What Type Of Access Do Patients Want?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need to ID PTs coming to the lockers, then you need to have an employee there full-time to do it. Either that or you have to have a schedule for when the PTs will arrive. If you have to make a schedule, doesn't that take away the convenience thing? Now you still have to be somewhere at a certain time so you can ID the PT. You either have to have a full-time employee or be on a schedule.

If you're keeping LEO happy by IDing, then you are saying that you understand that the thing in the lockers is MMJ. If you didn't why ID? A normal storage locker doesn't need ID for access, why does yours?

Both those points just went right over your head judging by the answers.

First you call me Joe Cain and now you say that finding ways to keep your stupid arse out of trouble is just me happily being a jackwagon cop. Every single time that your hairbrained idea gets shown to be stupid you come back with this garbage. Learn to except your failing idea with grace and quit acting like a drama queeny.

Ok, the shrillest voices have had their say. Thanks for your contribution fellas.

If you need to ID PTs coming to the lockers, then you need to have an employee there full-time to do it. Either that or you have to have a schedule for when the PTs will arrive. If you have to make a schedule, doesn't that take away the convenience thing? Now you still have to be somewhere at a certain time so you can ID the PT. You either have to have a full-time employee or be on a schedule.

If you're keeping LEO happy by IDing, then you are saying that you understand that the thing in the lockers is MMJ. If you didn't why ID? A normal storage locker doesn't need ID for access, why does yours?

I never claimed it was a normal storage locker.

There are way too many assumptions being made here.

Ok, the shrillest voices have had their say. Thanks for your contribution fellas.

I'm not trying to be shrill. I'm trying to explain it to you as if I was interested in putting money into it. These are valid questions and concerns that I've raised. Please don't lump my comments in with others.

The intent is, again, to collect rents. What would a reasonable person think the locker is being used for? Storing documents? Valuables? Confidential effects? Legal substances? Firearms?

There is, again, a complete section of law devoted to storage rental and protecting owners from any criminal liability for crimes committed by their tenants that the owner is unaware of. When the tenant takes out the pistol and blows away a couple of kids, just because that's the way things happen in America, the facility owner cannot be charged.

This was a post earlier from GregS covering this topic on intent with storage lockers. I thought you'd read it and I was commenting further on the thought.

This was a post earlier from GregS covering this topic on intent with storage lockers. I thought you'd read it and I was commenting further on the thought.

Right, We were paying close attention to 'The Idea' and Nothern wasn't. We gave it serious consideration. When those of us that were paying attention found real things that were concerns, Northern then fires off insults.

Well then why did you guys say that you could use a bowling alley for example? We are paying attention to your idea. We don't miss anything.

Greg said that, not me. You realize we are 2 different people right?

It appears that the idea that Greg was talking about and my own are slightly different.

Greg said that, not me. You realize we are 2 different people right?

It appears that the idea that Greg was talking about and my own are slightly different.

It was Greg's idea then you chimed in. Greg went in depth and you just posted shallow comments about his ideas. Anyone would have connected the two in a normal conversation.

How much would you charge for those lockers?

Rent for building: $500 to $1000

Utilities: up to $400 or more

Full-time employee at 40 hrs/week: $1500

You need to make $2500/month at minimum just to break even.

I don't see it as a stand alone business. Like I mentioned earlier, it would be a great addition to a head shop, or a bar, coffee shop, etc