sap

my wait time = exactly 1 month

For anyone wondering how long it takes as of recent like I was before i got mine, I am pleased to announce I received my card exactly 1 month after mailing out the application. approx. (21 business days) :lol:

I sent my app and money order out on the 14th, it arrived on the 17th... as of today (the 25th) the money order still hadn’t been cashed. Is that unusual? 

Ive sent my application today. The clinic says that i might receive my card within a month. Is it necessary to wait for the card to come in order to go to a dispensary or look for a caregiver? Thanks!

Should have sent your caregiver info with the application. Believe that you will now have to wait for the new card in the mail, then add a caregiver.

Line a caregiver up though.

13 hours ago, xgaribex said:

Ive sent my application today. The clinic says that i might receive my card within a month. Is it necessary to wait for the card to come in order to go to a dispensary or look for a caregiver? Thanks!

Call them and ask.

Hey, to anyone who is wondering how long it took. i posted my application on the 20th of March.

It was posted by LARA on the 20th of April. and i got it on the 26th by mail.

Just a reminder, if you make a mistake filling out the form, get a new form and start over. Make sure the date and year is correct as I have seen forms with wrong year and LARA returns the form. They do hold onto your money and ask that you send the rejection letter back with a new form.

Know of two people who got rejected in last week. One was a crossed out check mark and other was year of sending the form. Hopefully this only delays getting license for a couple of week.

Another was 23 days from mailing renewal until receiving card in mail.