What Type Of Access Do Patients Want?

LOL Put something of value in a locker anonymously and expect something of equal value to be put in there to compensate you anonymously. Yes, that would work in a world full of Mother Teresa act alikes. I can image that I put an ounce of my best in one of these lockers and I get a little thank you note from my anomymous admirer telling how stupid I was to expect to get paid fairly anonymously. You say you run a business?

Lol. You are assuming way too much.

You know what they say about assuming....

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with ya greg.

I thought something like that would go well inside a head shop, even a bar.

Heck, there could be locker kiosks all over the state, all 100 percent compliant with the Supreme Court ruling.

What could be expected is that police interests would infiltrate and investigate. For that reason, I think it best to mainstream the system in businesses not commonly associated with cannablis use. That is not to say it would not work in head shops and grow stores, but could bring unnecessary scrutiny. As long as patrons are careful, there is little risk, and there is an entire section of law that regards and protects storage facilitiy operators from criminal liability for anything stored, licit or not. if a tenant were to store contraband, a storage facility owner can not be held responsible without having knowledge and giving consent, otherwise known as conspiracy..

Edited by GregS

LOL Put something of value in a locker anonymously and expect something of equal value to be put in there to compensate you anonymously. Yes, that would work in a world full of Mother Teresa act alikes. I can image that I put an ounce of my best in one of these lockers and I get a little thank you note from my anomymous admirer telling how stupid I was to expect to get paid fairly anonymously. You say you run a business?

There would be anonymity only if the tenant permits it. Any access agreement between the parties is strictly between them. More accurately, who would be stupid enough to permit someone they do not know or trust access to their legally rented space? We know they are out there, but we cannot take responsibility for others' dumbaszness.

Edited by GregS

There would be anonymity only if the tenant permits it. Any access agreement between the parties is strictly between them. More accurately, who would be stupid enough to permit someone they do not know or trust access to their legally rented space?

If it's not anonymous then what is the point? Why don't you just meet somewhere? This is ridiculous. Is the whole purpose then to drag people in to drink and watch the dancers?

If it's not anonymous then what is the point? Why don't you just meet somewhere? This is ridiculous. Is the whole purpose then to drag people in to drink and watch the dancers?

It might not be workable. There are possiblilities that people will realize, which you seem unable to come to.

There would be anonymity only if the tenant permits it. Any access agreement between the parties is strictly between them. More accurately, who would be stupid enough to permit someone they do not know or trust access to their legally rented space? We know they are out there, but we cannot take responsibility for others' dumbaszness.

I envision a system where a caregiver rents up to 5 lockers, 1 for each patient, and places their daily/weekly/monthly order of cannabis in it regularly . Each locker is equipped with a uniquely keyed padlock and only the caregiver and the patient assigned that locker has a copy of the key.

The patient comes in, retrieves the meds, and leaves payment in the locker.

Is the whole purpose then to drag people in to drink and watch the dancers?

Yes. That is very much the point. Any small business can use the system. If dancers and alcohol are your what you want, you are a big boy. If cofffee and rolls and sandwiches and soda are what you want that is an option. The things could be run in laundrymats. Evey business in America has an interest in bringing people to it and maximizing profit.

I envision a system where a caregiver rents up to 5 lockers, 1 for each patient, and places their daily/weekly/monthly order of cannabis in it regularly . Each locker is equipped with a uniquely keyed padlock and only the caregiver and the patient assigned that locker has a copy of the key.

You have no idea what a real caregiver does. Absolutely clueless. Are you so scared of your patients that you can't interact with them face to face? I enjoy seeing their smiling faces and giving them the personal touch that makes all the difference.

I would prefer that tenants be required to use switchable combination locks. But to your credit, what you describe could be run out of a bowling alley

You have no idea what a real caregiver does. Absolutely clueless. Are you so scared of your patients that you can't interact with them face to face? I enjoy seeing their smiling faces and giving them the personal touch that makes all the difference..

As I have mentioned previously, I am a caregiver for 5 patients.

Sure, there are definitely people who will never use a system like that. Some will, however, and it could be for as simple a reason as their caregiver is a great grower but is a complete dipwad everywhere else and they'd rather not deal with him in person.

As I have mentioned previously, I am a caregiver for 5 patients.

Sure, there are definitely people who will never use a system like that. Some will, however, and it could be for as simple a reason as their caregiver is a great grower but is a complete dipwad everywhere else and they'd rather not deal with him in person.

It's a recipe for disaster if you have any idea how caregiving works.

I may misunderstand your point, but the guy practices business law.

For one thing you missed the whole sentence where he said it was illegally breaking the chain of custody. He said you could probably 'get away' with it without losing the whole building. That was the only good thing about the idea. It saved you from losing the building. You have very selective hearing and say 'What' constantly. Not to mention you are in no position to run any kind of business. Bless your heart.

For one thing you missed the whole sentence where he said it was illegally breaking the chain of custody. He said you could probably 'get away' with it without losing the whole building. That was the only good thing about the idea. It saved you from losing the building. You have very selective hearing and say 'What' constantly. Not to mention you are in no position to run any kind of business. Bless your heart.

I am happy to report that I have quality hearing aids now, and the problem is pretty much resolved. My pain tx is coming along much better too, and I can better walk, drive, and many other things that I was prevented from doing for a long time. My disabilities have become much more manageable, and I intend to make the most of it.

How is the chain of custody broken?

Constructive possession and intent.

Where would that occur Mal? We are talking about a rental facility along the same operational lines as a storage facility. There is no intent other than to collect rents. As a storage locker tenant, the space is privately yours, and belongs to you as long as the rent is paid. The management has no knowledge or interest in whatever it is yout store, and cannot possibly be considered to be in possession. If you were to rent a storage unit and store a stolen car, the facility owner does not gain possession, and is not criminally liable.

Edited by GregS