Support The Dispensary Bill: Only Takes 2 Minutes To Send A Letter To Your State Senator And Rep

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't support any centers or any dispensesary or is it only just this Bill?

If you could show us the final wording, right before it's signed, then this would be a fair question. Being in favor of any blank check dispensary billI is like trading what you have for what's behind Door Number 2. If you don't think you have much to lose then you would be more willing to make that trade. It's all about your point of view.

So you don't support any centers or any dispensesary or is it only just this Bill?

Once upon a time, there was an oath taken up by leo .. "no one will EVER make money on marijuana in Michigan. NOBODY."

The oath lives on to this very day .. Many kind hearted people hear the oath and believe there must be good reason for it. Being deceived, they take up the oath as their own.

Little realizing this oath thrusts poverty upon themselves. Demanding that anyone with an ID card should live in poverty.

We need to be able to have the tiny jobs that growing represents. When it gets legalized, the medical community will be the only ones that know how to grow good bud ..

I've asked that this bill reverse what the Supreme Court did. I asked this gets added.

In any transaction, in which a person is protected by the MMMA in the acquisition of marihuana, all parties of the transaction shall be equally protected.

There is still a day or so to put in your request.

Once upon a time, there was an oath taken up by leo .. "no one will EVER make money on marijuana in Michigan. NOBODY."

The oath lives on to this very day .. Many kind hearted people hear the oath and believe there must be good reason for it. Being deceived, they take up the oath as their own.

Little realizing this oath thrusts poverty upon themselves. Demanding that anyone with an ID card should live in poverty.

We need to be able to have the tiny jobs that growing represents. When it gets legalized, the medical community will be the only ones that know how to grow good bud ..

I've asked that this bill reverse what the Supreme Court did. I asked this gets added.

Why does this not surprise me? You know this how?

Yours is a right to an opinion, but not much else. It is loaded with magical thinking, outrageous presumptions about what everyone thinks (as if you are somehow blessed or psychic), sanctimonious bullschit, and laying on guilt. Hell p'nut, you should have been a teevee preacher.

That said, it would be great to have what you ask. Who do you have in the legislature to support you?

Forgive me. I asked that we stop feeding trolls.

Edited by GregS

I think that if these prov centers are allowd that it would give the people in lansing the reason to cut the growing rights in the mmma threw amendments because we would all have access to a pc?

Why do you think that if this(another) bill passes they will amend the MMMA? Do you notice any greater social problems in MI as whole because of it? Would they have the support to amend it that drastically? I doubt it, but that is just my opinion.

I think that if these prov centers are allowd that it would give the people in lansing the reason to cut the growing rights in the mmma threw amendments because we would all have access to a pc?

This is my biggest fear....See Arizona.

It would go something like...If a patient or caregiver lives within X amount of miles from a provision center, they must purchase their medicine from the provision center. They cannot cultivate.

-or- Patients and Caregivers can no longer cultivate in a residential area. This one would restrict most patient/caregiver grows out of existence.

Then you get the folks with the big $ and connections opening "Provision Centers" and Commercial Cultivation Centers ALL OVER the state... Essentially restricting caregivers and patients who wish to grow their own out of existence... This is NO GOOD for anyone. Well except the people affiliated with Dispensaries...I am sure they are licking their chops with this proposed bill.

If you could show us the final wording, right before it's signed, then this would be a fair question. Being in favor of any blank check dispensary billI is like trading what you have for what's behind Door Number 2. If you don't think you have much to lose then you would be more willing to make that trade. It's all about your point of view.

I'll take door number one the RED'S

In any transaction, in which a person is protected by the MMMA in the acquisition of marihuana, all parties of the transaction shall be equally protected.

Like the one we have now? You can't be arrested?

Edited by bobandtorey

It would go something like...If a patient or caregiver lives within X amount of miles from a provision center, they must purchase their medicine from the provision center. They cannot cultivate.

-or- Patients and Caregivers can no longer cultivate in a residential area. This one would restrict most patient/caregiver grows out of existence.

Then you get the folks with the big $ and connections opening "Provision Centers" and Commercial Cultivation Centers ALL OVER the state... Essentially restricting caregivers and patients who wish to grow their own out of existence... This is NO GOOD for anyone. Well except the people affiliated with Dispensaries...I am sure they are licking their chops with this proposed bill.

And I will also add if you get raided and have marijuana that you have not gotten from the centers you will end up in court IMHO

Why do you think that if this(another) bill passes they will amend the MMMA? Do you notice any greater social problems in MI as whole because of it? Would they have the support to amend it that drastically? I doubt it, but that is just my opinion.

Yes i think if it pass they will make the current cg system the problum they need to fix next and by fix i mean change completly and take our grow rights away in favor of over priced amature grow government meds

Edited by free country 420

And you will see hundreds of these pc al over the state like i said b4 if they leave the mmma alone you can have all pc that u want. If they sell clones i might visit one

Oh Arizona. You mean the state where the people voted and approved the language in their initial act that contained the growing restriction. Why don't you use California as an example?

Oh Arizona. You mean the state where the people voted and approved the language in their initial act that contained the growing restriction. Why don't you use California as an example?

The patients of Arizona could grow in the beginning. All of them could grow. Then the dispensaries came and took away their grow rights. If you think that we get to vote on what we want to vote on then remember back when they changed our law at 4;20 a.m. in the morning without a bit of voter approval. The people of Arizona, with the help of the federal government, staved off dispensaries for quite some time. Now the patients of Arizona that used to be able to grow have to buy at the dispensaries.

From the beginning that provision was in the bill. There were no dispensaries in Arizona because the state tried to prevent them from opening. The people took the state to court and the courts made the state follow the law. They should never have allowed their law to pass. They did. We are not Arizona. It would require amending the MMMA and I do not think there is support for that. What makes you think there is support to amend the MMMA.

From the beginning that provision was in the bill. There were no dispensaries in Arizona because the state tried to prevent them from opening. The people took the state to court and the courts made the state follow the law. They should never have allowed their law to pass. They did. We are not Arizona. It would require amending the MMMA and I do not think there is support for that. What makes you think there is support to amend the MMMA.

Because they already showed us that they want to, and can, amend the MMMA. You didn't notice? Do you actually think the patients in Arizona happily gave up their right to grow?

You need to go back to when Rob Kampia got himself in trouble for F'ing and sexually harassing interns. That trouble he brought to MPP left George Soros no choice but to distance himself(ie cut off funding). From that point the MPP was no longer about patients they were about dispensaries/PC's as they were the ones that stepped up with funding. Look at every state that has passed since then and the sea change that occurred with how they write the ballot proposals man. WAKE UP!

Edited by SFC

Do you not see any social justice aspects that go along with decreasing the ways in which LEO may prosecute people? Allowing PC's to operate is an effective step in removing some of the stigma that marijuana has. When communities can see that marijuana is not the root of all evil and effective commerce that is beneficial to the community can occur, It will help to make the changes that we need to stop the persecution of youth.(especially minority youth). Perhaps it is you that needs to wake up. I hear all this talk of big money dispensary interests, all I see is backing of the status quo and the big money judicial/LEO/counseling interests.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

Do you not see any social justice aspects that go along with decreasing the ways in which LEO may prosecute people? Allowing PC's to operate is an effective step in removing some of the stigma that marijuana has. When communities can see that marijuana is not the root of all evil and effective commerce that is beneficial to the community can occur, It will help to make the changes that we need to stop the persecution of youth.(especially minority youth). Perhaps it is you that needs to wake up. I hear all this talk of big money dispensary interests, all I see is backing of the status quo and the big money judicial/LEO/counseling interests.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

Ahh.. That ship has sailed. Dispensaries are not new anymore. They have lost their chance to project an image that is favorable to the public.

OG, all I can tell you is having been on the front lines of this fight since darn near the beginning I can tell you that every chance they have had to throw CG's under the bus they have. So forgive if I don't trust them at all. I know it all sounds great but things are always mroe complicated than face value. Even look thru some of the threads we recently had here with Jamie. We put them on the spot and inspite of their assurances we are right back to where we started.

It may seem like we are being totally unwilling to bend bro, but I am here to tell you we are in a vicious battle to save patients and caregivers right to grow ABOVE ALL ELSE. It is the one thing they wish to strip from us. Just in your own mind think about how one step leads to the next man. This is all very real.