Special Planet Green Trees Tonight About The Sc Ruling

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say i rarely ever listen to the show. Yea guilty. Like a half dozen times and usually only when a State Rep/Sen was on that i specifically wanted to listen to.

But this show is unquestionably the best show you ever had Michael.

I listen to these exact type of conversations fairly regularly and this should be really revealing for people about whose theories are slightly out of the realm, and whose opinions are solid.

Great show. I will just say Neil and John are always solid, denise was good, Komorn was less drolling than usual.(Just messin with ya. Can't let it go to your head ya know). Many good topics and discussion. A little chaotic at points but good.

Edited by Malamute

Here is arguably the quote of the night. Beautiful..

By far and away, the most common form of dispensary operation to date has been "sell as much friggin marijuana to as many people and don't get caught and hope I have enough left over for my criminal defense retainer" "Not my clients tho"- Denise Policella

Edited by SFC

The only thing I would question about Neil's performance is his use of the phrase "deluding themselves" to describe dispensary owners that based their activities on some conceptual section 4 p2p immunity. Justice Cavanagh laid out a perfectly reasonable interpretation that would protect p2p transfers under section 4 that I would not consider deluded, just in the minority.

Yep. I still think the voters of michigan didn't vote for what this ruling created, I think Cavanagh referenced that.

I also enjoyed it. I would give mike a solid #3 in the depth chart behind Neil and John. I thought Denise was only slightly above Tom. She is liable to get her clients in trouble IMO.

She did say she told all her clients to close, IIRC.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I am suspended (for no reason) from the program. This is my last request (there have been many) for some one who is wearing the "I can help" hat. I can't believe that no one has the time or consideration to find out why I was suspended and allow me to participate. I have done nothing to be suspended that I am aware of.

Our law allows other states patients to use do they have to get a cargiver to score or can they meet another patient or the high price fancy store. Answer that hows that work?

i used to feel the same way I would tell people how are the out-of-state people going to get their meds and now we all no they can bring them with them or get them from anyone the person giving them is the one in trouble

As most here know its been that way from the start of 08

Justice Cavanagh was forced to retire due to age on January 1, 2013. He is no longer on the court.

Dam the torpedos. I just read he was up in 2015. I thought everything was true on the internets? Did they recently change the requirements?

Michael F. Cavanagh is a justice on the Michigan Supreme Court. His current term expires January 1, 2015. Justice Cavanagh was elected to the court in 1982 and won re-election in 1990, 1998, and 2006. He served as the court's Chief Justice from 1991-95.

http://judgepedia.org/index.php/Michael_Cavanagh

Edited by Restorium2

Listened to the episode again today and one other thing...

Chad,

As a guy who did a little radio work back in the day, the work you do behind the scenes is strong. Special marks for the the live audio leveling, really good stuff brother. Thank you for demonstrating great professionalism in the production.

I agree good job Chad and all the rest that are behind the Sean

Justice Cavanagh was forced to retire due to age on January 1, 2013. He is no longer on the court.

Well I would have to review the Mich. Const. to confirm but I am pretty sure that a judge can run for election if less than 70 years of age. The mandatory retirement doesn't occur mid-term as the age limit is on running for election and not on serving as judge. Like I said, pretty sure on that but not 100% positive.