Northern Lights...worth Running In The Garden?

Never had the pleasure of growing it but a patient smoked some with me at grilled cheese and tomato soup one Sunday wow the lung expansion and effect were awesome 3 hits i was couch locked material.

they were good times their at the soup place who would think the way things are going on now if we had only known

but maybe we did and just did want to spoil it for others

i know i did

Which NL should be the question(lol)

Originally there were 11 seeds grown from an Indian guy in the Northwest.

The only one I can actually say i have grown is # 5 and that was a cross with Blueberry,very very potent.

I do have access to NL#1,but it is called another name-Oretga from Mr Nice,cant wait to get those going.

The NL5 x Haze I have going really isnt true NL,but its from Neville, so I know its the real McCoy.

There are many other representations of NL by a dozen breeders,so to find the one that works for you can

be a daunting task.

I was just curious because I had some beans. I just gave them away. :)

well worth the time! we started out with N.L 12 yrs ago in a g.r,, we make sure that is one strain we keep around! I know peeps in canada that send it my way every year crop time! I always look forward to it,,it always seems to be the best ive had in a while when i get it!

Get some clones from the person you gave the seeds to,,you wont regret it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ps if you dont like it when its done, you can send some my way$$$ :thumbsu:

I've noticed my Northern Lights are bushy little gals.....

033.JPG034.JPG

Purty!

If you got room, I love to let em veg longer, do a lil topping and strategic clipping, get the most yeild you can out of it. Its one of my favorite strains for long time use!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Never been a fan of northern lights. It always seemed to me to be chronic before real chronic came to michigan.

When I was smoking 10 or 15 years ago and didn't know donkey about barely anything, any very high grade green I had ever seen had been called 'Northern Lights'.

Northern Lights is the first high grade green I ever knew about. And even then, I couldn't afford to buy it....

gallery_6151_463_1147598.jpg

My Northern Lights. Had to tie her down, she's over 4' tall otherwise, about 4' around too, to many bud sites to count. Northern is a Michigan original, anyone who lives here and hates on it is dumb. Flavor is like fruity pebbles, yield is monstrous, the high is wonderful where can you go wrong?

We are looking for Northern Lights. Cuttings or clones. Just 2 or 3.

My normal range of travel: Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Mt. Pleasant, Clare, Beaverton, Harrison, Gladwin, Sanford, Houghton Lake, Prudenville, West Branch, Tawas, Au Gres, Standish, Pinconning, Linwood, Coleman, Auburn, Edenville, Freeland. I joined the Genessee County Compassion Club...so that adds in Saginaw to Flint areas, too.

Prefer the purer Northern Lights. Not sure on the number. #1, #3, #5.... etc. Was around Detroit, late 70's - early 80's. Even the correct "#" would help my search.

If it was crossed with any Kush, Widow, or Blueberry, well, I guess that's not such a bad thing, either.

Bubble Gum was another one my Patient asked about.

Like Tarzan said, "a kid in the candy store" LOL

Thanks !!

Had some NL#5 in the grow room last fall. I'm still getting requests for it!

I now have a new mother for it and have rooted clones in veg!

Northern Lights is one of my top 5 for sure.

Easy to grow

good yields

great taste

long lasting heady high!

Archived