Northeast Mi Medical Marijuana Compassion Club Website

kkdance59

Hi, my name is Kaye Kaiser/ I help out with the website. We have almost 500 members on the site/I try to keep up on local and any information concerning Medical MJ. I would just like to add this to your list/to help spread the word about this wonderful plant! Cannabis Cures!! Thank-You. kk

www.nemicc.com

Edited by kkdance59

Hi, my name is Kaye Kaiser/ I help out with the website. We have almost 500 members on the site/I try to keep up on local and any information concerning Medical MJ. I would just like to add this to your list/to help spread the word about this wonderful plant! Cannabis Cures!! Thank-You. kk

:yahoo-wave: Edited by CaveatLector

From the website:

Brad suggested yesterday that perhaps the local Caregivers would like to network together to help patients find them. Would any of the Caregivers consider?? Let me know what you think?? We need to contact state and local reps to help Our Law not be…

This always has been and should be, the prime directive for a CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what we've done from the beginning of the DCCC in 2009. Isn't it what a CC is for? That and helping new PTs get information and help registering.

As long as they are in the library's I will support them This one has been around for a long time sounds like a good club

Most patients won't go unless meds are available that's why the clubs get private buildings at

The library' people feel Safer Knowing no meds are aloud because Leo may be sitting next to you

Leo won't show up at a library and raid it

As long as they are in the library's I will support them This one has been around for a long time sounds like a good club

Most patients won't go unless meds are available that's why the clubs get private buildings at

The library' people feel Safer Knowing no meds are aloud because Leo may be sitting next to you

Leo won't show up at a library and raid it

Well, having meds available isn't legal anymore.

Well, having meds available isn't legal anymore.

i just thought i would point out.. it isn't legal any less either.

it is the same. never legal in public.

also noteworthy...no transfers outside your caregiver to patient relationship are protected under section 4. and may not be protected under section 8.

i just thought i would point out.. it isn't legal any less either.

it is the same. never legal in public.

also noteworthy...no transfers outside your caregiver to patient relationship are protected under section 4. and may not be protected under section 8.

Going "section 8" is getting closer to the original military meaning, isn't it? :)

Not if you use it conservatively. Like if you got caught with a bag the day after you got your doctor's rec. If you try to use it because you want to sell to a gazillion different patients then you are nuts, yes.

and what makes you think that

a Section 8 should work for anyone not just some

Read the ballot language, read section 8, if you want to do something clever that you know is legal under section 8 pay an attorney to advise you before committing. I do think section 8 will work for many, but some may still misunderstand what it means.

I agree it will and does work for many and some

I just don't read it that way the law says to any Prosecution of marihuana