Blueberry Jam With Pics

My first time growing this strain by Dr. Atomic I ended up with four phenotypes. One of them came out just like the description from Dr. Atomic with a nice blueberry jam taste, and the other three were different, not as tasty and lacked potentcy. All four of the plants were short and stocky and each looked similar but, in flowering were quite different from each other. The yield per plant averaged between 2 and 2.5 oz. Flowering time was between 8 & 10 weeks. In the pics shown below, the plants were flowered under (2) 400 Watt HPS lamps.

I have a patient with fybromialga. She really likes this strain because it is not too potent and the effect is lasting, which helps her manage the pain associated with the disease. She wants to manage her pain without getting 'couch lock' and this strain is perfect for that.

The correct strain is worthy for me to continue growing. I wouldn't say it is the whoop but, it is very good.

Has anyone else grown any Dr. Atomic strains? Which ones and what did you think of them?

072.jpg050.jpg

126.jpg

Guest Medicinal Patient

Those look amazing Grow Goddess! Your home must smell like paradise! From the looks of it and the stories we hear, it looks sooo rewarding to produce such wonderful meds and to see the life changing affects it has on the patients. I wish to oneday be able to grow for myself. It looks like it is very therapeutic and God knows I need that kind of a activity/hobby right about now in my life! Maybe someday! For now its just a dream. Thanks for sharing with us GG. :thumbsu:

My first time growing this strain by Dr. Atomic I ended up with four phenotypes. One of them came out just like the description from Dr. Atomic with a nice blueberry jam taste, and the other three were different, not as tasty and lacked potentcy. All four of the plants were short and stocky and each looked similar but, in flowering were quite different from each other. The yield per plant averaged between 2 and 2.5 oz. Flowering time was between 8 & 10 weeks. In the pics shown below, the plants were flowered under (2) 400 Watt HPS lamps.

I have a patient with fybromialga. She really likes this strain because it is not too potent and the effect is lasting, which helps her manage the pain associated with the disease. She wants to manage her pain without getting 'couch lock' and this strain is perfect for that.

The correct strain is worthy for me to continue growing. I wouldn't say it is the whoop but, it is very good.

Has anyone else grown any Dr. Atomic strains? Which ones and what did you think of them?

072.jpg050.jpg

126.jpg

That looks very nice great job ! :goodjob:

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I guess not many others have grown this strain? I was hoping for some comparitive feedback on it. I posted it at other sites too and some even said they had never even heard of it. I found that to be kind of strange. Then again, I don't see the Dr. Atomic seeds listed at all the sites either, just a couple of them.

I purchased the seeds from Hemp Depot. The pics of it they showed looked real good, and their description did too, so I had to try it. Next I plan to try Afghanica from The Flying Dutchman seeds. I am also considering their Pot of Gold. Hey, if anyone else has grown and tried either of these, let me know what you think of them!

Peace to you all, and thanks again.

GiGi

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I guess not many others have grown this strain? I was hoping for some comparitive feedback on it. I posted it at other sites too and some even said they had never even heard of it. I found that to be kind of strange. Then again, I don't see the Dr. Atomic seeds listed at all the sites either, just a couple of them.

I purchased the seeds from Hemp Depot. The pics of it they showed looked real good, and their description did too, so I had to try it. Next I plan to try Afghanica from The Flying Dutchman seeds. I am also considering their Pot of Gold. Hey, if anyone else has grown and tried either of these, let me know what you think of them!

Peace to you all, and thanks again.

GiGi

Excuse me,I am relatively new to this, but I was under the impression that when a plant was "ripe" 50-75% of the hairs would be brown/red/orange/etc. It appears from the photo that the "hairs" on this plant are still white? Are there strains that do not "show their ripeness" by getting brown hairs? Thanks.

You will want to judge ripeness by the color of the trichromes. If you don't have one yet, pick yourself up a nice 30x magnifying lighted scope and you'll never have to guess at how ripe they are, or count on hairs turning red, brown, purple or white. My scope is the one thing I just couldn't do without. I harvest at 20% amber trichs, but that's just me and what I am needing for pain relief.

Excuse me,I am relatively new to this, but I was under the impression that when a plant was "ripe" 50-75% of the hairs would be brown/red/orange/etc. It appears from the photo that the "hairs" on this plant are still white? Are there strains that do not "show their ripeness" by getting brown hairs? Thanks.

The pic on the right was still alive and in the grow room about 4 - 5 weeks into flowering. As for the others, it may appear that there was not much red trichs, but there was. They were at about 70 - 80%. It is just that the buds were so frosty the red hairs did not show it the pics.

:))

The pic on the right was still alive and in the grow room about 4 - 5 weeks into flowering. As for the others, it may appear that there was not much red trichs, but there was. They were at about 70 - 80%. It is just that the buds were so frosty the red hairs did not show it the pics.

:))

Lovely Plants GG

Just to avoid confusion red/brown/orange hairs are not an indicator of ripeness

Trichs and ripeness can only be checked using a magnifying object. I'm not able to judge with the naked eye

I have a bubba that looks completely done at 8 weeks it still needs two more to finish

I like my harvest 100% cloudy and some red in the trichs

Picking to early results in less potency and a narcotic burnout feeling

Again orange pistols do not indicate ripeness

very nice.GG..sometimes the full strength stuff is to strong for the ill folks,,i just keep telling them to use less..lol..it doesn't always work..so we do what we can for them..,,,best of luck in your grows,wish i could help in your reserch...zb

Archived