Week 5 In The Mosh Pit!

How big is your space and pots? Those look beautiful now that I am seeing them on a bigger screen. They already looked nice on my Itouch, but the bigger screen really makes them stand out.

The bloom box is 5x5 and they are in 3 gallon pots.

p.s. part of my new moderating position includes a personal grow room inspection for all members who post pics. i will need your grow address to complete this inspection. furthermore, i prefer to do my inspecting in privacy so if we could work out a time that you won't be around that will be good.

one more thing..... don't mind the 14ft ryder truck i will be driving..... i wont be filling it up with anything while i am there...... i just like big box trucks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________. got me with that one the other day. B)

You'll enjoy those for sure. Tasty strains. ;)

Swampy recommends 12 weeks on the Free Leonard. You let it go that long you'll be rewarded. :)

The Kali mist is this same length of time for flowering but so far its looking pretty naked of bud I'm hoping what is there will be tasty though.

• 2 weeks later...

p.s. part of my new moderating position includes a personal grow room inspection for all members who post pics. i will need your grow address to complete this inspection. furthermore, i prefer to do my inspecting in privacy so if we could work out a time that you won't be around that will be good.

one more thing..... don't mind the 14ft ryder truck i will be driving..... i wont be filling it up with anything while i am there...... i just like big box trucks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________. got me with that one the other day. B)

He made a funny :D :D :D

Week 7 in the mosh pit things are going nice i have one plant looking like it might finish early but this one which i think is a ak47 is looking marvelous!

june7th030.jpg

You sure do have some nice ladies KD.

Mouth watering!

Thanks for sharing.

peace

You sure do have some nice ladies KD.

Mouth watering!

Thanks for sharing.

peace

Thanks for all the compliments ive just been very fortunate to have some great genetics passed on to me i cant wait until this girls ready to harvest she is a very pretty plant almost high times cover good but not quite. :)

Archived