Warrants Issued

petoskeystoned

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok the update is

GOOD MORNING !! (I'm not good at being down!)

I turned myself in on 3 felomy warrants, manufacturing w/ intent, 2 counts, and maintaining a drug house, both habitualized. (2005 conviction for maintaining a drug house, 3 plants behind my raspberry bushes, argued mmj then also and reduced.)

My patient has the same charges, bailed her out too. They are trying VERY hard to take my nieces and nephews (patient's kids) but we are fighting like hell!

We will be contacting the news today.

God bless.

Rich and Jen

glad to here you are going to call the news today i will try and call you today

Ok the update is

GOOD MORNING !! (I'm not good at being down!)

I turned myself in on 3 felomy warrants, manufacturing w/ intent, 2 counts, and maintaining a drug house, both habitualized. (2005 conviction for maintaining a drug house, 3 plants behind my raspberry bushes, argued mmj then also and reduced.)

My patient has the same charges, bailed her out too. They are trying VERY hard to take my nieces and nephews (patient's kids) but we are fighting like hell!

We will be contacting the news today.

God bless.

Rich and Jen

well any updates i hope they don't try and take her kids i don't think they can do that if you need any thing PM me or call me Peace from the front

No, I haven't had any previous drug felonies. They are using a maintaining a drug house conviction ( I claimed medical then too) in 2005.

We are ok. We are confident in that we know that we are nothing more than the result of overzealous LEO'S and D.A.'s. We were legal, did not have overages, and everything we did was the result of medicinal concerns for patients.

No, I haven't had any previous drug felonies. They are using a maintaining a drug house conviction ( I claimed medical then too) in 2005.

We are ok. We are confident in that we know that we are nothing more than the result of overzealous LEO'S and D.A.'s. We were legal, did not have overages, and everything we did was the result of medicinal concerns for patients.

We had a medical marijuana program in 2005 ?

No, we did not have a program in 2005. That's why it's a conviction. :)

Petosky did you call matt also? Im real sorry to hear about the kids bro, Ive been out of town, hang in there it sounds like it will all be dropped,,sorry about your losses man. let me know if i can help in any way!

FTW

Peace

Jim

Isn't maintaining a drug house a felony? Or did they let you off with a lesser charge.

I will be there! plz post the address so I can get directions as I am coming from White Lake / Clarkston area.

If anyone in my area would like to car pool I have room for 3. Also will there be signs to pass out or do I need to make my own?

Peace,

Mary J

I will be there! plz post the address so I can get directions as I am coming from White Lake / Clarkston area.

If anyone in my area would like to car pool I have room for 3. Also will there be signs to pass out or do I need to make my own?

Peace,

Mary J

Hi Mary!

This should work for an address 101 S. Michigan, Saginaw.

Hi Mary!

This should work for an address 101 S. Michigan, Saginaw.

Thanks PeanutButter,

Looking forward to meeting you again!

Also I have room for 3 PPL to carpool with if anyone is interested....I am coming from White Lake/Clarkston Area... I dont need gas money, just willing to help some folks out on getting there..... and stand up for our RIGHTS!

Peace

Mary J

Thanks PeanutButter,

Looking forward to meeting you again!

Also I have room for 3 PPL to carpool with if anyone is interested....I am coming from White Lake/Clarkston Area... I dont need gas money, just willing to help some folks out on getting there..... and stand up for our RIGHTS!

Peace

Mary J

Please Join us again for another Protest July 21st at 11 am 111 south Michigan Saginaw Mi 48602 and help end the abuse. This Protest is guaranteed to much larger then the first

Michigan is not the first state to legalize medical marijuana. Why havent any guidelines been set up? Why is there all this grey area? Patients are people. We are the sick, disabled, and stressed. Why cant the law leave us alone. Come join us July 21 at 11 am at Saginaw Court House to protest our rights. We also will have the recall petition for Saginaw County Residents to sign against Sherriff Federspiel. Please support us. Stand up for your rights.

this is absolutely incredible to me. the right to use medical marijuana for legal patients, and the right to grow for caregivers is written into MICHIGAN LAW, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

it's appalling that these "police officers" are blatantly ignoring the LAWS of the state they live in, they should be stripped of their badges.

Someone posted a thread early about suing. They are right we need to sue the bunny muffin out of these cities to send a message. Until the suits start they will continue doing crap like this. Also how the hell did they find your patients?

What up with the term Bunny Muffin? Define please. I feel so alone

Archived