Supremes Reverse Coa On King & Kolonek

I give up bob. Why? And what with the condecension and rudeness?

Because sometimes it is just not worth the bother to discuss things with some folks. My fault, yes, but it is easy to simply dismiss folks that not only hold those attitudes, but use the internet to personally defame folks like me that want nothing more than to protect the Act and protect their patients. So I blow them off and if they keep coming back I hold up their own words to show them to be foolish.

My personality flaw, I don't suffer bad attitudes well.

Dr. Bob

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not recall being excessively crude with anyone but Joe and some of his toadies lately. Have I defamed you now?

You use few to no arguments from the law, but rather self -interjected chicken little tirades. Strident whining is what remains when it is no longer possible to adequately rebut an argument for those with limited perspectives or irresponsible agendas.

If you must peek, please lay out some arguments that have their source in the law. But then, like I said...

Edited by GregS

I'm going to settle this.

Dr Bob is advocating unambiguous strict compliance as a way to avoid a run-in with law enforcement. He stated many times that he agrees that some people who exercise unambiguous strict compliance still may get caught in the net. That fact he has conceded. So let's let it go.

When he says you won't have a problem if you exercise unambiguous strict compliance he is speaking colloquially. Just like if you were to say restaurant X has good food and good service. It doesn't mean there are no exceptions to the rule. Interjecting that you know of someone who experienced bad service doesn't mean the general rule doesn't hold true.

The general rule holds true. If you exercise unambiguous strict compliance then you generally will have no problems. Advocating that it isn't necessary to exercise unambiguous strict compliance is selfish. Just like advocating that no one take a plea deal is selfish. People need to decide what is best for their situation. Are you in a position where you can handle the possible outcomes if you reject a plea deal and are convicted? Maybe the chance of a felony record is too much to handle because maybe you'd lose your job. Maybe the stress of seeing it through is too much because you have hypertension. Maybe you would just rather take 7411 and do probation. Maybe you don't want to chance ending up in prison because you have young children. Who knows? But I think it is wrong to pressure people. Let them make their own deicisons.

My evidentiary Hearing is tomorrow morning

My Affirmative defense has been submitted under sec #4

and a request for dismissal sent to the PA in Lenawee county

Tomorrow is time to see how far Lenawee county tax payer's

money is going to be wasted on prosecuting legal and legitimate

licensed patients and caregivers....

Judge Noe will lead the way either in an intelligent manner

Which will set the precedent for this new SC ruling in this matter

or she will allow the narrow minded foolish prosecutors to go ahead

and waste Tax dollars,which I'm certain the struggling people in this

state and county have no tolerance for.

My gut says she's a sharp Woman and will do the right thing

and toss it ...

My evidentiary Hearing is tomorrow morning

My Affirmative defense has been submitted under sec #4

and a request for dismissal sent to the PA in Lenawee county

Tomorrow is time to see how far Lenawee county tax payer's

money is going to be wasted on prosecuting legal and legitimate

licensed patients and caregivers....

Judge Noe will lead the way either in an intelligent manner

Which will set the precedent for this new SC ruling in this matter

or she will allow the narrow minded foolish prosecutors to go ahead

and waste Tax dollars,which I'm certain the struggling people in this

state and county have no tolerance for.

My gut says she's a sharp Woman and will do the right thing

and toss it ...

Which court?

I'm going to settle this. Dr Bob is advocating unambiguous strict compliance as a way to avoid a run-in with law enforcement. He stated many times that he agrees that some people who exercise unambiguous strict compliance still may get caught in the net. That fact he has conceded. So let's let it go. When he says you won't have a problem if you exercise unambiguous strict compliance he is speaking colloquially. Just like if you were to say restaurant X has good food and good service. It doesn't mean there are no exceptions to the rule. Interjecting that you know of someone who experienced bad service doesn't mean the general rule doesn't hold true. The general rule holds true. If you exercise unambiguous strict compliance then you generally will have no problems. Advocating that it isn't necessary to exercise unambiguous strict compliance is selfish. Just like advocating that no one take a plea deal is selfish. People need to decide what is best for their situation. Are you in a position where you can handle the possible outcomes if you reject a plea deal and are convicted? Maybe the chance of a felony record is too much to handle because maybe you'd lose your job. Maybe the stress of seeing it through is too much because you have hypertension. Maybe you would just rather take 7411 and do probation. Maybe you don't want to chance ending up in prison because you have young children. Who knows? But I think it is wrong to pressure people. Let them make their own deicisons.

and i do agree

we to almost took the deal after over 3 1/2 years and no $$ and yes we were legal and even the C.O.A said we could have a jury and use are cards and here in Oakland County and after fighting for that long we were OK with that but when we got to court they would not even let us

The county spends the same thing they would if they didn't appeal. The prosecutor's office has a budget and is allocated x amount of $ per year. They have an attorney, or group of attorneys, assigned to doing appeals. It isn't a matter of spending more money it's a matter of allocating their time. The appeals dept. would get paid the same whether they brought this appeal, a different appeal, or just sat on their hands. So what it comes down to is policy. Cooper has adopted a policy whereby she will pursue these cases through appeal. If you don't like the policy she needs to be voted out.

Cooper is running against Mike Bishop this year. Anyone know his position on mm? If not then you Oakland county residents should find out.

Here is an interesting article where she claims Bishop would bring politics to the office.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/01/05/news/doc4f049aa0742f7589661269.txt

Just dont flinch Bob look um right in the eye and say Im not guilty. What jury is going to jail you. People poll shows that about 80% of the people are on our side . Makes a great jury pool. I tried plea bargin and all they do is pile that charge on with your current charge type thing thats what they did to me. A word to people dont cop out if your not guilty then truth is on our side powerful thing that truth thing can be.

Hates Lairs and Phonies

Edited by Kingpinn

Just dont flinch Bob look um right in the eye and say Im not guilty. What jury is going to jail you. People poll shows that about 80% of the people are on our side . Makes a great jury pool. I tried plea bargin and all they do is pile that charge on with your current charge type thing thats what they did to me. I word to people dont cop out if your not guilty then truth is on our side powerful thing that truth thing can be.

Hates Lairs and Phonies

Oh we will not give up

Section 8 can be used without or with the card.

The act is very clear and I'm very proud of our Michigan Supreme Court.

As I have said many times in the past, "the strongest and most powerful part of the act is in section 8".

I totaly agreee with everything you say my friend!

Lets all hope those that have lost so much and have been thru so much not knowing what their future holds! after all is right, than maybe a few out there should be reimbursed times ten!

Peace

Jim

Just dont flinch Bob look um right in the eye and say Im not guilty. What jury is going to jail you. People poll shows that about 80% of the people are on our side . Makes a great jury pool. I tried plea bargin and all they do is pile that charge on with your current charge type thing thats what they did to me. A word to people dont cop out if your not guilty then truth is on our side powerful thing that truth thing can be.

Hates Lairs and Phonies

I will not give up..

Lets all hope those that have lost so much and have been thru so much not knowing what their future holds! after all is right, than maybe a few out there should be reimbursed times ten!

Peace

Jim

Thanks Jim

money their is not enough $$ to even undo what they have done to us and so many more that have been hurt by Leo i can say this about us we will never be the same but i will say this right here on this site if i ever get any money the first thing i will do is help all the others sick people to have a Lawyer inn court

Peace

Jim

Section 8 can be used without or with the card

this is the part i don't understand we already had a ruling on this from are case and it didn't help us or any one

why?

Section 8 can be used without or with the card

this is the part i don't understand we already had a ruling on this from are case and it didn't help us or any one

why?

Maybe you should ask your former attorney that question . What , exactly , did your former attorney do to/for you ? Was your former attorney even working on your behalf ? Seems to me they were working for the Prosecutors Office with the defense(none) they have mounted on your behalf . Edited by Franklin