Speaker Added For This Satuday's Greater Clare Compassion Club Meeting!

JUST ADDED!

We are so happy to announce that we will be having a special guest speaker at this Saturdays Club!!!!!

16 Year old Alysa Erwin (and her mother) will be here to speak about her experience as a BRAIN CANCER SURVIVOR. Alysa is a MMMP card holder (certified by her oncologist) and attributes her recovery to Simpson Oil. U of M medical center further documented her "hemp oil" use in her medical records, and this is great news! If you are riding the fence about coming, please decide to come and hear Alysa speak. 

Alysa is also trying to raise money to attend the 41st annual cancer survivors gathering in San Francisco, CA. We will be passing a hat for anyone who can help. No obligation, but if you can swing it, by all means please do so! Local area businesses and individuals have pledged support, and we cant thank all of them enough!

Big thanks for Hydro 411, Dr. Townsend, Mid-Michigan Graphics, John March, and Harry Los...you all made this possible!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is cannabis oil. Period. No special magic about it.  I hope this person is not encouraging people to forego chemo or radiation for the oil. This is irresponsible and dangerous when you are talking about REAL cancer.

What indication do you have her case was not "real cancer?"

Do you have any indication that this patient was NOT working with their UofM doctor?

Who made you the the god of naming resin?

Do you have anything else to add?

PB, it was very nice this young lady had a good outcome.  I was very nice she came to present her story.

Do me a favor and don't hijack this thread and try to turn it into another of your 'cure cancer' threads, ok?  It is the Clare Club's page, let them present their information their way.

Dr. Bob

PB, it was very nice this young lady had a good outcome.  I was very nice she came to present her story.

Do me a favor and don't hijack this thread and try to turn it into another of your 'cure cancer' threads, ok?  It is the Clare Club's page, let them present their information their way.

Dr. Bob

Dear Doctor .. in case you didn't notice, this thread was started to do just that.

Are we going down this road again?  In your link "Dr." Courtney mustn't be much of a Dr. when he makes a conclusory statement that cannabis cured cancer with no evidence of same.  The article indicates, " Dr. Courtney says that because of the cannabis treatment and the excellent results, "This child is not going to have the long-term side effects that would come from a very high dose of chemotherapy or radiation."  But where is proof of cause and effect?  Where is the proof that cannabis had anything to do with tumor shrinkage?

In your other link the doctors drew no correlation between cannabis use and cancer reduction.  In fact they called the tumor reduction, "spontaneous regression."

I wonder if these people ate peanut butter during the time in which their cancer's reduced?  If so, maybe the peanut butter was the cure?  You cannot cherry pick an environmental factor and assume a cause/effect relationship.  Telling people that cannabis will cure their cancer is dangerous as it can prompt low-info people to opt out of traditional treatment based on anecdotal nonsense.  Do you get off on that?

i thought i recalled reading somewhere that alysa continued her standard medical treatment along with the cannabis to help her to augment the cancer treatments?

does anyone know if she continued with radiation or chemo? or did she just use a cannabis extract as a stand alone solution?

I don't know but am glad she had a good outcome.  She is a charming young lady.  If the Hash Oil helped her, wonderful.  She believes it did and anything to relieve the suffering of a child, as long as it is not held up as a replacement for standard care.

This is a club posting, it is not the place for the 'oil cures cancer' debate from either side.

Dr. Bob

From what I gathered, the cancer, which was spread throughout her brain was basically unoperable, and untreatable by radiation due to the widespred area it was present in. After stopping chemo, and using RSO, the cancer capsulated (shrunk and congregated in 5 separate tumors) and were then aggressively treated with pinpointed radiation. This treatment could not have happened without the cancer being changed to tumor form, as radiating the entire brain is never something that occurs without serious damage being caused. 

I think by saying RSO alone cured her cancer, we may be painting with a simplified, broad brush. But it does seem that RSO shrunk her cancer to levels that could be treated effectively  This is an amazing finding, and should be highly studied. This shrinking of the cancer did not occur with any use of chemo other than RSO use. 

This is not the first time RSO has changed cancer cells; it's been known to help by eliminating cancer all together in skin cancer cases, and by shrinking tumors to manageable masses that can be removed by radiation or by surgery. Lets be happy about these findings, and learn how to marry the various ways to fight cancer without fighting among ourselves. I understand the scientific practices that would call "bullsh*t" when saying a broad statement like "marijuana cured cancer" without control groups and widespread research- but I also dont need a double blind study to tell me I'm getting wet in a rainstorm either. It seems that RSO does have an effect on many cancers and should not be dismissed as a fluke.

Way to go Alysa, and good luck in the future, we'll be pulling for you!

The chemo itself could have worked over the time period to congregate. I am super happy she is doing well. :-)

The exact same claims of tumor reduction have been made for vitamin c as well. hash oil/vitamin C- same category currently.

What kind of study would you need to see to agree that cannabis shrinks tumors?

Would these studies need to include human cancer tumors still inside humans or could the examples take place outside the human body?

Edited by peanutbutter

Vitamin C has worked on cells and in animals. Ineffective in human trials so far.

And to answer..." A whole of lot more than I have seen", that is for sure.

The only thing I have seen of value is that it may help free radicals die off due to apoptosis.  I have been over this many times.

Tumours can shrink simply by living healthier. Many people suddenly start eating better, getting proper rest, etc  when they find out they have cancer, which in and of itself can help slow down tumor growth and even reverse it to a small degree. 

You are completely missing out that maybe the hash oil is simply allowing people to sleep more and allow the body to heal. 

Too many variables left my friend. I stand by my previous legitimacy standards.

The only thing I have seen of value is that it may help free radicals die off due to apoptosis.  I have been over this many times.

Study some more before you criticize me again.

Free radicals are chemical compounds. Apoptosis is something that takes place inside a cell.

The cells are what die. Not compounds.

I was thinking that I could find studies to direct you toward. Now I realize you're simply faking it ..

Edited by peanutbutter