State Supreme Court To Hear Wyoming Medical Marijuana Case Tuesday

Malamute

(plant in pic?)

not sure which you refer to. I keep plants growing for 45 or so days in veg, and another 60 or so in flower. some pics are taken when young, others when older. You'll notice younger plants often weigh less than mature flowers, causing some confusion for the newbie vision maybe?

My patients are privy to pics. I don't have a need to compare my stick size with your stick size. Every grower should know that size is not the goal. I would rather have 20 2 ounce finishers than one 16 ounce finisher for the vast selections offered to patients. I've grown trees also, but only when I was green in the craft, now I concentrate on legality, budding sights, bonsai technique, for a better grassmatch experience.

I have been a caregiver more than once for sure, and remain one. I've cycled many patients out and back in even, year after year. I don't keep count to be honest, becauselike plant sizes, those numbers are unimportant to me, as long as my garden is at full capacity. I'm not proud of my cannabis plants, but I am proud of my soil building techniques. my flowers are already equipped to perform stellar miracles, without any help from me. I just had to learn how to provide them with the tools they needed for a full expression is all. Not a very difficult task , but a dirty one. I sure hope you are not counting on an armchair approach to an anonymous forum to make policy changes in our state? Believe it or not, many policy makers never heard of this forum. there are dozens of Michigan medical marijuana forums, where all types of people are encouraged to post, some just posers growing in moms attic, some behind their garage.

I never grow anything big enough to require one of these to weigh it. I perpetually harvest one or two plants weekly to keep up with patient demands. Typically I can use my smaller scale to weigh in

.post-35225-0-28939100-1385302522_thumb.jpg

= grain scale ?

my scale=

We question everything.....GregS  taught us that....thanks Greg

You stated you were a caregiver at one time even offering advice on patient interviews.

How many patients have you had?

The plant in your pic looks like you need a grain scale to weigh it

That all the pics you got?  Surley a farmer so proud would have a photo album ...no?

Lets see your work

we definitely have politics in MI, but so did cali, Colorado, and every other mj state, and still do, yet the progression has taken place to full commercialization in each of these states, perhaps leaving behind the ma and pa looking to "help out" five people. We need those home growers though, like we need the organic roadside veggie stands. People have decided which they prefer in those states, with their hard earned money. I believe home grown will always be better, and will seek that niche until it becomes too difficult to do so. Then, I'll grow boutique for the first dispensary that opens legally in our state. Maybe I'll have patients, maybe not, we'll see.  I'm ready for the inspections, fire safety, electrical, and even an OMRI if cannabis registration is allowed. I've been waiting for this opportunity for most of my life, and was part of bringing it to fruition. I continue to represent within legal guidelines, patient management, and stellar genetics.

The round wheel is coming, some will roll with it, some stumble over it. Some will deny it, some will embrace it. Some may not even recognize it, but it will definitely keep on rolling. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

peace out !

Politics.

I've been told by firefighters that the two most common causes of home fires are coffee makers and clothes dryers.

well Ive had 2 fires in my home, way before the law, I say a woman scorned is the #1 cause of fires lol!  2 times ive woke up in the middle of the nite with my house on fire, one time my entertainment center was throwing flames from a candle lit on it that I did not put there, and the 2nd was the burning bed lol, I woke up with my bed on fire, from under neath not from a ciggerette, I had to open all windows and I put it out luckily with my fire extingiusher, to late fire dept came along with leo and my girlfriend at the time went to jail,

all the truth, I guess i wasnt to lucky in love lol, ive been with the same woman now for longer than my 3 marriges and divorces!

Only by the grace of god am i writing this!

Peace

Holy Smokes man, I'm glad you put an end to that bad joojoo cycle.

well Ive had 2 fires in my home, way before the law, I say a woman scorned is the #1 cause of fires lol!  2 times ive woke up in the middle of the nite with my house on fire, one time my entertainment center was throwing flames from a candle lit on it that I did not put there, and the 2nd was the burning bed lol, I woke up with my bed on fire, from under neath not from a ciggerette, I had to open all windows and I put it out luckily with my fire extingiusher, to late fire dept came along with leo and my girlfriend at the time went to jail,

all the truth, I guess i wasnt to lucky in love lol, ive been with the same woman now for longer than my 3 marriges and divorces!

Only by the grace of god am i writing this!

Peace

I will stand my ground and resist any measure to take medical use, as defined in the MMA, away from us. It could not be more obvious that there are a lot of different interests that want desperately to corner whatever part of the market they can, diminishing quality and adding immense cost.

That the movement to do that insists on bad mouthing home cultivation as dangerous is a problem. The conversation over the years has come to conflate medical cannabis from a benign garden herb with medical applications into something more akin to opium. Both are derived from plants, but their action and negative effects could not be more different. It is time, if not too late, to argue that we are enjoying an easy to grow benign medicinal house plant, more like aloe than cocaine, rather than a demon weed. DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis Young concluded, in his 1988 hearings regarding cannabis,

“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care."

All the talk of necessity to contain and control its growth and distribution within closely supervised, top down methods that involve corporations and government.is hooey. Stopping the corporatiban of plutocratistan is going to be a tall order, but I intend to stay with the fight.

Anybody else?

Edited by GregS

I don't want it to happen, I like my easy grow techniques, and share em as often as I can to take the pain out of all the finagled info out there ... see

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/44985-the-cheapest-growing-marijuana/.

I bet folks just like us were fighting just like us to keep their home grows,in all the other states too. while they watch the privilege whiddled away for the corporate interest. I suspect you too see the actions in those states, and wonder if this could not happen here? When this began for us I was under the impression that it was a free for all with a dispensary on every corner, and indeed it was, momentarily. I grew in my home in tents then, but after visiting dozens of clubs around the state, listening to concerns, design functions, complaints, and general patient caregiver concerns, I chose to answer all of those with a brand new building and every grow op device offered. I did this because it was suggested everywhere I visited, to all who were growing for others. I know now I could do it for less money, and still have great quality. I could not however properly provide for the five patients that registered me as their cg. Hats off to those who can, and I don't fault those advice givers in the beginning at all. If those dispensaries come again, and some are already here, and its legal to do so, I will no doubt attempt to recoup my investment.  

I wont feel guilty about it, and the provisions will be top shelf as always, with every concern of those dispensaries answered, once again.

after the recoup, I'll once again retire from labor, my back really hurts, and bent over is no way to be.

kudos to all my brothers trying to do this right !

Its on Wall Street, and they got big bucks.

We should be rising to the occasion and representing our Act as written in a proper way. We should grow and teach by example, and inject truth into the craft.

It's not a laboratory experience at all, gregs right, its a common flower, a weed, that can grow in the crack of a driveway(I've see it!) 

We should be following the laws as written, and supporting those who do so. We should be sharing our experiences and educating those who need it. If we're selling it to the public we should take handling/growing precautions just like the vegetable lady does on her farm.

are they seen as traitors now or sell outs?

scum....they make slime look good

Maybe someday they will figure out....money dont buy ya love or loyalty

There is a New Air Politico.  Those repubs Always push that pendulum to far than scream foul when it swings Back on them....But they are physics and science deniers sooo  

Edited by beourbud