Bubblegrower's Bubble Scrog (Screen Of Green)

Grow Thread

correct :)

i have taken 8 clones off her so far. 4 in the beginning and 4 a few days ago.

i will probably take another 20-30 off her in the next couple weeks......... as she really begins to spread out quickly. there are a ton of fan leaves to take in energy now :)

my "goal" is to get 10oz off her. i would love to see a full 400 grams, but we will see. its a pretty small screen.

not too shabby for a plant that will be less than 16" tall from the top of the tote to the top of the top when its all over.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a perfect shot of what a SCROG really is. you can see here 2 tops that will eventually become flower sites:

gallery_13801_513_60936.jpg

the red arrow points to a "lower" site. well, this bud site WOULD be a lower site if we were growing this plant normally/vertical. but with the scrog, all the bud sites stay at the same height, and therefore get the same amount of light..... as opposed to one bud site being 8-10" inches lower down the canopy. here, our canopy is the entire plant, not just the tops.

:watching:

re-veg??? not sure what you mean??

I use to grow a 2x3 SCROG in a basement closet. after harvesting everything above the screen I'd switch time back to 18hr. and 4 weeks later switch back. 4 harvests a year from the same plant for 2+ years. 4-6oz. per and quality seemed to improve over time

Thanks! although, i didnt think to weave them through, i just guided each bud to a hole. i think i will need some support in a few weeks (day 3 of flower) due to weight, the weaving would have fixed that. Oh well, live and learn :) It wouldnt be fair to do this easy now would it, lolz!

Ok, here is my attempt, it looks promising so far, NL5 on the right, California dream on the left :)http://michiganmedic...bum__album__312

looking good my friend!!

Yeah HempChefF, you go dude!!! Wow BG has folks scroggin' all over the state of Michigan! It's a regular phenom of a growing craze that is sweeping our forum. Let's all get scroggy!!!st.gif

i think i look most like the dude in the back seat with the green shirt on :)

Thanks! although, i didnt think to weave them through, i just guided each bud to a hole. i think i will need some support in a few weeks (day 3 of flower) due to weight, the weaving would have fixed that. Oh well, live and learn :) It wouldnt be fair to do this easy now would it, lolz!

i was gonna mention that, but it looks like you know what ya got there :)

I'm unable to grow where I am but wanted to pop my head in

to let ya know that I'm :watching: and learning from everyone.

Thanks so much to all who generously share

your wisdom's with us.

thanks for the kind words.

new pics to come in just a few minutes. there is a lot of growth outside of the screen already :)

Archived