after dark trichome diving.

for those not "in-the-know", here is the latest fashions :) hahahaha

med_gallery_13801_60_1646690.jpg

HMM

LOL first! and foremost! and always

big ups to the BG...

this picture makes me rethink my upcoming expression

ROTF...sorry

ok so i have been reading for what seems like an eternity now and really just absorbing info since i started my endeavor ....but the past few days ever since i medicated before work one day**(enter protection clause here...I am self employed and would never endanger another living being**)).. and being bored with my local compassion clubs website content i looked back again unto the MMMA main site....

i find myself emerging from my own shell and low and behold

moments later somehow i found bubbles here ranting something about his wife i think and his system on this new blueberry grow...

and theres these pictures

well

all of a sudden i saw his little babies....

i was inspired to say a little giff about the big buds and eternal light...

well somehow i then felt re-inspired when i maybe inadvertantly inspired BG (refferring now to the the most excellent post on the big props to the moon back at me **SMILE**) so i thought to myself...

who is this bubblegrower and what the heKl is a bubble tote?

a quick moment about myself if i may afford the time..

i am 40YO single man who has lived through a ruptured colon as a result of diverticulosis.

i find relief with cannabis....enough said on that

i got my card a year ago. i found the MMMA and my local compassion club and they have been a great help with my transition to become legal provider of my own meds....

well

so much has changed this past 36 hrs or so...

from my confusion on nutes..

to a accurate system of growth

to the reason and benifits of bubbletotes

BIG PROPS TO BUBBLE GROWER ! ! !

look sir..

it must be said

after reading this budget grow. watching this first plant become WAY TO BIG to sustain in a tiny closet and having to be moved to the..how was it described...007 area for refinment and interrogation...LOL

to seeing a 2.2lbs 1800 gram harvest under 1k "is it possible or only by prayer?" (says who?) maybe this grow monster you have been blessed to sustain.....

i humbly thank you for changing my path ever so slightly.

your work here has been duley noted sir!

i had a list of questions to ask...many of which have been answered through reading this entire post (and maybe absorbing like a blip of it) ....but i find myself left with a few.

umm

((goes without saying but my personal meds [consumed from within my own inhouse system i might add since 6-3-10**ish**] are workin hard right about now...)).).) ;-)

hmm

clearing my head and laughing at myself a little...sorry..

i wonder if u might have time to fill me in on o few details about your "sunday checklist" you made a momentary reference to..

i am curious about the actual daily routine as it were..

what do you check for on the weekly manditory list and

also you made reference to mixing nutes in a seperate room. ok this i understand, but in the volume the budget grow is consuming say for example...

8-12 plants consuming a .5 to 1 1.25 gallon a day habbit each can be quite taxing. i know you talked about filling the 5 galls individually, but...

ahhhh >>>>deep breath<<<< LOL

do you mix your nutes in large volumes then spread them, or do you mix and run on the go as they need it in smaller gallon size containers?

also i am somehow using GH floro novum bloom @ grow.

how does this differ from the bloom veg micro blend? and can i use this with lucas or will he be pissed?

your assumed position of honor is noted. thanks for the inspiration.

Peace...

"Stay Happy"

life is short

oh LOL i was just reflecting on the first time i saw one of your post in the daily reading i was doing...

it's really to bad she is married...

lep bacground with monster buds actually made me quiver just a bit you are truly a lucky? ummm right i think more calculated planning and well prepared individual......

the world is better with you and your hard work in it.

enough said..

HMM

LOL first! and foremost! and always

big ups to the BG...

this picture makes me rethink my upcoming expression

ROTF...sorry

ok so i have been reading for what seems like an eternity now and really just absorbing info since i started my endeavor ....but the past few days ever since i medicated before work one day**(enter protection clause here...I am self employed and would never endanger another living being**)).. and being bored with my local compassion clubs website content i looked back again unto the MMMA main site....

i find myself emerging from my own shell and low and behold

moments later somehow i found bubbles here ranting something about his wife i think and his system on this new blueberry grow...

and theres these pictures

well

all of a sudden i saw his little babies....

i was inspired to say a little giff about the big buds and eternal light...

well somehow i then felt re-inspired when i maybe inadvertantly inspired BG (refferring now to the the most excellent post on the big props to the moon back at me **SMILE**) so i thought to myself...

who is this bubblegrower and what the heKl is a bubble tote?

a quick moment about myself if i may afford the time..

i am 40YO single man who has lived through a ruptured colon as a result of diverticulosis.

i find relief with cannabis....enough said on that

i got my card a year ago. i found the MMMA and my local compassion club and they have been a great help with my transition to become legal provider of my own meds....

well

so much has changed this past 36 hrs or so...

from my confusion on nutes..

to a accurate system of growth

to the reason and benifits of bubbletotes

BIG PROPS TO BUBBLE GROWER ! ! !

look sir..

it must be said

after reading this budget grow. watching this first plant become WAY TO BIG to sustain in a tiny closet and having to be moved to the..how was it described...007 area for refinment and interrogation...LOL

to seeing a 2.2lbs 1800 gram harvest under 1k "is it possible or only by prayer?" (says who?) maybe this grow monster you have been blessed to sustain.....

i humbly thank you for changing my path ever so slightly.

your work here has been duley noted sir!

i had a list of questions to ask...many of which have been answered through reading this entire post (and maybe absorbing like a blip of it) ....but i find myself left with a few.

umm

((goes without saying but my personal meds [consumed from within my own inhouse system i might add since 6-3-10**ish**] are workin hard right about now...)).).) ;-)

hmm

clearing my head and laughing at myself a little...sorry..

lmao , kudos, and thanks to you as well.

gotta be honest, you had me up until this point in your post, but after this (after you stopped praising me so eloquently) i lost focus :) chalk it up to long hours at work. but thank you..... and i will go read the rest of the post now :)

i wonder if u might have time to fill me in on o few details about your "sunday checklist" you made a momentary reference to..

i am curious about the actual daily routine as it were..

what do you check for on the weekly manditory list and

also you made reference to mixing nutes in a seperate room. ok this i understand, but in the volume the budget grow is consuming say for example...

8-12 plants consuming a .5 to 1 1.25 gallon a day habbit each can be quite taxing. i know you talked about filling the 5 galls individually, but...

ahhhh >>>>deep breath<<<< LOL

do you mix your nutes in large volumes then spread them, or do you mix and run on the go as they need it in smaller gallon size containers?

also i am somehow using GH floro novum bloom @ grow.

how does this differ from the bloom veg micro blend? and can i use this with lucas or will he be pissed?

your assumed position of honor is noted. thanks for the inspiration.

Peace...

"Stay Happy"

life is short

oh LOL i was just reflecting on the first time i saw one of your post in the daily reading i was doing...

it's really to bad she is married...

lep bacground with monster buds actually made me quiver just a bit you are truly a lucky? ummm right i think more calculated planning and well prepared individual......

the world is better with you and your hard work in it.

enough said..

sundays:

wake at 3am. check vegging plants, then green light flowering plants. chop trees until 5-6am. low key, easy working. hot coffee is a must. lights come on at 7. check then. check 15 minutes later.

6-9am. sit out in the big room and watch spotscenter (normally sunday morning sportscenter is filled with highlights of my buckeyes winning big)....... and doing a basic trim on some of the plants as well. check plants at least 4 times during this period.

go have breakfast with mrs. b.g. at cracker barrel. get home and check plants again.

go home and trim more...... trim trim trim.... check on all plants..... trim trim trim..... trim trim trim... (we already grabbed lunch outta the fridge by now)..... trim.....CHECK ON ALL PLANTS!! trim...trim...

then its about 4-5pm.... check plants again..... and we have dinner.... quick dinner, because i gotta check on the plants.

then i check on the plants again.

but it's all good, because right at 7pm the lights go back out and i get to trim for another 3-4 hours?????:

so what do you do on sundays? :)

Happy saturday BG! pics making me drool as usual lol

I have a quick question? A few posts back i asked you a few questions about 6-12 plant setup and you said something about two rooms. Would that be to flower and veg in seperate rooms? What if one room is all i can work with?

Also... I was reading much more today and i saw that HTG is the best bet when looking for lighting solutions. If you were in my shoes and starting up for the first time. Which bulb kit would you purchase? I know there are alot of variables and what not. but i see that some kits come with a mh and hps bulb with switchable ballests and what not. I would like your opinion on what setup you would get if your looking at anywhere from 6 to a max of 12 plants.

Thanks again!

Happy saturday BG! pics making me drool as usual lol

I have a quick question? A few posts back i asked you a few questions about 6-12 plant setup and you said something about two rooms. Would that be to flower and veg in seperate rooms? What if one room is all i can work with?

Also... I was reading much more today and i saw that HTG is the best bet when looking for lighting solutions. If you were in my shoes and starting up for the first time. Which bulb kit would you purchase? I know there are alot of variables and what not. but i see that some kits come with a mh and hps bulb with switchable ballests and what not. I would like your opinion on what setup you would get if your looking at anywhere from 6 to a max of 12 plants.

Thanks again!

here's an old post, but full of goodies :) i'd be doing something like this. you will to build a small room inside your room out of panda film and wood, or obtain a small tent for your clones, seedlings, and vegging plants. then flower in the rest of the room. either a 400w MH or a 4ft 8lamp T5 for veg (about the same wattage and coverage) and then a 1k HPS for flower.

2 mothers (numbered #1 and #2 in diagram below) and then:

days 1-8 new clone cutting being rooted #3

9-17 one plant in veg #4

18-27 one plant in veg #5

28-36 one plant in veg #6

37-45 one plant freshly moved to the flower room #7

46-54 one plant in the 2 week stretch #8

55-63 one plant just over 2 week stretch and blooming #9

64-72 one plant packing on weight #10

73-81 one plant finishing weight packing #11

82-90 one plant in flush #12

med_gallery_13801_60_7437.jpg

ok, i threw this one together real quick. the blue box is a 4 x 4 tent with your cfl's and t5's in it. that's "light tight" so it can run 18-24 hours/day no problem. wont affect the plants in flower. then your doorway to the bedroom is the red lines. that, and any windows in the room need to be light tight as well. $20 in panda film and you are good to go. so now the bedroom itself is light proof. hang a 1000w HPS in the open area of the bedroom for your 6 in flower. the open part gives them PLENTY of room to grow.

I am ready buddy, I have that Kushman Cut Strawberry Cough READY FOR YOU!

i'll p.m. you later :)

TRYING to get something worked out for tomorrow. trying :)

Im trying to get a understanding of the perpetual way you just setup, but maybe im slow or have it confused lol

days 1-8 new clone cutting being rooted #3 (is this the only plant in the veg right now?)

9-17 one plant in veg #4 (i move that plant to #4? Or i put a new plant here?)

18-27 one plant in veg #5

28-36 one plant in veg #6

37-45 one plant freshly moved to the flower room #7

46-54 one plant in the 2 week stretch #8

55-63 one plant just over 2 week stretch and blooming #9

64-72 one plant packing on weight #10

73-81 one plant finishing weight packing #11

82-90 one plant in flush #12

I guess im just confused on if i move them or not, or what im starting off with. Then how im doing it

Sorry for botherin you lol

basically you begin with one plant. #1 in the picture. after 8 days, plant another plant.

what used to be #1 has now become #2.

8 days later plant another plant and so on........ by the time you are ready to plant your 13th plant, you will have one ready to harvest.

then every 8 days you are planting one and harvesting one.

med_gallery_13801_60_7437.jpg

Ahh i got it, so when i move the first one to flower im basically moving #3 first

i got you man, thanks alot lol

I find myself loving this hobby because it takes so much knowledge and so many little things can help you become better and no two grows are the same

Ahh i got it, so when i move the first one to flower im basically moving #3 first

i got you man, thanks alot lol

I find myself loving this hobby because it takes so much knowledge and so many little things can help you become better and no two grows are the same

never a problem :)

and you are right, grows are like fingerprints :)

the 2 hardest parts about small perpetual grows like this is patience and canopy craziness.

the patience to grow one single plant...... wait 8 days and grow one more...... wait 8 days and grow one more...... (you get the picture) is hard to have, but after you get to the point that you are harvesting one every 8 days too, its all good.

keeping your canopy level in the flower room will be a little hard because you will have plants at three different heights. for this reason, it is impossible to have them in a gravity fed system. but on the other hand, its only 6 plants in the flower room. not too much trouble watering/tending to those individually. milk crates work good :)

Probably would be a best bet if doing perpetual to actually use that bucket system that has the two holes then, so i can easily nute with the turkey baster.

I think what i will start off is 12 plants on the gravity system to get a hang of it, then after my first grow mess with the perpetual.

Since you eliminated the RES in the bucket system....I dont need a bigger bucket to pump water to the last bucket in the chain correcT? they can all be the same size?

Probably would be a best bet if doing perpetual to actually use that bucket system that has the two holes then, so i can easily nute with the turkey baster.

I think what i will start off is 12 plants on the gravity system to get a hang of it, then after my first grow mess with the perpetual.

Since you eliminated the RES in the bucket system....I dont need a bigger bucket to pump water to the last bucket in the chain correcT? they can all be the same size?

sounds like you have a plan there!! i use a 10gallon tote as a control bucket..... even if its for a bunch of 5gallon buckets. with the tote, you have the room for frozen gallons of water. but if you are going to be using a water chiller, no, you would not have to use a larger size control bucket.

Hi BG. It looks like you've been busy.

I have a quick question. I've got some leaves with rust colored spots on them. Only a couple out of a dozen plants. Does this look familiar? I hope you can see the pic, light's on.

Thanks for your help.

Toad

always busy :)

sorry man, pic too small and out of focus.

try this though. maybe you will see it here : http://michiganmedic...post__p__160164

sounds like you have a plan there!! i use a 10gallon tote as a control bucket..... even if its for a bunch of 5gallon buckets. with the tote, you have the room for frozen gallons of water. but if you are going to be using a water chiller, no, you would not have to use a larger size control bucket.

always busy :)

sorry man, pic too small and out of focus.

try this though. maybe you will see it here : http://michiganmedic...post__p__160164

Great link! Thanks again.

sundays:

wake at 3am. check vegging plants, then green light flowering plants. chop trees until 5-6am. low key, easy working. hot coffee is a must. lights come on at 7. check then. check 15 minutes later.

6-9am. sit out in the big room and watch spotscenter (normally sunday morning sportscenter is filled with highlights of my buckeyes winning big)....... and doing a basic trim on some of the plants as well. check plants at least 4 times during this period.

go have breakfast with mrs. b.g. at cracker barrel. get home and check plants again.

go home and trim more...... trim trim trim.... check on all plants..... trim trim trim..... trim trim trim... (we already grabbed lunch outta the fridge by now)..... trim.....CHECK ON ALL PLANTS!! trim...trim...

then its about 4-5pm.... check plants again..... and we have dinner.... quick dinner, because i gotta check on the plants.

then i check on the plants again.

but it's all good, because right at 7pm the lights go back out and i get to trim for another 3-4 hours?????:

so what do you do on sundays? :)

LOL first a simple apology..

umm a glass of scotch last night without dinner made me a bit thankful....

so i was able to purchase 10 gallon totes today they are smaller than i expected for some reason...that works out great for me..

i also ended up ordering a water testor and i ordered the oakley multi ph, ex, ppm, salinity, and temp unit along with a bottle of storage solution.

$171 with shipping and tax.

i am also going to order a commercial air pump (i have one to use to test my system now left over from my salt water aquarium setup..

i trimmed my girls last night..they look great with the new hairdoo..

i am clipping clones this afternoon and i am going to try them out in my new bubble cloaner....

yeah

oh and usually on sundays...i am working (these days anyway)(no complaints gotta get it while getting is good)

peace

:crazysmile:

have a nice day

is this still the air pump of choice?

http://www.4hydroponics.com/hydroponics/pumps2.asp?ItemNo=cgairpump

yup, thats the pump. i like the #5.

you can power a lot of totes with that thing :)

how quiet is that pump?

i will need something stealth-i only have 6 ft of head room-i will need lower height system(no T-5) hps/hid and i will have some stinky strains -what is your experience with neg-ion generators(what we used back in the 80's-i used the 'FLORA' products back then :^) nice setup- i want to do the perp harvest thing also with my 12 using seed stock into clone-any help would be great-stealth is my only chance

how quiet is that pump?

i will need something stealth-i only have 6 ft of head room-i will need lower height system(no T-5) hps/hid and i will have some stinky strains -what is your experience with neg-ion generators(what we used back in the 80's-i used the 'FLORA' products back then :^) nice setup- i want to do the perp harvest thing also with my 12 using seed stock into clone-any help would be great-stealth is my only chance

it's not quiet, but i was very surprised at just how quiet it is!!

if you need to be THAT stealth, i wouldnt go for it.

i have a sunleaves inline fan in that room and the pump is obviously louder than that.

they do make mufflers that quiet them down a bit though..... although i have never used one.

Archived