Unity? Lansing On May 29th Medical Cannabis Rally

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like you bob.. our club.. has made a commitment to Trying to make a difference.. You wrote that we support the rally.. i never wrote that.. What we are going to do is pay for a bus to take interested parties to lansing to speak with our representatives. We are going to go in as a large group and lobby.. And we will come prepared with testimonials if there does happen to be a rally.. You need to stop focusing on my group and focus on your own thing.. We are not trying to f with you.. now please take our name out of your lips..

The only reason you even were mentioned is because of what 'your group' posted on 'your site' about me. It was used as an example of what needs to be avoided in this community. Now as far as I am concerned, you take your bus, your members, your grill, your whatever and go have fun at the rally you're not supporting. I and most of us in here don't really care. I do care about the garbage being posted from your club about me, I suggest it be stopped. It is counter productive.

Dr. Bob

Annie, you know I am crazy about you but your people are the ones still messing with Bob. End it already.

I am crazy about Annnie as well, but that club seems to collect clowns and they can't get a handle on it. As noted, these posts they are putting out make us look like idiots to the point some in here are suggesting they are LEO plants putting things in the paper to turn the public away from us. We all know the individuals doing it are actual members, just members with very poor judgement and reasoning skills, but they really make us look bad.

I will be stopping the one soon, perhaps the example made of him will make the others think twice. But that club needs to get itself under control and start thinking about the effect they are having on the community with the general public.

Dr. Bob

Annie, you know I am crazy about you but your people are the ones still messing with Bob. End it already.

wth? i havent even been on here for a freakin couple of weeks open up this thread and see my club used by bob as a example of bad behavior and you want to say we are messing? LOL ok I have over and over asked for it to end...

I am crazy about Annnie as well, but that club seems to collect clowns and they can't get a handle on it. As noted, these posts they are putting out make us look like idiots to the point some in here are suggesting they are LEO plants putting things in the paper to turn the public away from us. We all know the individuals doing it are actual members, just members with very poor judgement and reasoning skills, but they really make us look bad.

I will be stopping the one soon, perhaps the example made of him will make the others think twice. But that club needs to get itself under control and start thinking about the effect they are having on the community with the general public.

Dr. Bob

again.. im doing this.. ??? Ok well im so happy its ok for bob to point out to the new ppl coming in here how bad clare county is.. LOL

Okay, let's talk about message. Could we have some sample quotes from the newspaper the day after the rally? WHO would say WHAT in the newspapers the next day after a protest on the capital steps on May 29th? Who is in the photo that runs? If there is television, who makes it into the edited footage and what do they say? What is Rick Jones going to say when he gets his chance? Let's do this thought exercise, as it speaks directly to the effectiveness of any public action on behalf of medical marijuana patients and caregivers, or cannabis users in general, or whatever, or whoever, this rally/protest is for.

whatever, or whoever, this rally/protest is for

you can say it's about Bob and Torey if you want

we are still in court and we were legal and are being railroaded

Dr. Bob

wow.. out of control?? umm ok.. was pretty rowdy at the library bro..

As I said Annnie, have fun. No one is asking you not to go support anything. It is not your club or most of the folks in it, it is a few loose cannons you seem to collect and tolerate. As long as that occurs, you make your own reputation. Don't complain if folks point it out.

Happy weekend y'all. Just more work on this end. Started the pain clinic in Marquette and things went great.

Dr. Bob

My dear friends

Dr. Bob, Mayerherb and others. Seriously we all need to just stop this infighting. Competition is one thing but to allow ourselves to become over zealous to the point that it becomes harmful to all concerned is very unproductive.

I will not ask anyone to apologize for their words or actions, heck I am not even going to ask you all to shake hands.

What I will ask you is what is our common goals? We speak of compassion for people, lets try to find some for our fellow warrior's

I realize there is several paths which can be followed toward dealing with these bills. Some of us will rally, this provides an opportunity for others to present us as the concerned citizens we are.

Yeah we all are going to make mistakes along the way, that's not the important part of the process. What is important is the lessons we learn along the way.

So please my dear friends find it in your hearts to try and understand one another's points of view. We may not agree with them but the question is how can we make things work hand in hand?

We can make this work by stopping the attacks on one another. A friend is someone is willing to take a risk and say,

I think this could be done better this way and explain why. Personal attacks especially in a pubic forum hurt us all.

A friend is someone that is willing to listen and consider what is suggested without taking it personally.

So please sit back and consider my words carefully, our future depends on it.

Edited by Fat Freddy

As I said Annnie, have fun. No one is asking you not to go support anything. It is not your club or most of the folks in it, it is a few loose cannons you seem to collect and tolerate. As long as that occurs, you make your own reputation. Don't complain if folks point it out.

Happy weekend y'all. Just more work on this end. Started the pain clinic in Marquette and things went great.

Dr. Bob

LOL again.. calling me a complainer.. didnt we do this on another thread as well? I have a pretty good reputation bob..

What is our common goal? To promote the idea of cannabis as medicine, to say we have standards, and to present a good face to the general public. Ignorant people giving poor advice has been tolerated far too long. I said back in Sept 2010 when the Redden decision came out we needed to tighten up our game, yet to this day everytime I turn around I find another post complaining about doing things correctly according to law and personal attacks against those that do. I see people putting up posts so far out of touch with the subject that people are saying they are leo plants trying to make us look like fools in the eyes of the general public.

If a club wants to tolerate this kind of behavior, that is fine, but when it finds it's way into the papers and is directed at individuals doing their best to put a good face on medical cannabis, or organizations doing the same thing, it hurts this entire community and deserves to be brought to discussion within the community. There is nothing personal here, I certainly like Annnie. I didn't put the posts up, nor do I encourage them, her club president did and by extention the club condoned them because it didn't repudiate them in the same publication.

As much as I like Annnie, what does she come here to do? Show that she and the club DO NOT SUPPORT those kinds of behavior, or try and support the very actions we were discussing and indicate she is upset we brought them to light?

Dr. Bob