New Member Introduction

Greetings,

VERY happy to have found the MMMA boards. Looking forward to talking, getting to know, learning and sharing with all of you.

After becoming a MMJ pt I can't stress enough how beneficial this has been for me, to a point of replacing most all of the prescriptions pills I've had to take for 7 years.

This form of treatment has done more for me in managing my pain/conditions than anything else, even the Dilaudid they had given me at one point.

As with everyone I am sure.

Well, that's enough rambling. Just want to introduce myself.

Looking forward to talking with everyone and becoming an active member, online and with the MOCC/ MI communities.

Namaste,

~Jon

Edited by Mr. Cheezle

Greetings,

VERY happy to have found the MMMA boards. Looking forward to talking, getting to know, learning and sharing with all of you.

After becoming a MMJ pt I can't stress enough how beneficial this has been for me, to a point of replacing most all of the prescriptions pills I've had to take for 7 years.

This form of treatment has done more for me in managing my pain/conditions than anything else, even the Dilaudid they had given me at one point.

As with everyone I am sure.

Well, that's enough rambling. Just want to introduce myself.

Looking forward to talking with everyone and becoming an active member, online and with the MOCC/ MI communities.

Namaste,

~Jon

Hello and Welcome here i am also a member of the MOCC and have been from the first day we even helped get the club started back inn 2009 back then it was called the OCCC because we where from Oakland County and the club is as you know still going strong they have an Event coming up in September and thats going to be Fun ,Fun ,Fun hope to see you their

Thanks again everyone. :D

Hello and Welcome here i am also a member of the MOCC and have been from the first day we even helped get the club started back inn 2009 back then it was called the OCCC because we where from Oakland County and the club is as you know still going strong they have an Event coming up in September and thats going to be Fun ,Fun ,Fun hope to see you their

Likewise my friend. I am planning on going to the fest, hope to catch you there as well.

welcome  :bong7bp:

would you care for a cup of tea?  :jig:

dandelion/nettle blend? :))