Anyone Have Cinderella 99 Clones

jonh420

the valid card allows you to posses plants. It does not allow anyone to transfer them to you.

Only your registered caregiver can transfer them to you.

the law is short and sweet, and available here for reference http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303_51869---,00.html

again, are you willing to register a caregiver, wait 21 days for the transfer, with respect to the law?

If your answer is no, then the next four questions are a wash, thanks for playing though !

sorry for the "to the point" tactics. Patients have no time to waste, and mine was a most relevant provider inquiry, designed to expedite the serious registrants in a legal fashion.

Worked well I think, now he'll be able to make better choices and maybe consider following state rules.

I've offered a possible legal solution to this patient's request and in retrospect, I probably would not invite a patient into my registry if these basic laws were not already known by them, or were attempting to be circumvented. just me though, others may have less scruples with patients needing transfers without registration. Either way, I wish the op good fortune, and hope he finds the real c99 soon, she is a pleasure to behold, pure ripened pineapples.

I wasnt aware that was a law.how can the dispensarys sell clones then.is that legal

Not by current state law no but they still do it it sucks I use to get free clones all the times my very first grow came from a gift via Dr Greeenthumb through a member here of his Bubba Kush Katsu cut but now we have to walk a fine line because of COA decisions.

I know, right?  its crazy, some break laws and get away with it, and some live legal, and still get persecuted.

You will have some protections at a  dispensary, if you can locate one with your desired clones. legal to buy, illegal to sell, like honey oil and edibles right now sorta.

I hope you understand I was just trying to speed it up for you, nothing personal. Its a common misconception, one more reason for full legalization, and full compliance until then. Its confusing for patients when they see farmers market slinging dope out of a tent or table to every passerby with a card, and your legal caregiver has to register you as such.

stick around, like the weather, rules are changing all the time. With every irresponsible act, new rules become enforced, sometimes because of just one unauthorized transfer even, !  Dispensaries were never legally allowed to transfer marijuana or plants to anyone not named on their own caregiver cards, that's what the green paper has always said, and the agreement signed with the state. they did it for the money of course, most lost. the 501c's seem to have lived on though, ahem. achtung !

peace out

Edited by grassmatch

the valid card allows you to posses plants. It does not allow anyone to transfer them to you.

Only your registered caregiver can transfer them to you.

the law is short and sweet, and available here for reference http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303_51869---,00.html

again, are you willing to register a caregiver, wait 21 days for the transfer, with respect to the law?

If your answer is no, then the next four questions are a wash, thanks for playing though !

:)

If you registered with me for example,

I would not need your plant count to supply you whatever amount of meds you would need, and genetics.

Many patients are in the same boat, and I am happy to oblige some special ones.

I could not however "short" my garden registry, for the -interview time, 21 days, and delivery- of a few clones though, so I'm unable to help that way.

you can find these seeds quickly , google mosca, brothers grimm, etc. They are the real deal, and will not disappoint you. much easier than a quicky registration flip I'd say, keepin it real.

So if i register. Id b handing over my plant rights?would that make it illegal. Cause i have 6 plants now.if i made u my care giver id b breaking the law then..? Or am i confused.haha

You can sign a c.g and not give up your plant rights, that way your c.g can provide you with meds, clones and such,

Peace