Grounding Your Grow

thank you. nice to see some science on the matter  (http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/47518-grassmatch-tech-that-changed-my-gardens-forever/)

I don't have all flowering plants "plugged in" for the pseudo control,

but the ones that are grounded are different than their sisters that are not. a normal wall plug can be used to ground dozens at a time, with just a little modification of the plug in part, or a hole in the wall/floor with wires. I imagine a high tech wireless device placed in each plant pot, controlled by a remote control, delivering frequencies that have been identified as earth tones to inspire expressions, finish, repel insects, etc. :geek:

http://fullygrounded.com/the-effect-of-grounding-plants/

Edited by grassmatch

Grounding my plants is on my to do list.

It will be quite easy for me. I have a 4' crawl space. It is just dry sand for the floor. Just put a ground rod in there and run a wire to each plant bucket.

You can take a cord cap and just hook up a wire to the ground terminal and just plug it into the wall outlet...I don't think that would hurt a thing...HJ

how new is this idea ?

i dont see much about it in grow books (of any kind).

but i've heard people, even on here, who test grounded half of their plants and found results.

interested in such tech. but i like to have a lot more info so i can talk to other people about it without them thinking i am some crazypants person talking about crystals, ley lines and pyramids.

You can take a cord cap and just hook up a wire to the ground terminal and just plug it into the wall outlet...I don't think that would hurt a thing...HJ

Dang it HJ! My to do list has now grown even more no thanks to you and this video. I notice that they are all using electrical ground receptacles. Due to other information and experience. There could be a difference between directly grounding or grounding through the electrical system. Now I will have to compare!

For example for comparison reasons, I saw a tree hit by lightning. I thought it would surely die after the top broke off and the bark was skinned to the ground. The electricity had an extreme effect on this tree. It regrew faster than any tree I had ever seen and it was more healthy than the trees around it. Connecting to my electrical system in the house may increase the effects. Surges just might have a positive effect on the growing. In a sense, hooking into the house ground, you are hooking up to everybody's ground system. Either way, worth comparing. I have been growing the same strains for so long, I am sure I will notice a difference.

there wont be surges if you only use the grounding in the plug. all the grounds---if they are correctly connected in your rooms---are grounded in the ground.... there is no difference in my experience, and I prefer to just poke through the floor to sink my ground. My electrical system is a mystery to me, last thing I need is a wild card. I paid big bucks to have a permit/licensed electr/inspection in there, and just a wimp when it comes to electrical circuits.

thank you. nice to see some science on the matter  (http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/47518-grassmatch-tech-that-changed-my-gardens-forever/)

I don't have all flowering plants "plugged in" for the pseudo control,

but the ones that are grounded are different than their sisters that are not. a normal wall plug can be used to ground dozens at a time, with just a little modification of the plug in part, or a hole in the wall/floor with wires. I imagine a high tech wireless device placed in each plant pot, controlled by a remote control, delivering frequencies that have been identified as earth tones to inspire expressions, finish, repel insects, etc. :geek:

http://fullygrounded.com/the-effect-of-grounding-plants/

Not exactly what you are describing but I have been thinking about experimenting with TENS units.  They deliver tunable pulses of electricity via electrodes.

lg-tecelite-1.jpg

Ha! excellent endeavor!

I suspect plant death and mutations, but much entertainment.  When you scare one enough to express variegation  I will pay you big bucks for a snip of a leaf, clayx, root or stem,  for real.

I use electricity in tissue culture, because I don't really know what I'm doing, but have seen hints of this

in culture labs, so I emulate their behavior hoping for a result  :geek:

• 2 years later...