Creating Retail Market For Medical Marijuana Would Drive Tax Revenue, Job Creation,

bobandtorey

Sorry, I'm not on Facebook, but I'm with ya. That was a cool video^^^

Not cool. Actually totally disgusting if you had been paying attention since the beginning. You can count on the folks that have been paying attention to fill in the blanks for you. Happy to do it.

We will not be fooled again. 

Edited by Restorium2

It isn't a perfect plan, but we need to get that kind of thinking to Lansing.  You can start by liking the *link removed*

Dr. Bob

I almost put a like on one of your post's, I belieive it was right above this one ^^^^ untill I seen this one with your free add again!

You would make a good politician, only because your already are a crook!

Peace

Edited by imiubu

The real deal here in Michigan, real activists walking the walk ........

Amazing, they say essentially the same thing as I do, but it is ok for them to say it and I'm the bad guy...  Do you even look at the things that you post?  

I am sure you will find someone to support.  Please excuse me if I continue working in the direction I am going.  Folks are starting to come forward to help.

Dr. Bob

Amazing, they say essentially the same thing as I do, but it is ok for them to say it and I'm the bad guy...  Do you even look at the things that you post?  

I am sure you will find someone to support.  Please excuse me if I continue working in the direction I am going.  Folks are starting to come forward to help.

Dr. Bob

It's ok for anyone to say it.

Where did I say you were THE BAD GUY? If you are that sensitive you might as well save yourself some time and money. People like me are definitely not your biggest problem. I'm just the tip of the iceburg. 

It's ok for anyone to say it.

Where did I say you were THE BAD GUY? If you are that sensitive you might as well save yourself some time and money. People like me are definitely not your biggest problem. I'm just the tip of the iceburg. 

No I am just amazed at people sometimes.  You and Phaq are amazing people.  Thanks for the offer of help, I'll muddle along without you.

Now, back to the issues.

Dr. Bob

No I am just amazed at people sometimes.  You and Phaq are amazing people.  Thanks for the offer of help, I'll muddle along without you.

Now, back to the issues.

Dr. Bob

You are amazed. That's just another way to post a cut down. 

Maybe you could answer my question about where I said you were a bad guy?

Not cool. Actually totally disgusting if you had been paying attention since the beginning. You can count on the folks that have been paying attention to fill in the blanks for you. Happy to do it.

Edited by Jjamh

Was pretty insulting what you said to me, you think that's ok?

None of it was about you. Read it again now that you know the context of my comment..

You pointed at a bad example and said it was cool. You know you made a mistake and now you still want to inflame it. 

The only thing you can say was an off handed insult was my reference to filling in the blanks for you. What do you expect when it looks like you are praising something that turned out so badly? You have only been here for a very short time yet you want to call names. This is not a Trump Rally. We don't roll that way, at least we don't want to. 

I posted my reply at the same time the second video was posted, it happens. But guess what? I've been with this site longer than you have????. Not always registered & I've changed names & ip addresses a few times due to some jackasses that have past thru here. I don't say much, I used to come here to learn stuff from bubble grower & thcfarmer & many others, seems to have turned more political on here, but it election time, so I get that. It's all good resto, i have thick skin. Now if you'll excuse me it's back to my Vanilla Kush breakfast ✌

I posted my reply at the same time the second video was posted, it happens. But guess what? I've been with this site longer than you have. Not always registered & I've changed names & ip addresses a few times due to some jackasses that have past thru here. I don't say much, I used to come here to learn stuff from bubble grower & thcfarmer & many others, seems to have turned more political on here, but it election time, so I get that. It's all good resto, i have thick skin. Now if you'll excuse me it's back to my Vanilla Kush breakfast ✌

Not possible. I'm member #7. The 7th to join back in the beginning. And I know the other 6. So keep it real and things will go just fine.

Did you notice that the L.A. Farmers Market had ONLY 30 hand picked sellers that worked for one dispensary? 

Is that a real farmers market? Or is it just a dispensary on the road?

You raise a good point, and I noted that on the video as well.  The concept of a farmers market is farm to market.  That means caregivers sign up and meet directly with the patients.  I don't believe that I limited that to a certain few caregivers, and we were discussing concepts not specifics of THAT market.

Dr. Bob

I posted my reply at the same time the second video was posted, it happens. But guess what? I've been with this site longer than you have. Not always registered & I've changed names & ip addresses a few times due to some jackasses that have past thru here. I don't say much, I used to come here to learn stuff from bubble grower & thcfarmer & many others, seems to have turned more political on here, but it election time, so I get that. It's all good resto, i have thick skin. Now if you'll excuse me it's back to my Vanilla Kush breakfast ✌

you have no name changes on your profile and it says you joined jan 2016 lol!  I dont know what any of your old names were, care to share?  Welcome back!   Yea election time, trying to get mj legalized, pretty politcal latley!

Not possible. I'm member #7. The 7th to join back in the beginning. And I know the other 6. So keep it real and things will go just fine.

your profile says you joined in 2011 and no name changes! lmao,,,,,,yes I know you were here though as rest  not rest2 eh?

Ok, you win. Congratulations

you are both losers!  Bawahahahahahahahahaha!

(jk)

Peace

C'mon Phaq, I've seen you here the whole time, think yer a cool guy, tell it like it is dude, I'm down with that. Over the years I've mostly looked on without joining, you can do that & it doesn't record you were here. This is the first time I've actually joined, as a member. It's been a long time but I'm pretty sure it was 2009 & I'm almost positive you could find me as ElkLake