Ufo In Denver!

GrowGoddess

This video is worth watching. I was surprised.

Before watching the video, I thought it was going to be a typical run of the mill UFO sightings, which I can't help to assume now that would probably be a drone used by our government... Then again, it is probably what is shown in this video, a new drone..... Still, worth the watch.

The object virtually cannot be seen with the naked eye because of the high speed.

http://now.msn.com/ufo-filmed-by-denver-news-crew

the guy that started to record these has been able to repeatably capture these units around noon time over a period of a few weeks. He contacted the local news station, and they sent out their reporter and camera guy, and used their equipment from the TV station and captured these images/video.....

Actually, there are major sightings, Way more than in years past, being reported all over the world. The norway Spiral, which was said to be a failed Russian Rocket launch, but I have to ask if this is what it is, Anyone else find it is strange that a failed rocket, with boosters at full thrust, just hoovered in one position for nearly 10 minutes and spun in a circle a little unorthodox? lol

you have 2012 prophecies throughout history, Which if one were to do actual research on, you find there are no less than 6 or 7 different Civilizations throughout modern history that all have a 2012 prophecy with in them. Mayan, Hope, Inca, China, Blackfoot, are a few I can recall off the top of my head, which all specify the date of December 21, 2012, as a day of some event that will change the world.

Ancient Myths (remember all myth is born of some fact, even today), Disclosure of all files by the UK, France, Argentina, Spain, Russia and countless other countries. Mexico and South America is a Hotbed of UFO Activity, and many SA Countries have opened not only their UFO files, but the Mayan Artifacts that have been long hidden in government storage facilities.

Then you have the hole Revelations, Christians, Judism, Muslim, Hindu, ect... religions and their end time teachings. In India they openly acknowledge Vimanna, Ancient Air Craft from what we call Pre History.......

Open your mind and expand your horizons.

Edited by Timmahh

George noory of coast to coast documented these a long time ago--

this technology has been around for awhile--

read through some of these links--

http://search.yahoo.com/tablet/s?ei=UTF-8&p=carret+ufo&fr=ipad

carret was exposed years ago

--tell me there is no truth to this and our gov knows nothing about it

conspiracy theories are conjecture WITHOUT facts....or pictures

in case some are asleep or ignorant--

-you need to research and understand what the Denver Internationl Airport is really about

Edited by purple pimpernel

It was in the news a few years back. The photo was taken in California. I like the detail of the ship. Very well thought out. You see the method of propulsion is the three spikes. The larger ship has them and each of the smaller ships docked have smaller versions. It makes you wonder how it could be fake looking so real? Would someone put that much time and trouble into a hoax like this? It took some creative minds to make it, hoax or not.

It was in the news a few years back. The photo was taken in California. I like the detail of the ship. Very well thought out. You see the method of propulsion is the three spikes. The larger ship has them and each of the smaller ships docked have smaller versions. It makes you wonder how it could be fake looking so real? Would someone put that much time and trouble into a hoax like this? It took some creative minds to make it, hoax or not.

I just finished watching a video montage where i saw no less than 7 other crafts like the one you posted cigar shaped our government must really think we are as naive as they are to keep this from us "ordinary " citizens.

I just finished watching a video montage where i saw no less than 7 other crafts like the one you posted cigar shaped our government must really think we are as naive as they are to keep this from us "ordinary " citizens.

If they were being flown by our government why would they let us see them? I think that if these are real that it's not us flying them.

If they were being flown by our government why would they let us see them? I think that if these are real that it's not us flying them.

I meant keeping us in the dark about these sightings not that our government is behind these crafts its about the cloak of darkness they put over mainstream media in reporting these sightings .

ya John, but the reference wasnt meant to imply clouds on the moon, just that they seem to appear as they are dimming, similar to what you would expect if something was moving through a cloud bank. IMO, they seem to be pulsing as most do. I also cringed at the cloud remark, but after reading through his replies, it was clear he only meant it as an analogy.