Canabis Being Used As A Way To Slander Me...

This is going to be weird, but here goes...  About a month ago my 78 year old mother got in an argument with my neice over finances, my neice owed her money, my mom wanted it back, my neice ponied up a check but was offended that my mom would accept her money back, and sent her an e-mail, slandering me.  She called me gay, she called me a drug addict, she called me an atheist, (which I am, and her crazyness in the name of god only enforces that) she said that there are sexually explicit photos of my wife on the internet (which there aren't), she also said that I'm a swinger, and the only reason I smoke pot is to get high etc...  She said my mothers house was Sodom and Gomora, and she (my neice) would be in heaven talking to my Father, and he would be upset, because she wouldn't be there. 

Nobody wrote her back, so then she called my mom's neice (who was also my moms best friend) and told her I was growing illegally in my mom's basement (which I'm not)illegally that is)).  I have a caregiver card, and I'm also a patient.   She found an issue that struck a nerve with my mom's neice, Cannabis, my mom's neice is very into the idea of reefer madness, (she's in the same age range as my mom). 

Now she's sending letters and forwarding them to all sorts of people, and I'm worried that irregardless of me having or not having plants, someone is going to try and rob me, or she's going to have me swatted.  My wife in I moved into this house to take care of my mom, who had a hip replacement surgery a year ago, my mom used to be against cannabis herself, but now she sees it a medicine, and a gift from god.  I have swelling in my lower back when I don't smoke, and I was drinking every night to loosen my back up, before I started smoking again(after a 10 year hiatus). I don't drink anymore, and I won't take opiates for pain after watching my father die of cancer. She was wrote a lot of stuff about it being federally illegal, and my mom getting her home taken away etc...  I don't go over my plant count, I don't go over my weight limit, I only transfer to my patient. 

I'm not worried that the police will come here and I'll have troubles, I'm just worried that they're going to come.  I thought about being proactive, and going to the local police station, and explaining things, but I generally keep to myself, these days, and although I think the local sheriff's department is pretty standup, I don't like the idea of them knowing my business.  I'm really straight and narrow about all this, everything is locked up, I had another patient that I had to let go, because I thought he was selling outside of the patient relationship.  I'm just pretty upset about all this, and I'm really unsure of what to do.  I hate the idea of my name being spread around with lies, and being threatend for something I believe in wholeheartedly...   Anyone have any input?

One last thing in reality the person doing this has no problem with weed, she bought me a magnet that had a picture of Moses, with a burning bush that said F$#CK MY WEED...  She's also doing the whole "The wrath of God will Smite you..." Schtick, She was also arrested for Prostitution, and worked as a Madame... And I got to worry about my medicine???

you want to be proactive?

patient info , including name and address is confidential.

disclosing confidential info is a misdemeanor (its in the mmma law)

paste that bit to her, then say if she dont stop being a pain in the butthole you'll find you a nice prosecutor to talk to.

or not, i dont know what you want to do.

sounds like you have enough crazy women in your life. sorry to hear bout your problems.

That's the thing there has been no contact on my moms end at all, neither of us have replied to anything she's said, since she sent the first bit of hate mail.  I thought ignoring her would make it go away.  I've been looking up libel, and Cyberstalking laws and this seems to qualify, but she's hopping around the U.S. right now chasing down construction jobs, and it's like she's puting keywords in her e-mails, like she mentioned working for homeland security, and she talked about breaking federal laws a lot in the last letter, and like I said, she's not just sending them to my mom, she's forwarding this stuff, to a handfull of people.  Now I'm really just stressed out that I'm going to get raided, and have to explain everything, and have my mom thrown on the ground etc...  and even if I stopped everything, right now, I feel like the damage is already done...  I'm in my late 30's and I'll get the house if something happens to my mother, I'm not some young punk trying to get away with anything, I wish I hadn't started this, but it actually helps, and since there's no landlord things should be fine, in reality she doesn't even know I'm growing, she just knows I have my medical card.  This all just sucks...

Man I hate Self righteous Christians.

They think they own heaven.

They will have a hard time getting in to the Paradise that Jah has called home for millennia.

Hypocrites.

I wish I could offer hope but these whacko's just don't know when to shut their mouths.

Can you shut down for a couple of months?

Sounds like she is mad that someone finally called her debts in.

You could try to spread the truth.

Maybe a little understanding on your moms favorite niece would go a long way ?

As far as getting raided, going to the sheriff will only cause more scrutiny, and will not alleviate your problems.

Maybe shutting down for a few months?

Let people see that your Not Growing?

Sorry for your troubles Bro.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28afeq4d45bck4wy452mq3ll45%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-333-26426

(g) Possession of, or application for, a registry identification card shall not constitute probable cause or reasonable suspicion, nor shall it be used to support the search of the person or property of the person possessing or applying for the registry identification card, or otherwise subject the person or property of the person to inspection by any local, county or state governmental agency.

(h) The following confidentiality rules shall apply:

(4) A person, including an employee, contractor, or official of the department or another state agency or local unit of government, who discloses confidential information in violation of this act is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or a fine of not more than $1,000.00, or both. Notwithstanding this provision, department employees may notify law enforcement about falsified or fraudulent information submitted to the department.

Since when did LEO ever let "restrictions" get in their way?

Almost Never...

Sorry Brains but that text will mean zero when and if he is raided.

Hell a guy got raided based on totally false info and Tea Leaves...

It has happened and Now he Has someone with an agenda gunning for him.

What would you do?

Me...shut it down...

i would fight.

i would be armed with my constitutional rights.

but that's me.. my way does not work for everyone.

i have spent enormous amounts of time and resources to ensure i am up to date and remain compliant.

if they raid me ever with unfounded information i will sue the state agency that signed off on it.  i have a lawyer in the family and they are itching to make a name at the supreme court. :)

the only way they would ever get a warrant to raid me would have to be based on a lie. 

the problem here is in that the niece is sending threatening words to outsiders and that is a legitimate concern and should be dealt with most ricky tick. 

my position is now and has always been to face down the person who is spreading the rumors and squash the dilemma with facts.

i am 6'5" tall and have a commanding presence.. my way works for me.. thats why i only posted the links to LARA and not my personal way of handling it.

i pray the OP finds the peace they deserve and the hassles stop.

nothing worse than feeling blue this time of year...

Good luck and let us know how things go please.

John.

wait wait wait,,,you say your mom is 78 and your neice is in the same age range as your mother?  how the heck is she working construction and or wondering around the country looking for construction jobs?

This sounds a lil fishy, sure does make for good reading, well I wouldnt buy a book like this, but im sure many others would,

and in this story the best you could do is follow the law with your mm limits and not respond to the 78 yr old construction worker!

Peace

edit= I reread the op and I still dont know which neice is in your mother age range the one talking sheet or the one thats you moms best friend!

either way I would ignore her stay within your limits, dont go to po po, just make sure your locked and maybe have a cam in your grow room, I wouldnt waiste my time on all of the drama!

best of luck to you!

Edited by phaquetoo

i would fight.

i would be armed with my constitutional rights.

but that's me.. my way does not work for everyone.

i have spent enormous amounts of time and resources to ensure i am up to date and remain compliant.

if they raid me ever with unfounded information i will sue the state agency that signed off on it.  i have a lawyer in the family and they are itching to make a name at the supreme court. :)

the only way they would ever get a warrant to raid me would have to be based on a lie. 

the problem here is in that the niece is sending threatening words to outsiders and that is a legitimate concern and should be dealt with most ricky tick. 

my position is now and has always been to face down the person who is spreading the rumors and squash the dilemma with facts.

i am 6'5" tall and have a commanding presence.. my way works for me.. thats why i only posted the links to LARA and not my personal way of handling it.

i pray the OP finds the peace they deserve and the hassles stop.

nothing worse than feeling blue this time of year...

Good luck and let us know how things go please.

John.

Hey big fella!  you wouldnt beat up some ole lady in her 70's would ya hehehehehhe,,,,,,bawahahahahahahahahaha!  I can see the old lady trying to get away from you with her walker, rotglmao!

Oh I needed a good laugh!

Peace

I think you read it wrong phaq,

There are Two Nieces... One young ( construction worker ), One Old ( Best Friend of Mom).

I for one could not imagine my 78 year old mother lying on the ground with a Jackboot standing on or over her during a raid.

But that's just me.

No growing , just medicating..

Raid me I think I have like 3 or 4 grams in my Safe.

The OP on the other hand has a garden,

Much different.

I hope you can come to a peaceful understanding with the young niece.

Edited by ilynnboy

too funny jim..

you silly phaque

:)

good point ilynnboy..

i would not ever grow at my moms... could you imagine... how i would have to act if the po po knocked down my moms door...

i would be beyond irritated and devastated.

yep.. its outside under my trash can lid..  that would have to be my only option if growing at moms was my only option... :(

my mom is cool i think about it all.. however i could not live with myself if my actions caused her harm...

point taken ILB.. i was not necessarily approaching this from the best perspective...

yes..

remove the grow from moms basement so that she does not get a visit.... there could-should-must be a better way?

• let her know Jesus used kaneh~bosem (dried flower tops of cannabis)in his holy anointing oil, had long hair, lived like a hippy, and healed people with his prayer, and some help from the oil.  His disciples quickly rinsed off the oil from the foreheads of recently baptized patrons, as soon as they "saw the holy spirit". 

I've copied his recipe and it will make you see a holy spirit when applied to any part of your head. ridiculously powerful, almost scary. The oils used in it are known now to be specifically chosen for their delivery modes, blood brain barrier busters.  From early on people have been harassed, jailed, and even put to death fighting our good fight, that's how we know we're on to something bigger than we think.

"wait wait wait,,,you say your mom is 78 and your neice is in the same age range as your mother?  how the heck is she working construction and or wondering around the country looking for construction jobs?"

Sorry I might not have made this clear, my neice is 4 years older than I am, she's the one doing all of this, and my mothers neice (who is her same age as my mom) is one of the people my neice is forwarding messages to.

"the only way they would ever get a warrant to raid me would have to be based on a lie."  This is the case for me as well, but TBH everything that she's writing has been a lie, and nobody, not even my wife has seen my room, (which is small, and uses a low amount of electric to run) I believe the total bill is around 250 a month.

I'm a strong believer in being proactive as well, as defending the right given to me by the state of Michigan, to use whatever medicine a doctor feels comfortable recomending me for my pain, as long as I stick with Indica, I'm free and clear of pain, and the swelling rarely presents itself.  I have friends who smoke, that wouldn't ever take the money or time to get themselves carded, and legal, and I don't think most people not using it for a medical condition, would take the time to get a card (maybe I'm just dellusional). I shouldn't have to be afraid because I make a healthier choice. 

"I put my mom in a nursing home so I didn't have to move out to grow marijuana, and she was only 61 ! 

I couldn't stand the thought of her having to witness a raid for my indiscretions."

The difference is I won't ever put my mother in a home, my wife is going to school for nursing, and works in a retirement village, so we plan on having her live with us till she's no longer with us.  After my father died of cancer, we became very close, and we've always been close, she dealt with me being a young punk, and now that I'm older, and have matured, I want to give her a good life.

Cannabis will eventually become a full time career, when michigan allows dispensary licenses, I'm proud to help my patient deal with his health problems.  I would stop, if I thought it would change anything but the damage is already done, if something is going to happen, than it's going to happen. 

The worse thing about this whole situation is that she's a single mother, and she pulled her child out of school, to babysit her newborn 10-12 hour days, She's let complete strangers (men that she's met on the road) watch them, in dirtbag hotels in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Texas, etc...  Her children suffer from sever neglect, and really something should be done about that, but I won't touch  with a 10 foot pole, after all of this, and that's sad too, that I'm so afraid of her lies, that I wouldn't help out her children that could actually use a helping hand. 

"i pray the OP finds the peace they deserve and the hassles stop." 

I'm not a Christian, but I'll always accept a prayer, so thank you... It's just a healthy reminder that not all of you use the bible as a sword, the best ones have the olive branch mentality, that this world so desperately needs.

"the only way they would ever get a warrant to raid me would have to be based on a lie."  This is the case for me as well, but TBH everything that she's writing has been a lie, and nobody, not even my wife has seen my room, (which is small, and uses a low amount of electric to run) I believe the total bill is around 250 a month.

Edited by slipstar059

"grassmatch, on 17 Dec 2013 - 11:32, said:snapback.png

I put my mom in a nursing home so I didn't have to move out to grow marijuana, and she was only 61 ! 

I couldn't stand the thought of her having to witness a raid for my indiscretions.  :yahoo-wave:  

Ok I get it, im not falling for that one!  :yahoo-wave:  :butt2:  :bong2:

Peace"

I think I fell for it...