Bellaheals

Fybrymyalgia and arthritis ! Best delivery system found ?

Help with the muscle spasms..has anyone.found a strain to do.more harm? Also have bad arthritis and need best anti inflammatory delivery

Edited by Bellaheals
Wanted to add

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CrystalZ2014
      Do you have severe and chronic pain of Arthritis or Scoliosis?  I do. I have both.. This is a very serious and debilitating conditions, after 2 car accidents and 7 years into the conditions, I am too weak for surgery, and not only that the pain pills are not really much help. I am learning to deal with my conditions as best as possible, being new to MMMA is Enlightening ..  and a bit scary, because you don't know your way around just yet.. and also, worrisome that you many not find that one special caregiver that has the best possible stand for pain relief and of course that wouldn't charge you an arm and a leg or even a leg for that matter..  Can anyone relate??  or have any helpful solutions????
    • By bax
      http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/film/news/a13411/10-minutes-with-patrick-stewart-talking-aging-cannabis-and-why-trump-wont-last-two-months/

• By CloverCreep
      I was reading an article recently about a cannabis pill being developed for concussions but I can't seem to find any information on it now. It makes sense to me because of the tendency for marijuana to reduce inflammation but I was just curious if anyone else had heard of this? It seems like it would be great for the NFL but I'm not sure if its actual cannabis extract in pill form or a synthesized marijuana (I don't trust any synthetic marijuana). 
    • By trix
      So yeah, Like most of us here on the forum I suffer with a pretty high degree of pain and have next to no outlet to relieve that symptoms that cause the pain. So I started going to the gym to try and atleast get my body in shape seeing as its falling apart and changing colors in front my eyes..

Anywho I was kinda seeking some personal experinces from others on how they dealt with or what regime was taken to be able to continue working out, But not experince the extreme delayed pain that comes with it? I'm not sore ANYWHERE but my lower back where my pain exsist currently...

I have really had back problems for some time, surgery on my shoulders 5 yrs ago, Severed Long thoratic Nerve goes under the left shoulder blade witch causes extreme winging off my Blade, have issues with disks L-4,L5,L3 - S1.. hurniated and bulging.. I don't use heavy weights I know it keep it light with low reps and increase. I gained alot of stregh no doubt by what I have done thus far but just can't seem to shake the pain.. Not knowing if its helping or hurting.. But it feels so good when I'm doing it.. Thanks for listening

How'd you do it?

Trix

• By Findme Buds
      At the ModernAge Information center we are dedicated to providing a confidential and compassionate experience for individuals seeking to become certified for the use of medical marijuana in Michigan.

Our center is there for our customers every step of the way while becoming certified for the use of medical marijuana in Michigan.

ModernAge will help you schedule an appointment with a certified doctor and provide you with the support and community you will need in order to safely and effectively use medical marijuana to help treat your condition or disease and improve your quality of life.

Conditions Approved for Medical Marijuana Recommendation

* Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
      * Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis
      * Cancer
      * Crohn’s Disease
      * Glaucoma
      * Hepatitis C
      * HIV/AIDS
      * Nail Patella
      * Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
      * Severe Nausea
      * Severe & Chronic Pain