Special Planet Green Trees Tonight About The Sc Ruling

Here we go again. Bob has been on trial for four years. Spread the word.

Thanks I try to spread it as much as I can because I no most people still think

The card or paper work after the 21 business days will save them

I just want them to save their $$ on a Lawyer

But soon we will win and that's going to help all the sick people in Mich

They will know how to win and can do it on their own without spending money they don't have

I tell people everyday we our lucky to have the MMMA on our side

So don't delay give today to the MMMA so that others can have their Meds in peace as the voters wanted

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree KB, but he should not be making statements like this.

This Law works for the courts not for Patients and caregivers unless you don't get caught and then it works

His dealings with this law are not the same as everyone today. Stop misleading new patients and Caregivers Bob.

Not only that Bob, but you keep talking like that you are liable to jinx yourself. You also want people to donate, well why the heck should they donate if you are going to lose? Stop talking about it...

Edited by SFC

I agree KB, but he should not be making statements like this.

His dealings with this law are not the same as everyone today. Stop misleading new patients and Caregivers Bob.

Not only that Bob, but you keep talking like that you are liable to jinx yourself. You also want people to donate, well why the heck should they donate if you are going to lose? Stop talking about it...

OK I will if you will

Or if you can give us a case# that has been to a jury

Dam the torpedos. I just read he was up in 2015. I thought everything was true on the internets? Did they recently change the requirements?

Michael F. Cavanagh is a justice on the Michigan Supreme Court. His current term expires January 1, 2015. Justice Cavanagh was elected to the court in 1982 and won re-election in 1990, 1998, and 2006. He served as the court's Chief Justice from 1991-95.

http://judgepedia.or...ichael_Cavanagh

I stand corrected, he is over 70 however... thanks Cav...

Listened to the episode again today and one other thing...

Chad,

As a guy who did a little radio work back in the day, the work you do behind the scenes is strong. Special marks for the the live audio leveling, really good stuff brother. Thank you for demonstrating great professionalism in the production.

I was grateful to have caught the show and heard it from the 'horses' mouth--so to speak..very interesting and appreciated-

thank you chad....

the only way I caught it was someone posted a 'direct' link on another forum and I immediately clicked in!

in the future if there would be anyway to post direct 'real'time links when the show is on some of us would be very grateful...

.we are old and comp-illiterate and I tried for the last 8mos to connect thru signing up...logging on...registering .....clicking on....typing endlessly and desperately trying to use what little comp skills I have to hear the show.....nothing worked for me to listen

last nite was easy for a old guy like me--to click on and hear the dialogue-

thank you again--

.we are old and comp-illiterate and I tried for the last 8mos to connect thru signing up...logging on...registering .....clicking on....typing endlessly and desperately trying to use what little comp skills I have to hear the show.....nothing worked for me to listen

last nite was easy for a old guy like me--to click on and hear the dialogue-

thank you again--come to this forum and click on "forum" in the upper left corner then it takes you to the forum home page. Then just scroll down and there is a player on the right hand margin. Click play and you're all set.

Ganja,

If you go to the forum home page (see tab upper left) then scroll down there is a player on the right hand margin. Click play and it should work.

Edited by CaveatLector

I guess I am not understanding. Can you not hear the show?

When I try to sign in, I get a message that says I have been suspended. It has a message box where I could inquire and I have. IDK what or why this is happening, but, I'm very much interested in this information. It just might help to save some folks from a jail sentence. Knowledge is power and I have a lot to learn.

When I try to sign in, I get a message that says I have been suspended. It has a message box where I could inquire and I have. IDK what or why this is happening, but, I'm very much interested in this information. It just might help to save some folks from a jail sentence. Knowledge is power and I have a lot to learn.

Herb, are you signed in right now?