Visit From Leo

I was going to keep this to my self but then thought I'd post to ask you for prayer and if you have any word's of wisdom. To make a long story short my 22 year old son living with us,had a girlfriend carrying a child,they broke up because of her anger issues and obsession with him.

when they broke up she came over to OUR home and attacked him in our yard,he never lifted a hand to her and we were able to talk her off the edge so to speak. the next night she came over ,after she had been asked not to come back,she wanted to talk,he was sleeping and I said I wouldnt wake him,she then began running around my house throwing rocks at his windows,we told her to leave or we would call the police,of coarse she said she would do the same thing on our medicine. Over the next week my son got threats over his life,i got hateful email,I even slept with a hammer under my pillow,my son had his number changed and we had our home phone number changed because of constant calls from her.

Well we knew this would make her madder than a hornet as communication had ceased. We also knew she would call the LEO and make up lies,sure enough two detectives showed up Friday afternoon,said some of our "meds" had made it to the streets,we said there is no way that could have happened,so who knows what kind of story she made up,they asked to see our grow,which we should have only showed them our cards (I know),we then showed them our cards,well when they asked to see our grow hubby asked them if they had a warrant,they said no nicely we dont want to go that route and if your legal you should have no problems showing us,they said they felt by handling it this way nobodys door was kicked in and my hubby said you know guys it wouldnt take much to hurt me,and they said we dont want to hurt any body.We can smell it from the front yard.

In hind sight we see how we should have handled this esp after talking to blueberry. they also said they didnt have a way to check our status us as a patient,well we both checked the box on our paper work,i had forgotten that until I looked at it again today.

Im going to call them tomorrow and I'd like to go in and show them the box,blueberry said he'd go with me,we'd like to educate them along with telling them this chick is not telling the truth and she's not done,she'll be really bummed that nobody went to jail. Not that Im all that,but I could produce 0ver a 100 character witness's,its sad to say I dont think she could get a handful. guess I should watch the Dont talk to cops Vd AGAIN!!! B)

sorry this happened to you. its difficult when someone who is part of your life, and who you trusted, turns on you - despite your best efforts to include them in your family circle. it can be very upsetting emotionally.

they could smell it from the front yard? thats possible. there are things you can do to mask grow odors...plant lilacs, honeysuckle, mint, and lavender in your garden, cut you grass frequently/or do a section every day, burn citronella candles or leaves occasionally. these mask the smell of plants.

Well this is one of the things I see coming.

They tried saying

We cant check the paper work (because we came at 4am to kick in your door).

Now ohhhh you have a card well we need to inspect. BS BS BS.

If they seen a script would they need to come in and inspect your pill bottle??

Hell no.

Lets nip this in the bud.

Lets tell them loud and clear:

YOU WILL NOT INVADE MY HOME WITHOUT A WARRANT!

YOU WILL NOT TREAT ME AS A CRIMINAL!

Joe say the word and I will be there in 4 hours to put a foot in someone's a**.

Or we can melt the phone lines with supporters.

United we stand. John

So what if these detectives said they could smell it from the front yard YOUR LEGAL as for the psycho beyatch who got this shat stirred up id have her prosecuted for lying to law enforcement .

Amen! I agree with Kingdiamond! Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.

According to your story you could have filed charges on her for a whole host of issues.

Lastly, you should have never let them in your house.

Mizerman

and we were told by many ppl to file charges against her to begin with,but call us stupid but we didnt want her to have a record,NOW I dont give a rats donkey,hubby didnt need the stress,this past winter he had a mass removed from his colon and suffered a heart attack while in the hosptial,he's too sick too fight,but after this ordeal I kinda put my foot down and said our family has had enough and I will not let this little complain hold us hostage anymore,Im so done with her,but as someone said we trusted her she may be carrying my grandbaby.(now she says it isnt my son's and there's no way in hell that we would ever see this baby,because of the medical marijuana and because she hates me so much,I've never in my granold years seen someone so evil)

and kingdiamond I also agree this is just one more form of harrassment from her,and I know she isnt done,I know her she really does need counsleing so although my husband cant fight I can and Im so ready,because now the more he's thinking about it the more upset it makes him.

But thankyou all for your support,Im calling the detectives now.

I know I have advocated not letting the cops in also. But the thing is that cops are trained in verbal judo. They take advantage anyway they can. The uniforms they wear, the tone of their voices, the guns at their sides and the requests which sound like commands are all designed to make you comply. The schools, television and even parents tell us from a very young age that the police are our friends and that they are to be trusted and respected. It is very difficult to overcome this indoctrination which we have received from childhood, particularly during a stressful situation.

Most of us only encounter the police on rare occasions. The police encounter and bully citizens everyday. To make matters worse, we usually feel that we need to explain our side of the situation. The cops is not listening to find out if you are really innocent, he is listening for key words which will let him arrest you. It is impossible for anyone to talk their way out of jail, it is easy as hell to talk your way into it.

wolfgang am sorry this happen to you guys i see you all the time on my face book page i hope every thing works out for you guys they never had a warrant on us ether thats why are door was kicked inn i made them do it

that way i felt that i was in control when Matt ask the judge if he even singed a warrant he said NO we know they(leo) have a rubber stamp for warrants do not talk to Leo and don't open the door is the best way

Sounds like both your son and his girlfriend need to grow up , they now have a child and its bigger then the two of them.

I lol'd

But for real if I brought bunny muffin like that to my parents house they'd have thrown me out on the street, he's a grown man, tell him to handle his bunny muffin or gtfo...

Wolfgang, Know that we are all with you. Your family is such an asset to our movement. Your dedication is unmatched. It breaks my heart that the system persecutes those who work so hard for the sick, disabled and dying. This is why, we must unite!

Well said!

Wolfgang I wish you the best, also. I've met people who I knew would turn against me at the first opportunity. My Intuition told me not to trust them, I'm glad I listened. What really hurts is all we have to keep inside. It hurts that legal patients and cg's have to live in secret. Knwoing who to trust isn't always easy. If you're not sure who to trust, it's best to say nothing. It really sucks that someone can make up lies and be taken seriously by LEOs and other agencies. My heart is with you and your family.

Sincerely, Sb

Always remember, your sons " evil " girlfriend is also the mother of your grand child. As a grandparent, your son first off shouldnt be living at home anymore. Its time for him to branch out and go out on his own. He needs to get his stuff straighten out so that he can have a good relationship with his child. Crazy or not that lady is the childs mother and always will be.

Who are We to say where Her Son Lives ?

Pretty Obvious the LEO's took advantage of the Situation.

Good Luck with the LEO's and the,

Well first of all, the OP shared all this info with us asking for our opinions. Second, since his son now lives back at home, he has to deal with this girlfriend ( who likes to call the LEO) and his life now. So silly, of course someone is going to point out the fact that the son shouldnt be living at home. ;)

my son living here has nothing to do with this,would be nice if he could afford to live out on his own,Im sure he'd like nothing better,he's working full time and going to school he's the most laid back person i know of. working for a temp service as we know pays dirt and not only that I need his help here,his dad is too sick to carry on alot of the burdens that come along with owning a home,my son is a huge asset to us,I dont know what I would do with out him,and trust me when I say he's tried to be involved and take responsibilty for this child,heck I even said she could move in here when they were together so they could work on being a family under one roof,she said f-you,she has issues that may not be her fault(her father killed himself so there may be some mental issues well I know there is some mental issues there) but that doesnt mean I can fix it,she has disrespected our home and our lives so many times,,and has said YOU will not be a part of this childs life because of the marijunana. you know when a boy broke my heart I moved on,I never would have dreamed of causing problems for their family,she has no sympathy for my husbands health at all,who goes to ppl's house and throws rocks at their house??

but thanks for those that are encouraging love to you. I did ask for prayer and wisdom I wanna make sure the next step I do is the right one,the judgement I can really do without,ty in advance.

Well first of all, the OP shared all this info with us asking for our opinions. Second, since his son now lives back at home, he has to deal with this girlfriend ( who likes to call the LEO) and his life now. So silly, of course someone is going to point out the fact that the son shouldnt be living at home. ;)

Obviously someone would make the comment, and Even More Obvious, I'll point out the FACT that WE have No Say in the Parents Personal Decisions.

Guest Wayne

Try to think of it this way "If you don't allow us to inspect your grow, and give us all oral sex, we will get a warrant, kick in your door, shoot your dogs, and make you suck us off anyway." What ya gonna do?

Archived