out door grow

gnoixwomen

Great question. Pretty sure the new rec law stipulates 12 plants per residence. Even if 2 or more people 21 or over also live there and also would like to grow. The medical law is separate right? As long as they are labeled and separated? Or did the rec law render the medical law moot?

20 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

Resto what's the scoop? Can I crack 12 more beans? The whole reason for me posting add for Caregiver was to error on the side of caution. It seemed to good to be True. I value Your input.

I would. Not like they take your house over it anymore. Have your story ready and stick to it. Worst that can happen is they trash your garden and you get a fine. It's going to depend on your situation. I can imagine situations where it would fly and others that it wouldn't. If no one complains about it you should be ok. 

Medical use and recreational use are not the same. That's a fact defined in the law. 

No reason to think that the plants you grow for either are necessarily the same. 

If somehow they wanted to take away one grow right or the other they would have to make a law saying it. 

I don't think it's a 'gray area' at all. It's quite simple and clear to me.

One grow right is free and the other you pay the state to qualify for.  Obviously different rights. 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, rambozo420 said:

Resto what's the scoop? Can I crack 12 more beans? The whole reason for me posting add for Caregiver was to error on the side of caution. It seemed to good to be True. I value Your input.

Either way, up to 24 is only a civil infraction, unless they prove you are selling. It is a $500 fine, and they can take your plants. Guy I know had 21 plants, ex girlfriend called cops, they gave him a fine and took 9 plants, leaving his legal 12.

12 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Always wait until last week of May to plant outdoors.

Last year we got 8" of snow middle of May.

Good luck to all outdoor growers.

Been growing outdoors since 1979. Always plant after the full moon in May. It's not about the date in the May it's about the full moon frost in May. This year it's early on the 7th. Worked last year like always. 

Just now, Restorium2 said:

I'm sure there are places in Michigan that you can't grow until July. 

No matter where you are, consider the full moon when you decide when to plant. 

I start plants inside, and move outside the last of May.

Plants are usually 2 months old when move outside.

Will keep eye on full moon this year.

• 3 weeks later...