Seeking Help

I never use heat and a resting plate of iso/extract reeks wherever I put it.

I suppose "stink" is a subjective term, and some extractions are louder than others.

fumes from iso are flammable so they do pose a risk, but not near the risk of an open butane evaporation explosion, assuming a spark/flame source is at the ready.

It should not be done in the living room anyhow, and in the community yard at ops housing....just not a good experiment for op imo

With disease, no bud money, and no experience it is unlikely and advised op will not be making his own iso extractions in his federally subsidized housing.

But he sure could use a compassionate caregiver to supply him with needed cannabis/edibles in the area I bet....

I have a little money, just limited each month, and a lil bit saved up.  It sounds like I'm out of luck - everything involves possession risk and I'm hearing mixed answers about making oil.  I'm an all-natural vegetarian with a very limited diet because many things make me extremely sick, so edibles wouldn't work.  MPP replied to an e-mail but they said that state housing refuses to say if they allow medical marijuana or not.  I messaged my old compassion center earlier to see if they have ideas and GG gave me 2 people to contact about something.  I guess I give up.  Thank you for the concern and suggestions, everyone.  I just have to wait until federal law changes and purchase a vap.  They really don't have a scent?

Edited by shenmue

• 2 months later...

The past 2 months, I've been in the process of adding a caregiver to my card.  It's been +8 weeks and I was expecting the card any day now.  I found someone who was going to sell oil at a cheap price.

He passed away yesterday morning.  I'm sorry to hear it yet I feel selfish saying that I'm devastated by this.  I can't tolerate my pain/anxiety much longer, I'm disillusioned by my bad luck, and it's enraging me that I'm in pain yet relief is being kept from me... and a possible cure for cancer... and that it's too late to file a lawsuit against the gangrene issue.

I don't know what to do.  I was literally trembling for 2 hours after I found out.  My organs hurt so much, this is unfair.

Edited by shenmue

I have a little money, just limited each month, and a lil bit saved up.  It sounds like I'm out of luck - everything involves possession risk and I'm hearing mixed answers about making oil.  I'm an all-natural vegetarian with a very limited diet because many things make me extremely sick, so edibles wouldn't work.  MPP replied to an e-mail but they said that state housing refuses to say if they allow medical marijuana or not.  I messaged my old compassion center earlier to see if they have ideas and GG gave me 2 people to contact about something.  I guess I give up.  Thank you for the concern and suggestions, everyone.  I just have to wait until federal law changes and purchase a vap.  They really don't have a scent?

Oil pen. People will just assume it's nicotine.

Have you tried vaping? That has very little smell and what smell their is can easily be covered up by those plug in glade things. Also have you tried making tea? You can mix the cannabis with any tea you like - all you have to do is simmer the cannabis for 10 minutes with whatever tea you like

Don't give up, their is always an answer

I don't know anything about these.  I'll do some reading.  The smell of the bud from the bag would travel out to the hallway though.

~edit~

I don't know where to get oil

No buds. No smell. 

Just about every dispensary around has commercially made oil (e.g., Mittenmeds CO2 oil.)

use a glass jar - and keep the jar in the refridge - very little smell

I've never heard this...

Perhaps you might get some help from this.

Backdoor Medicine: How Cannabis Suppositories Can Save Lives

And no, this isn't a joke.

I'll look at it but not sure where to get.

No buds. No smell. 

Just about every dispensary around has commercially made oil (e.g., Mittenmeds CO2 oil.)

There's 2 dispensaries by me.  One has terrible product, one is great but 300 an oz.  Both have only buds, nothing else.

• 6 months later...

Hello, my name is Blake and I'm 20 years old currently staying in Iron River Michigan

and dealing with a list of health ailments the most severe being a varicocele on my left testicle, which appears to be shrinking and large lymph nodes on my neck along with a pressure and lump on the right side of my head, which I believe is a tumor or cancer sadly. I want to feel better, I want to not be sick anymore.. I've taken 6 grams of RSO in the past and for once felt a sense of healing and wellbeing. I'm tired of being sick and I'm tired of being told I'm crazy by the medical establishment. 

I would love to get ahold of the oil needs for treatment. 

Edited by BlakeS

Pt's that cant make or find oil in a despense,  Need to find a c.g that is willing to make what you need, not all will make oil or medibles as they are being treated as ilegal, even the smart despense's are not selling medibles or oil's, that is what seems to get them shut down the most, go figure!

When I make oil I use butane, I find it to be the fastest way and if you know what you are doing it can be done safely again and again and again, I dont like any one around when I make it,

Have you tried cannabutter?  It is very easy and realy safe to make, its as safe and anything you would normaly cook on your stove in your kitchen, how about tinctures?  They are also safe and easy to make, vaping would probably be your best, all you have to do is take a few tokes and take the mm out, it will be carmalized and can be put into capsules, no smell no muss no fuss!

There are many ways to use mm now, Im positive you can find a way to use it that doesnt upset your stomach!

Im not a fan of juicing vegged only plants but you may want to look into that also!

Best of luck!

Peace