Mmma Monthly Coffee Hour Meetings W/ The Staff

Have you heard about the Coffee Hours that the MMMA Staff will be holding each and every month to help the community with questions and answers that they have and also meet and greet the Leaders of the orginization well heres you shot! Here is a post from a few days ago, it explains about the hours and days, as well as the locations where these events will be taking place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMMA staff will be holding in-person meetings, with coffee, twice each month. These meetings will be used to discuss planning for projects, events, and anything the staff or membership wishes to talk about.

These meetings will take place on the first and last Mondays of each month at 11:00 am.

The last Monday of each month (coming up next week), this meeting will be held in Clawson at the National Coney Island, 1331 W. Maple.

The first Monday of each month, the meeting will be held in Lansing at the Gone Wired Cafe, 2021 E. Michigan Ave.

Hope you can make it!

Edited by News and Information

Thank you to those that showed up today, I hope that we get more and more participants in these monthly events.

These meetings are going to play a large role in getting the word out about the events and news that comes to light and will be a great outlet for information that we as a community need to know about, great way to spread the news.

Plus its a good way to get out and enjoy the day and grab a good lunch, breakfast or simply as it says a cup of coffee. This is a way to get to know the community on a personal level.

Hope we see more and more join these events, the next one is coming up dates and loctations are located in post #1

See you in Lansing at the Gone Wired Cafe, 2021 E. Michigan Ave on July 2nd @ 110:00am

Edited by trix

For those that missed the last one, don't worry there will be another one, Next Date for Clawson is July 30 if you can't make it to Lansing tomorrow.

This morning @ 11am get a chance to sit and discuss whatever is on your mind, here about any news or events planned. Sounds like we will have a couple Admins/Staff at todays meeting in Lansing at Gone Wired Cafe @ 11am.

Hope to see you there, If you cannot make this event but still have a question or concern, post your reply here and we will have a private or open discussion (your choice) about the subject in order to reach everyone that may not be able to attend this weeks Coffee Hour. Thanks again, can't wait to meet everyone out there in the Lansing area this morning!

Edited by News and Information

For those that missed the last one, don't worry there will be another one, Next Date for Clawson is July 30 if you can't make it to Lansing tomorrow.

This morning @ 11am get a chance to sit and discuss whatever is on your mind, here about any news or events planned. Sounds like we will have a couple Admins/Staff at todays meeting in Lansing at Gone Wired Cafe @ 11am.

Hope to see you there, If you cannot make this event but still have a question or concern, post your reply here and we will have a private or open discussion (your choice) about the subject in order to reach everyone that may not be able to attend this weeks Coffee Hour. Thanks again, can't wait to meet everyone out there in the Lansing area this morning!

Were were you today ?

Yes, just about that. I have a feeling the attendance will build over the next few months.

Yes, I would like to thank you also.

I was not really prepared this month.

Next month I will be prepared and..

hopefully bring some more people.

Yes, I would like to thank you also.

I was not really prepared this month.

Next month I will be prepared and..

hopefully bring some more people.

I hope to be able to attend the meeting next month, all depends on if I ever get my car out of the shop. It's been there for over a month now I'm going crazy w/o a form of transportation.

Imiubu, it's been some time now since we have ran into each other if I get my ride back on the road I look forward to talking with you again!

I hope everyone understands that these meetings/"coffee hours" are setup for you guys the members to get answers and express your thoughts on events, forum policies, all around they're just about connecting with everyone on a more personal level. It's a option for you all to take and run with, find out who is who, get to know each other and find a way to connect and give reliable sources and contacts.

I truly hope more and more people begin to attend these meetings they can be such a valuable tool for us all, for the new PT that just got their Dr. Certification, Think how these meetings will effect how you proceed with your legality in the program, you will be able to have a face to face meeting with a experinced member of the community. This is the same for the person thinking of becoming a CG, what to expect, how to stay legal and safe.

Meaning someone that has been a CG or a PT and has seen the changes from 08' up until now 4 years later, so many things have changed. I'm not a lawyer and my words are not legal advise, but I was a registered PT and was arrested and went through the court system and won, Hearing storys from all sides can really be a benefical thing for this community. I hope to see many of you in the future, look forward to meeting you all, and seeing some old faces that I havent spoken to in some time now..

Time moves so fast doesn't it?

Trix

:bong2:

I hope to be able to attend the meeting next month, all depends on if I ever get my car out of the shop. It's been there for over a month now I'm going crazy w/o a form of transportation.

Imiubu, it's been some time now since we have ran into each other if I get my ride back on the road I look forward to talking with you again!

I hope everyone understands that these meetings/"coffee hours" are setup for you guys the members to get answers and express your thoughts on events, forum policies, all around they're just about connecting with everyone on a more personal level. It's a option for you all to take and run with, find out who is who, get to know each other and find a way to connect and give reliable sources and contacts.

I truly hope more and more people begin to attend these meetings they can be such a valuable tool for us all, for the new PT that just got their Dr. Certification, Think how these meetings will effect how you proceed with your legality in the program, you will be able to have a face to face meeting with a experinced member of the community. This is the same for the person thinking of becoming a CG, what to expect, how to stay legal and safe.

Meaning someone that has been a CG or a PT and has seen the changes from 08' up until now 4 years later, so many things have changed. I'm not a lawyer and my words are not legal advise, but I was a registered PT and was arrested and went through the court system and won, Hearing storys from all sides can really be a benefical thing for this community. I hope to see many of you in the future, look forward to meeting you all, and seeing some old faces that I havent spoken to in some time now..

Time moves so fast doesn't it?

Trix

:bong2:

Yes, time does move way to fast. I hope to give you a big hug soon !