Bubba Kush Appreciation

greenleaf

Where can I find the real deal pre98 Bubba Kush in gram amounts?

I don't necessarily want to discuss the strain, it's cool if you do, you obviously don't need my permission if that's what you want to do.  I can dig that.

I kind of want to talk about how elusive it is.  I've had it once, up in Ann Arbor, maybe in 2009.  It was sold at the Dispensary located in the same building as Puff Danny.

It has that deep exotic chocolate Indian kush puff on the inhale and exhale.  It is numbingly stoned and your body feels full and warm.  You are in the zone. Total body buzz, total mental clarity and peace.  It's a powerful Indica.

That is the elusive Bubba Kush.  I'm searching for her.

It's weird how many poor representations of her there are out there.  I just tried one from a place on the west side.  It's really quite good, it's just not the real deal Bubba Kush.  Stoned.  But no Indian or exotic flavor.  Or not grown right, but judging by Bubba, and her standard, it's not her.  Perhaps it's a poorly judged and chosen S1.

Does any other Caregiver appreciate this?  Or Patient, for that matter.

Do you find that it's a hard one to find in Michigan?  If I ever find her, I should keep her.  She's quite good.

Tell me your Bubba Kush tales!

The real Pre 98 Bubba Kush has been in Michigan for awhile. I've been running it since around 2000. I lost it for a few years and had to go with a seed form for a little while which was actually quite good. I was a happy camper when I finally got her back several years ago. Coffee, Chocolate, and Kush, with the exact effect you describe. She's a keeper that once you find, you'll never want to get rid of her.

Peace,

Porc

Coffee doesn't even describe it to me.  I think the term, straight Bubba describes it. lol

But then, you'd have to know what we were talking about, so coffee is a close second.  It's just Bubba Kush. 

It's tricky to describe the Indian funk.

Coffee doesn't even describe it to me. I think the term, straight Bubba describes it. lol

But then, you'd have to know what we were talking about, so coffee is a close second. It's just Bubba Kush.

It's tricky to describe the Indian funk.

Just got some yesterday I love it some great smoke couple tokes from the bowl im feeling great. Definitely will be sleeping good tonight

Is this different than Docs Bubba Kush Katsu?

Who has the Pre98 in seed form?

Is it a strain that I would be able to find a good representation from seeds ?

Or one of those that Never come True from seed.

I tried some of docs bubba a few times, wooo hooo, man it is good whether it is pre 98 or not, it is super taisty and heady, when I went to leave from where I tried it, I had people asking me if I was ok,,,well heck yea I was ok everytime doc got near me he was lighting one up, I was afraid if I didnt leave I would be looking for an easy chair and a t.v lmao!  Id have to say it was one of the better strains ive had the pleasure to try!

Peace

Is this different than Docs Bubba Kush Katsu?

Who has the Pre98 in seed form?

Is it a strain that I would be able to find a good representation from seeds ?

Or one of those that Never come True from seed.

A few places on Attitude have their S1 versions and back crosses.

I think it would be a matter of growing enough of them to find the best representation that surpasses the original.

You'd probably want to do your own S1's with the best representation and go searching for the winner.

I can't really say for sure though, because I don't have experience with Bubba Kush S1's, the same way I have experience with OG Kush S1's, which benefit from finding better representations.  About anything improves OG Kush's yeild and physical dimensional qualities.

I tried some of docs bubba a few times, wooo hooo, man it is good whether it is pre 98 or not, it is super taisty and heady, when I went to leave from where I tried it, I had people asking me if I was ok,,,well heck yea I was ok everytime doc got near me he was lighting one up, I was afraid if I didnt leave I would be looking for an easy chair and a t.v lmao!  Id have to say it was one of the better strains ive had the pleasure to try!

Peace

Phaq, different "Doc" buddy :P  (Dr. Greenthumb offers "his version" in seed form) 

Pre'98 seems to be pretty prevalent with CG's in Northern Michigan, but I do not think "overages" are an issue.  (perhaps why you do not see it offered in many dispensaries???) 

Do people truly take their best meds/strains to dispensaries?  My thought has always been that dispensaries get the "bottom of the barrel"??? 

Edited by northerngal

Phaq, different "Doc" buddy :P  (Dr. Greenthumb offers "his version" in seed form) 

Pre'98 seems to be pretty prevalent with CG's in Northern Michigan, but I do not think "overages" are an issue.  (perhaps why you do not see it offered in many dispensaries???) 

Do people truly take their best meds/strains to dispensaries?  My thought has always been that dispensaries get the "bottom of the barrel"??? 

you met my c.g, he had some realy super good mm, heck when i met him he had some bubba but it was from seed and not cloneable!  but the purple erkle (thats what I called it) was the bomb he sold it to dispenses when it was thought it was legal, it was awsome, i had some and the depense in pinconning got some from him, they were getting 38 bucks a gram, not saying anything is worth that, but it was #1 on their list while he had it!

either way the doc im talking about had some nice bubba plus he was putting that special stuff on it that I came with (not mine but his own) woo hoo, frickin nice, 2 peeps there impressed me big time with there meds, Im sure their were more, but I missed a few there, wish I would have talked to every one lol!

n.g You did an awsome job, your people who helped did a great job, im so happy to have you and your partner for friends, I wish you the best and cant wait for this to happen again, next yr I will bring my camper and come early and help set up, Id realy like to be a part of that, I met some of the nicest people ever there, the property owner was realy cool and reminded me of my dad (thats a good thing) Thank you!

Peace

you met my c.g, he had some realy super good mm, heck when i met him he had some bubba but it was from seed and not cloneable!  but the purple erkle (thats what I called it) was the bomb he sold it to dispenses when it was thought it was legal, it was awsome, i had some and the depense in pinconning got some from him, they were getting 38 bucks a gram, not saying anything is worth that, but it was #1 on their list while he had it!

either way the doc im talking about had some nice bubba plus he was putting that special stuff on it that I came with (not mine but his own) woo hoo, frickin nice, 2 peeps there impressed me big time with there meds, Im sure their were more, but I missed a few there, wish I would have talked to every one lol!

n.g You did an awsome job, your people who helped did a great job, im so happy to have you and your partner for friends, I wish you the best and cant wait for this to happen again, next yr I will bring my camper and come early and help set up, Id realy like to be a part of that, I met some of the nicest people ever there, the property owner was realy cool and reminded me of my dad (thats a good thing) Thank you!

Peace

When I get around to taking pictures, I've got a 4 foot 2.5 foot wide Purple Urkle. It's querkle that leans hard towards urkle, but has a soaring euphoria from the space queen. The buds blend 50/50 from 100% purple up top to 100% green on bottom, and split colors right in the center.

I like the deep meditative feel from the urkle.  It grows slow and skimpy. Finally the Space Queen kicked in and helped the speed and yeilds. It's super chunky buds and node spacing.

• 2 weeks later...

I will do Bubba Kush appreciation, but I can't do Dr. Greenthumb appreciation.

I can afford to order from Dr. Greenthumb, but I refuse to support him because of his prices.  $200 for 2 seeds.  I can't support that.

When I first got my card Dr Greenthumb reached out to me in 09 and through a member here  gifting  me 4 teens of his Bubba kush katsu in turn I cloned and sent those cuts to well over 50 growers in need and since he has given me well over a dozen free orders of seeds to do show and grows not counting what hes done for many others on the web plus he supports this websites members all the time say what you will about his prices but Ive never grown a heartier strain than his gear and his philanthropy is well known among those in the medical community and second to none in customer service everything he produces is well worth every penny he's asking .