BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

Alright I have Dutch passion blueberry and DNA rocklock that I can take cuttings from. Looking for a strawberry cough clone for a friend I soon should have romulan and black queen going also the romulan is in hydro now and getting new root growth if I can bulk her up I could get cuttings from her to. let me know I will post when I have the black queen in and big enough.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if kruzstydj has stabilized his latest rain strain but if so its devil doings. its an evil kicker way beyond chemodog 4 x cindy 99 and purple rain.

haha i'm heading over to his house next weekend. i have not seen this strain yet but i will check it out when i get there. he's shown some pictures of the purple battle's he has been running but getting to see it up close and personal will be nice. picking up some stuff and dropping off some stuff. Kruzty is a great guy gave me plants just because we had mutual friends and connected me with closer people as well when i was first getting things going.

ok...this is so perfect LOL

so my pt asked me today if i could find some strawberry cough?

i told her i will try, but i had not heard of it, so she told me a bit about it...then i thought, i wish there was a thread where i could ask and c if anyone has it available and low and behold.....bubblegrower did it again!

mad props BG great thread idea!

so i m looking for

STRAWBERRY COUGH

to grow for my pt.

thanks

I need sum beans. I have some of royal smokes lemon cake. Hey royal u get your box yet??

I also have black seeds id give someone close for a clone in return. Got them from bcbuddepot and they won't pop for me. I did get two to pop but I think my cat killed them. Darn cat went to the pound couple days ago. Last time she does that. Killed two rooted clones I had traded too. Meow!

Guest finallyfree09

i got grandaddy purple, trainwreck, casey jones, skunkberry, agent orange. im lookin for good clones wats out there?

i have an iranian g13 from dr greenthumb's and some bubblgum from serious seeds.

Guest finallyfree09

i am also looking for a strain called "f**king incredible." please pm me if you know where one of those pretty ladies may be lurking. I am sure you will smell her before you see her! :D

hey bg.... i already have a thread started about the strain i am looking for. will you delete it please? this new thread will work just fine.

Alright besides the strawberry cough I am looking for a Mr. Nice sensi seed clone. I don't have the $220 to buy their seeds ouch! But man the 1/4 I got of mr nice the buds are so dense they are like rocks! And it truly is a one hitter the wife's eyes darn near closed shut after one hit

I am thinking of joining Gennesse County Compassion Club this week. Anyone who could make it out there with some genetics lmk. I can make a donation for them. Thanks.

Indica if possible

You need to look up Indica Jones (screen name on here) when you get there. He has a good amount of beans.

I am thinking of joining Gennesse County Compassion Club this week. Anyone who could make it out there with some genetics lmk. I can make a donation for them. Thanks.

Indica if possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I joined last week. Look up Tricloud. Healthy Space Crush cuttings.

http://tricloudgenetics.com/Genetics/space-crush-lineage.htm

Archived