Which Nute Line You Using

Robman

how do i use it?

I use 3 tsp. per gallon in a bubble bucket. Dyna-Gro 'Grow' for veg,'Bloom' for flower, and sometimes add some 'Cal/Mag',depending on the strain.

Just keep an eye on the plants, if they look happy just add more water. If they start to look sad then add some more nutes. You don't need to use as much fertilizer as some would lead you to believe.

Sure there is.  There are many products out there that are basically the same thing as my list.  They are just expensive.  As I noted, I buy everything in bulk.  I can grow a plant for about 1/3 to 1/5 the cost of the other products.  There are other products listed above my post.  I'm sure they are alright. Just stay away from salt-based fertilizers.

Here's an example of why I use my system:  I once saw a liquid marijuana growing supplement that was liquidfied kelp.  Colorful label. don't remember the brand name.  It cost 59.99 for a liter or a quart.  It said to put 3 tablespoons, as I recall, I could be wrong  For that same price, cheaper even, I can buy a 50 lb. bag of kelp meal that will last for the next four years.  I just choose to go the cheaper route.  

Also, in going the route that I have, and learning about all the ingredients, I've actually learned a lot more about growing, how a plant feeds, and what the plant needs.  It's been a total win-win for me.

I use bulk bone, blood, and kelp meal.  Bulk dolomite lime, worm castings, and magnesium sulfate.  Plant Success mychorizae, and Sunleaves bat guano and seabird guano.

I used to go this route, but got tired of mixing dirt.  at my peak I had 5-7 different garbage cans for mixing.  Now it's straight promix and 1 part nutrient per stage.

I used to go this route, but got tired of mixing dirt.  at my peak I had 5-7 different garbage cans for mixing.  Now it's straight promix and 1 part nutrient per stage.

lolol, Funny, I got tired of spending all the money,  To each his own.  That's why there are so many different ways to grow. :-)