I support hb 4856 no one wants to face the loss of a family member to an intoxicated driver. Need a definition of marijuana intoxication.

Most script drugs say you should not drive for x amount of time. Studies needed to validate time frame.

Hb 4853 The law already addresses these issues aquatically. Oppose

HB 4851:In light of a local ordnance I oppose. Said ordnance seems to point to a single provider in a location that most can not afford. Opposed

HB 4834: Objuction to photo size, and does not state who will supply the photo, where to get such a photo taken.

The dmv has stated that they would be opposed to taking the photos due to budget constraints. Opposed

Maybe we should help them out and write our own amendments??? And send them to our legislators ( favorable ) for consideration and possible submission?

Just a wondering mind.... :bong7bp:

Hey Freddy .. warning on the side of a bottle of THC in the drug store, says don't drive until you are used to the medicine.

• 4 weeks later...

Any truth to the legislators statements that representatives of the medical marijuana community negotiated with them during the drafting of these proposed pieces of legislation? If so, who was involved? As I want to assure they receive the credit due them when these laws are finally passed and signed by the governor. Gonna be interesting.

Ok, truth be told it was me. I negotiated with the Reps. But no, it goes beyond that. The talks were actually with Eric Holder, Leon Panetta, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. We sat around a table doing bong hits and discussing everything. Basically it came down to them telling me if I would author and then go along with the bills they would make me ambassador to Fiji. So there you have hit, as soon as the bills pass I will be moving to Fiji and will also have diplomatic immunity to grow as much herbs as I want and supply the domestic Michigan market back here.... I'm Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich Biiiiiotch!

Edited by SFC

Chad the reason why that is???? Do you know why???? Because that is not a productive statement, it is only to illicit fighting. Has nothing to do with me but it does have to do with the fact is this and things said about Anyone should not stand if it is done in a way as to be demeaning to others. Doesn't matter who says what about who it simply should not be allowed if it has nothing to do with an idea, the topic, a subject but instead about a person or people.

Do we really want to continue on this path with the MMMA?

Edited by restlesslegs

restless, you are going to have to get used to those kinds of comments if you are going to be a mod on NMMC.

I am not a mod/member there and I am sick of hearing them

I have an idea tho

Civil conversation that aids our cause and does not revert to name calling

You know like adults speak in the same room

I hope that doesn't get this thread locked

And for the record there are a couple bottom feeders on this site who hate Cain

Yet we are forced to be privy to their opinions

Then just ignore them and they will die on their own. Don't thumbs down somebody for calling out a troll.

OH come on! If anything is wrong with anyone it is always someone elses fault. Gees you all can't see this? No one seems to take responsibility for their own actions. I see that as an insult to anyone who has a mature bone in their body.

Also, I have a feeling, Beans, that CaveatLector would say the same things to Joe's face that he says in this forum.

I have a few choice words I would like to impart on a couple members as well

In person would be ideal, find out how much computer bravado some of these boys are displaying

I just don't see that as being a positive in our task

I don't really care to hear J. cain anything

So if members are threatened for bringing about Joe's crazy hair brain schemes so should those using the sheep and kool aid analogies

Edited by Beans

• 2 weeks later...

Previous post aborted.

Nevermind, came that close to being a smarty pants.

Dr. Bob

it seems like you never have a good thing to say .you act like a little girl with your instigating ways .go take more from the patients and stop pouring gas on the fires around here

Thanks for your profound comment. I don't recall saying anything to deserve it, but to each his own.

Dr. Bob

BTW, interesting you came on quite some time after that comment to make a confrontational post directed at me. So who is the one pouring gas on a fire? Have a nice day.

it seems like you never have a good thing to say .you act like a little girl with your instigating ways .go take more from the patients and stop pouring gas on the fires around here

Drop the self righteous crap. It's a bit over-the-top and quite ridiculous. Do you like living in a democracy or should we be running things like the old U.S.S.R.?

So Dr Bob certifies patients and gets paid for it and that makes him a bad guy? Do YOU get paid for doing YOUR work?

In case you haven't heard, Dr. Bob is pro-legalization. If he was in it to rape patients he obviously wouldn't be siding with repealtoday.

Stop acting like a little boy with your instigating ways...