Looking For Vapirizer Users

I paid approx. $152 for a desktop model, and severely wish I had not! No matter what temp I set it to, and it has a nice remote control and digital temp readouts, it works but does not completely vape the trichs. If I turn up the temps I get a terrible after taste many describe as burnt popcorn, and it is similar as it will make you want to never taste it again. If you turn the temp down, it tastes good, but doesn't last like I would expect when compared to burning, and if you scope the remnants you will see you are wasting most. I watched lots of YT demos, but still feel like I chose poorly. They apparently don't even put their name on the unit, but I can look it up if anyone wants to know.

I have been using the Vapir II for a couple of years now and for a smaller, hand held it works comparably to the Volcano. I started vaping about 12 years ago, using homemade vapes. About 10 years ago I won my first Volcano from the fine folks at Treating Yourself and I've been using a 'Cano ever since. I have to say that of all of the portables available out there the Vapir II is the best I've tried so far. ENJOY!! Peace...j.b.

I like

The Vapor Blunt

I got mine for $130 locally. It's rechargeable and has two temperature settings.

I never use the high temp setting the low temp works just fine.

It shuts itself off after a little while so you don't have to worry about overheating and starting a fire if you doze off.

It also comes with a one year warranty. There was a problem with my first one and it was replaced with no questions asked.

The owner of the company will chat with you on the phone if you have any questions about it. Made in USA.

VaporBlunt Quick Guide

Edited by Wild Bill

i have 4 vapes 2 easy vapes i picked up a few yrs ago for 49 bucks a piece and 1 home made on, it has the mason jar on top, i only use that one for oil and I have the vapor 1, if the vapor 2 made it so you can shut the fan off that would be alot better, I like to do it in bed at nite, and the vapor 1 with the fan blowing all the time wakes my lady up, but it does fill ballons (i make garbage bags and fill em up) but my fave is only named a click and vape, but realy its click and smoke, it doesnt vape it but you can use it any where, it has a built in wind proof lighter, its pretty awsome, I put a lil of my oil stick in it with a lil mm and it last me all week, and like I said I can sneak a hit in anywhere with that one!

100_0900.jpg

my fave click and vape its called I call it click and smoke!

clicknvape.jpg

I hope you find one you like, it is most def alot better for you, and you can use the duff from it to make edibles!

Peace

Jim

Hola sola! Yes it has been a while, I'm on the mend, been very disabled this past 5 months, did some time in the hospital. Doctors say it will be a few more months of rehab til I'm back to near 100%. The original 'cano that I got from Treating Yourself is still in use. I now use a Digital model, not as happy with it as I've been with the original...takes longer to heat up. Needless to say, with me in recovery mode, my 'cano has been getting a real work out these past few months and it too is holding up quite well... Peace ... j.b.

Hey Phaque I like that click n vape too. I paid about $25 for one brand new at a grow store. It works far better than I expected based on the cost.

I like the EZ vaaaape too. I'm not sure if I spelled that right. You screw in a little borosilicate glass vial to it and can fill the vial with oil or bud. Then hit it with a butane jet lighter. 2g of oil lasts for days if not weeks

I bought a vapir no2 on overstock for 99 about a year ago and i have to say i like it for the most part. At first when using, there was a taste almost like burnt plastic. (Maybe like a break in period). Holds a charge decent so it is portable.. maybe 3 -4 sessions on a full charge, if u remember to turn it off after eash use. but its the size of about a 20 oz bottle so not too discreet and its not the most convenient to fill with flowers. NO OILS - i made that mistake. Just my thoughts, enjoy your purchase.

This is from the email from Amazon, so divide by 2:

Item Subtotal: $152.98 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Total Before Tax: $152.98 Shipment Total: $152.98 Paid by Mastercard: $152.98

I am going to get it now to re-try. I came from a non-medical state, so VERY stingy with my trichs and not sure when I will get over it! haha ;~}