Attorneys: Medical Marijuana Registrants Face 'selective Prosecution' By Federal Government

Hmmm hummm I don't have a beef with you SFC at least not from what I see here at the MMMA. And there are a lot of us who are savvy to a few things more then is given credit for. Insults, style? you don't even have half a clue of who I am. Don't start crap where it doesn't need to be started.

What exactly are you saying here restless? Who are you? Enlighten us please. Looks like you are the one starting crap.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty...this so needs to be said...over and over again i am afraid

Jump into the conversation why don't you. The poster was just called on this comment and you go and say it needs to be said again?

Growing or smoking marijuana is not a qualifier for seeing truth, or is it your version of reality we need the cannabis for?

What was posted was a simple observation that 1800 plants in one location won't fly. If you object to the concept of the post, say so and why. You and others cannot, so instead you respond by questioning my qualifications to make the observation. This is why Joe wasn't taken seriously in Lansing, and you are not taken seriously here. All sail and no ballast is the old saying, there is no substance to your comment.

So what is your point in making it? Would you rather I not comment because I am not one of your little circle? Or do you think the comment makes people think (as it was designed to do) and you don't want folks thinkig?

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, the feds are very interested in patients/caregivers who follow state law. They dont fly here from washington, they live here, just like the local police and rely on asset forfeiture the same. Would it make a difference, if you knew that 3 locations were invovled and not one was over state limits? <start sarcasm> but that can't be true b/c mlive never twisted or underreported anything<end sarcasm>

plants were at seperate locations.

here you go again bob, making the presumption that they were a bunch of dope growers looking for cash.Your acting like LEO; guilty untill proven innocent... God help anyone who has a MM card and gets you on a jury, they'll rot in prison.

reduncancy

Apart from what i've already said, They did not bring "federal" attention to themselves, the local LEO did after everyone was in compliance and they had extorted enough money from them. I'm not one of them but i've been following it closely.

Ask yourself though, If your a caregiver, do you know any other CGs? Have you ever run low and purchased meds from another cg? Do you know any patients? IF you do better watch out about those relationships, they might end up being labeled a conspiracy..

Thanks for the post. While your arguments are simply personal attacks and attempt to justify what apparently is a large grow by a couple of people (2 caregivers > 100 plants that's A LOT of meds for 10 legal patients), it does say quite a bit about you and your mindset.

As for thinking like leo- while you use this as a rather weak attempt to attack my credibility (Dr Bob = LEO), it does bring up a good point. Let's say we START thinking like LEO. How will LEO attack our activities, what will they look for. How can we avoid doing them to abort the attack before it happens. You may prefer the rather superficial 'they are out to get us even though we are completely legal' attitude, I prefer to recommend planning ahead to avoid high risk activities.

By the way, you didn't use the phrase 'poor sick patients' or 'tyrants' once. You are slipping.

Dr. Bob

BTW, name me ONE Michigan patient with a medical marijuana card, fewer than 12 plants in an enclosed, secured location (as defined by leo and the courts), who possessed less than 2.5 ounces and was using their medication in private, without transfering it, who was federally prosecuted in Michigan.

Your argument that the feds are going after individual patients following state law routinely does not bear up to reality. Most patient problems seem to be coming from the locals and there is a question raised about some aspect of compliance. Most of the federal prosecutions I've read about involve large grows like this one.

Dr. Bob

Thanks for the post. While your arguments are simply personal attacks and attempt to justify what apparently is a large grow by a couple of people (2 caregivers > 100 plants that's A LOT of meds for 10 legal patients), it does say quite a bit about you and your mindset. As for thinking like leo- while you use this as a rather weak attempt to attack my credibility (Dr Bob = LEO), it does bring up a good point. Let's say we START thinking like LEO. How will LEO attack our activities, what will they look for. How can we avoid doing them to abort the attack before it happens. You may prefer the rather superficial 'they are out to get us even though we are completely legal' attitude, I prefer to recommend planning ahead to avoid high risk activities. By the way, you didn't use the phrase 'poor sick patients' or 'tyrants' once. You are slipping. Dr. Bob

Someone told me that the only interpretation of the Act that matters is the one that the judge that your standing infront of has. So I would agree...what might that judge or LEO be thinking? It may be prudent to @ least think a little about what these people are thinking and then try and plan accordingly.

Edited by Mickeydee

Thanks for the post. While your arguments are simply personal attacks and attempt to justify what apparently is a large grow by a couple of people (2 caregivers > 100 plants that's A LOT of meds for 10 legal patients), it does say quite a bit about you and your mindset.

As for thinking like leo- while you use this as a rather weak attempt to attack my credibility (Dr Bob = LEO), it does bring up a good point. Let's say we START thinking like LEO. How will LEO attack our activities, what will they look for. How can we avoid doing them to abort the attack before it happens. You may prefer the rather superficial 'they are out to get us even though we are completely legal' attitude, I prefer to recommend planning ahead to avoid high risk activities.

By the way, you didn't use the phrase 'poor sick patients' or 'tyrants' once. You are slipping.

Dr. Bob

Dr Bob,

Do you smoke marijuana or grow for patients? If the answer is "no," and "no" then STFU!

What is it that makes you think you can have an opinion unless you smoke or grow? Are you kidding me? Your comments on what can attract the attention of law enforcement are useless. How can you possibly know what would attract the attention of law enforcement when you don't smoke or grow? Wake up man!

I am tired of people like you (people who don't smoke or grow) thinking they can have an opinion about anything, even peripherally related to marijuana. How would you know what law enforcement looks for? People who don't smoke or grow shouldn't be allowed in this movement.

It's people like you (white people who support the equal rights amendment, men who support women's rights, Drs who support coalminers' safety measures, nondrinkers against prohibition,et al) that are destroying this nation and movement.

I'll bet you even have the nerve to tell your patients to stop smoking cigarettes? Do you smoke cigarettes? If not I suggest you refain from dispensing that advice! Do you also tell your obese patients to lose weight? If so then I suggest you think long and hard and take a good look at yourself bub! You aren't obese so knock it off with dispensing the advice already.

Lastly, if you EVER again advise me to keep the cruise control on 75 then I'm going to knock your block off. You have no idea what it's like for us speeders and until you ton up you aren't qualified to tell me that my going 100mph is going to attract the attention of law enforcement!!!

I remember the good ol' days, during the jo jo kane era, when clowns like you who tried to have an opinion were surreptitiously edited and then banned! If only I knew where jo jo had gone....I don't know, but at night I dream he has his own website and he is surrounded by good people like restlesslegs,ganjawarrior, and other cool people that are part of the "squash the opinion club!" How I long to be told what opinions to hold once again. How I long to be told, "we're winning," once again in that Charlie Sheen-esque sort of way!

I long for the days when bills were stopped dead in their tracks after we struck fear into the hearts of the state reps with a good ol' fashioned rally. Remember those enormous rallies in Wisconsin a couple of years back? We need us one of them there rallies. One where we too make national news! One that moves a chill up the spine of the tyrants and stops legislation dead in its tracks like it did in Wisconin! Oh, wait, it didn't even come close to stopping the legislation there. But at least a petition to recall the governor started circulating and they got a recall on the ballot! Once he is recalled those tyrants will be sorry! They will see what happens to tyrants that ignore rallies!!! Oh, they had the recall election YESTERDAY you say? And that tyrant WASN'T recalled? WHAT??? Well, those Wisconsin people don't know how to do a rally right then cause if it were HERE we would've run the tyrant out of the state! Or at least had him running scared!

Now Dr Bob, STFU and stick to what you know--getting rich off patients. If you wanna tell me what attracts the attention of law enforcement then roll up a fatty first so you can have some f-ing perspective! Then grow something! Anything! Sheesh, at least a tomato plant! Good luck though because I hear you can't even grow a lawn!

Someone told me that the only interpretation of the Act that matters is the one that the judge that your standing infront of has. So I would agree...what might that judge or LEO be thinking? It may be prudent to @ least think a little about what these people are thinking and then try and plan accordingly.

Thank you. I agree. When preparing a defense, it is critical to know how they are coming at you.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob

Bob.. I am not sure i agree with you on your point that 2cgs-100 plants = ALOT of Meds for 10 pts... That is less than we are allowed to have here in michigan.. Do you think the limits are set to high? Of course i would not have all those 100 plants in one place.. But i also heard it was spread out in three locations.. .Thanks for you time.. Annie

Dr Bob,

Do you smoke marijuana or grow for patients? If the answer is "no," and "no" then STFU!

What is it that makes you think you can have an opinion unless you smoke or grow? Are you kidding me? Your comments on what can attract the attention of law enforcement are useless. How can you possibly know what would attract the attention of law enforcement when you don't smoke or grow? Wake up man!

I am tired of people like you (people who don't smoke or grow) thinking they can have an opinion about anything, even peripherally related to marijuana. How would you know what law enforcement looks for? People who don't smoke or grow shouldn't be allowed in this movement.

It's people like you (white people who support the equal rights amendment, men who support women's rights, Drs who support coalminers' safety measures, nondrinkers against prohibition,et al) that are destroying this nation and movement.

I'll bet you even have the nerve to tell your patients to stop smoking cigarettes? Do you smoke cigarettes? If not I suggest you refain from dispensing that advice! Do you also tell your obese patients to lose weight? If so then I suggest you think long and hard and take a good look at yourself bub! You aren't obese so knock it off with dispensing the advice already.

Lastly, if you EVER again advise me to keep the cruise control on 75 then I'm going to knock your block off. You have no idea what it's like for us speeders and until you ton up you aren't qualified to tell me that my going 100mph is going to attract the attention of law enforcement!!!

I remember the good ol' days, during the jo jo kane era, when clowns like you who tried to have an opinion were surreptitiously edited and then banned! If only I knew where jo jo had gone....I don't know, but at night I dream he has his own website and he is surrounded by good people like restlesslegs,ganjawarrior, and other cool people that are part of the "squash the opinion club!" How I long to be told what opinions to hold once again. How I long to be told, "we're winning," once again in that Charlie Sheen-esque sort of way!

I long for the days when bills were stopped dead in their tracks after we struck fear into the hearts of the state reps with a good ol' fashioned rally. Remember those enormous rallies in Wisconsin a couple of years back? We need us one of them there rallies. One where we too make national news! One that moves a chill up the spine of the tyrants and stops legislation dead in its tracks like it did in Wisconin! Oh, wait, it didn't even come close to stopping the legislation there. But at least a petition to recall the governor started circulating and they got a recall on the ballot! Once he is recalled those tyrants will be sorry! They will see what happens to tyrants that ignore rallies!!! Oh, they had the recall election YESTERDAY you say? And that tyrant WASN'T recalled? WHAT??? Well, those Wisconsin people don't know how to do a rally right then cause if it were HERE we would've run the tyrant out of the state! Or at least had him running scared!

Now Dr Bob, STFU and stick to what you know--getting rich off patients. If you wanna tell me what attracts the attention of law enforcement then roll up a fatty first so you can have some f-ing perspective! Then grow something! Anything! Sheesh, at least a tomato plant! Good luck though because I hear you can't even grow a lawn!

I am completely disarmed by your verbal rapier!. You are so right CL, I can't possibly know anything about this because I don't smoke cannabis? Finally it is so clear to me! You are totally correct, I should restrict myself to what I know, making money hand over fist off the poor patients!!! Besides, you forgot to mention, even if the MMMA was overturned today, I'll still be able to abuse those same patients (and make lots of money) some other way!

Remember I am a doctor and my goal in life is to keep people sick so I can treat them (and make lots of money). So you are so right, I should STOP trying to keep people healthy, especially since I am a hypocrit and smoke myself. Everyone should smoke, and eat twinkies, lots of twinkies. Drive fast, be sure to have a drink or two to steady your nerves first, and remember, you can drive better than that cop. Just out run him if he lights you up. When he notes your eyes are red and asks if you've been drinking, be sure to tell him his eyes are glazed and ask if he has been eating donuts.

You made me laugh so hard tears ran down my leg.

Dr. Bob

PS my lawn looks darn good, when I actually mow it, about once a summer.

I am completely disarmed by your verbal rapier!. You are so right CL, I can't possibly know anything about this because I don't smoke cannabis? Finally it is so clear to me! You are totally correct, I should restrict myself to what I know, making money hand over fist off the poor patients!!! Besides, you forgot to mention, even if the MMMA was overturned today, I'll still be able to abuse those same patients (and make lots of money) some other way!

Remember I am a doctor and my goal in life is to keep people sick so I can treat them (and make lots of money). So you are so right, I should STOP trying to keep people healthy, especially since I am a hypocrit and smoke myself. Everyone should smoke, and eat twinkies, lots of twinkies. Drive fast, be sure to have a drink or two to steady your nerves first, and remember, you can drive better than that cop. Just out run him if he lights you up. When he notes your eyes are red and asks if you've been drinking, be sure to tell him his eyes are glazed and ask if he has been eating donuts.

You made me laugh so hard tears ran down my leg.

Dr. Bob

PS my lawn looks darn good, when I actually mow it, about once a summer.

Ok I can't help it, where would your head have to be for tears to run down your leg?

And the glazed donut look HA HA

Thanks fir the laugh. No insult meant

I dont understand why they are not focusing on washington d.c it isnt a state, it is our federal capitol eh? any one hear about this kind of stuff there? also, i wouldnt do more than 50 even if I were allowed, I love my country but dont trust my government!

Peace

Jim

When it hits it always come back to stupidity doesn't it? Same ole same ole blame someone else, the past, anyone but the real issue at hand. Everyone is guilty rather the whole story is known or not. Instead of the ones up attitude why not we are all in this together, give the benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty. I'm better then, I know more then, I don't give a rats butt about...... BS is just that BS. If you are the one growing, smoking, a patient who this affects deeply and has made a huge difference in your life by it's benefits and might have that taken away, if your freedom can be taken away, you have a lot more at stake then someone who does not. Why the bully stuff, I'm right your wrong face it, shut up don't you listen your wrong I"m right can't you take it, post after post after post. We aren't a bunch of dumb clowns and you are not Gods gift to the world or this movement.

No doubt but I always wonder when I read about these cases how did they find this out. What leads them to these people? I am legal and don't do things to attract attention and I am always curious as to how this happens to bring this down on the state level which leads the Feds into it.

as a rule people get caught because they have big mouths and like to show off their grows or they sold to the wrong person and that person narced em out! pretty simple!

Peace

Jim

[/b]

What exactly are you saying here restless? Who are you? Enlighten us please. Looks like you are the one starting crap.

oh boy and im the one that gets his pm privelages taken away! how ironic same two woman who took my pm rights away are now calling the other kettle black, bawahahahahahahahaha!

Peace

Jim

p.s kudo's to Dr. Bob, cavelector and sfc! + a zillion reps for ya'll! roglmao!

as a rule people get caught because they have big mouths and like to show off their grows or they sold to the wrong person and that person narced em out! pretty simple!

Peace

Jim

I agree and I've seen it a lot but sometimes they are arrested because of many reasons yet they were legal. I think everyone should stay quiet and safe guard themselves and their property (the gov't sure ain't given that back if they take it away) most of us would be out of the loop for good if that were to happen .

Dr. Bob, the feds are very interested in patients/caregivers who follow state law. They dont fly here from washington, they live here, just like the local police and rely on asset forfeiture the same. Would it make a difference, if you knew that 3 locations were invovled and not one was over state limits? <start sarcasm> but that can't be true b/c mlive never twisted or underreported anything<end sarcasm>

plants were at seperate locations.

here you go again bob, making the presumption that they were a bunch of dope growers looking for cash.Your acting like LEO; guilty untill proven innocent... God help anyone who has a MM card and gets you on a jury, they'll rot in prison.

reduncancy

Apart from what i've already said, They did not bring "federal" attention to themselves, the local LEO did after everyone was in compliance and they had extorted enough money from them. I'm not one of them but i've been following it closely.

Ask yourself though, If your a caregiver, do you know any other CGs? Have you ever run low and purchased meds from another cg? Do you know any patients? IF you do better watch out about those relationships, they might end up being labeled a conspiracy..

nice try joke!

Peace

Jim

That is one way.. And as Lt Gill told us at the judiciary committe meetings CI's are the main way that their Multi Jurisdictional task forces are able to illegally gain entry into the homes of legal pts and cgs.. I say legal because that is the impression the common man has about MM.. But we must recognize there are many many other ways..

I dont understand why they are not focusing on washington d.c it isnt a state, it is our federal capitol eh? any one hear about this kind of stuff there? also, i wouldnt do more than 50 even if I were allowed, I love my country but dont trust my government!

Peace

Jim

The important thing about DC is that congress has to sign off on it. So the FEDERAL gov has acknowledged medical marijuana. That actually counts more in my book than adding a state.

Dr. Bob