Internet Troll's Have Morphed Into A New Slimy Creature

Well, well we have a new creature in the Internet world recently discovered by accident at a neighborhood watch meeting Saturday evening when a local LEO spokesman started talking about the medical marijuana law and police operations against the MM community to rid Michigan of "the drug dealers taking over our state by hiding behind the law".

Apparently through careful (or not) experimentation a new creature has emerged from under the slimy bottoms of rocks and dung piles across the state. "The Trollop" part troll and part cop.

He boasted about how cops, confidential informants and "concerned citizens" have joined pro cannabis sites in Michigan and across the country order to set people up and mine information for police actions. He gloated when told the story about the "alleged cancer patient" who was arrested for trying to trade one strain of cannabis for another after meeting a 'TROLLOP' on craigslist.

A couple weeks back I informed someone here at 3MA about a person who was signing with multiple caregivers in order to get free meds well I think its a "TROLLOP". I would like to post the name this thing goes by and a description but until I get the Ok from the 3MA I won't nor will I by PM or e mail.

We know where LEO stands in Oakland County for sure and some other communities are accepting the law as written and respect our rights and protections under the MMMA. In order for our law to become more socially acceptable we have to treat our law with the respect it deserves and not do anything to bring a negative response from the general public.

We all should also know enough people with-in our circles that cruising web sites for patients or medication shouldn't be necessary especially knowing the dangers of being set-up by LEO.

Lets not feed the "TROLLOPS" just like we don't feed (I hope not) the trolls.

Be well and be safe

Peace

Trollop :hair:

I love it..

you should patent that name, it's so much more descriptive than LEO...

i can't imagine what they could possible gain from that. well except the ignorant.

get legal

be legal

stay legal

it's not a question.

it's more like a lifestyle.

and if trollops start arresting more cancer pt's for exchanging meds, then we need to blast that behavior in the media. any sane person would not accept that as acceptable behavior and would take action to correct it.

Peace

thanks for this post EG i love the term, and am going to use it. :rolleyes:

I got a pm from some newbie the other day, they had 1 post, this person pm'd me and asked if i had any extra meds, as they were new to the area!

I told them yea i got some where you at? after they told me of an area I was familiar with as a kid, I told them id meet them at the the corner of so and so at noon!

the corner of so and so was where there sherifs dept was! end of conversation! I dont realy like to report things to the staff here,, they have enough to do following me around making sure i behave myself! :thumbsu::goodjob: I can take care of myself on here! its in real life they sneak up on me lol! (leo)

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have posted a caregiver ad on this site and recieved more than one email that seems like it might come from LEO. I just tell them the truth about how serious I take caregiving, being legal, and how I don't do patient to patient transfers.

I have a strong feeling that doing patient to patient transfers is where leo are going to focus in order to bust caregivers.

Everything Morph's.

Remember when police officers lived in your neighborhood.

We started calling them cops when they started using lies to do their job.

Now their proud of this even though they Get much less respect.

To Leo:

As I've said before. If that's why you are here, your mother must be very proud, you P.O.S.

It's worthless humans like you that are mindlessly following others beliefs and destroying any chance of us becoming a somewhat intelligent society.

If your getting paid to be here then your wasting our $$. If your here on your own to cause trouble your just a jerk without a life.

How about respecting a law that over 68% of us decided to support. Stop hiding & lieing. stop your stupid war. Then maybe we can go back to respecting & supporting you like it used to be.

I was also contacted by some "organization" called Marijuana Patients.org wanting me to tell my story on their website giving them all of my contact information and where I live.

Hell, everyone already probably knows where I live.

I guess I'm toast if they want to come arrest my wife and I who are both "totally and permanently disabled".

This is why we TRY and go to as many court cases as we can.

Here's a big IF for you...all of you LEO's watching this thread.

NONE of you have any morals! One of the undercover officers involved in the Waterford raids actually said something very close to the following after one of the court proceedings a few weeks ago:

She apologized to the defendants saying it wasn't personal and how she voted for this law, etc...and how she never thought it would get this bad for them!

IF she really and truly feels this way then she should quit her job. I know in the past, when I was able to work I wouldn't have participated in working for any enterprise who tromped all over the less fortunate in our society.

But, guess what - she must not feel this way as she was part of the raid at Big Daddy's as well.

Honestly, I don't know how she sleeps at night!

Mizerman

I personally know & respect many in law enforcement.

I also have have family members who work in this field.

My grandfather was a mounted policeman in Detroit. There are no words to discribe the respect I had & still have, for this man.

I have a military background myself as does about every male member of my family.

So I do not carry around a blind disrespect for you Leo, rather some of you have brought this on yourselves through your less than honorable behavior.

My grandfather was a mounted policeman in Detroit. There are no words to discribe the respect I had & still have, for this man.

I have a military background myself as does about every male member of my family.

So I do not carry around a blind disrespect for you Leo, rather some of you have brought this on yourselves through your less than honorable behavior.

I don't respect ANY LEO who tramples all over the rights of patients and caregivers.

Guess we know which side you are on?

Happy Sunday!

Giddy up,

Mizerman

I got a pm from some newbie the other day, they had 1 post, this person pm'd me and asked if i had any extra meds, as they were new to the area!

I told them yea i got some where you at? after they told me of an area I was familiar with as a kid, I told them id meet them at the the corner of so and so at noon!

the corner of so and so was where there sherifs dept was! end of conversation! I dont realy like to report things to the staff here,, they have enough to do following me around making sure i behave myself! :thumbsu::goodjob: I can take care of myself on here! its in real life they sneak up on me lol! (leo)

Peace

FTW

Jim

i think they must be following me around LOL last week they followed me to big daddy's LOL the Leo said we know you Bob and gave me my weed(meds)back LOL

and if they are here reading this Thanks

P.S Jim they will find you they always do LOL

i think they must be following me around LOL last week they followed me to big daddy's LOL the Leo said we know you Bob and gave me my weed(meds)back LOL

and if they are here reading this Thanks

P.S Jim they will find you they always do LOL

I hope you have brought the notion that you're being followed to your attorney. Its a fine line between surveillance and stalking/harassment.

When I was 14 a Roseville cop stopped myself and two of my friends as we walked home from the mall because we "looked guilty of something". He lined us up against his car, searched us the said ; "I can make something up to take you all to jail because I can" got in his car and left.

why should I respect an organization that employs civil rights violations and scare tactics in an attempt to control people. I told my parents what happened and my dad called and asked for an explanation of the treatment we got.

He was told pretty much the same-thing we were that; "a cop can at any time for any reason can stop and search anyone they want". So much for the Constitution. Now I'd hope after forty years Roseville has hired some cops with brains but the uniform of a policeman does not get or deserve automatic blind respect from me.

When I was 14 a Roseville cop stopped myself and two of my friends as we walked home from the mall because we "looked guilty of something". He lined us up against his car, searched us the said ; "I can make something up to take you all to jail because I can" got in his car and left.

why should I respect an organization that employs civil rights violations and scare tactics in an attempt to control people. I told my parents what happened and my dad called and asked for an explanation of the treatment we got.

He was told pretty much the same-thing we were that; "a cop can at any time for any reason can stop and search anyone they want". So much for the Constitution. Now I'd hope after forty years Roseville has hired some cops with brains but the uniform of a policeman does not get or deserve automatic blind respect from me.

Back in the day police did not look for people to bust, they looked for people to protect.

somewhere along the way this changed.

That was the point.

Follow your Intuition.

Sb

I have posted a caregiver ad on this site and recieved more than one email that seems like it might come from LEO. I just tell them the truth about how serious I take caregiving, being legal, and how I don't do patient to patient transfers.

I have a strong feeling that doing patient to patient transfers is where leo are going to focus in order to bust caregivers.

Well Said.

In today's world, so many things have gone backwards, protection turns into arrest, violence and fear, honesty gets punished, etc. It's a sad commentary on our world. What's the saddest of all is it doesn't have to be this way and now we can't even trust anyone. Learn to use your Intuition, it'll will serve you well. (You meaning everyone). Be very observant, be careful, legal, and as safe as possible.

Sb

Back in the day police did not look for people to bust, they looked for people to protect.

somewhere along the way this changed.

That was the point.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, well we have a new creature in the Internet world recently discovered by accident at a neighborhood watch meeting Saturday evening when a local LEO spokesman started talking about the medical marijuana law and police operations against the MM community to rid Michigan of "the drug dealers taking over our state by hiding behind the law".

Apparently through careful (or not) experimentation a new creature has emerged from under the slimy bottoms of rocks and dung piles across the state. "The Trollop" part troll and part cop.

He boasted about how cops, confidential informants and "concerned citizens" have joined pro cannabis sites in Michigan and across the country order to set people up and mine information for police actions. He gloated when told the story about the "alleged cancer patient" who was arrested for trying to trade one strain of cannabis for another after meeting a 'TROLLOP' on craigslist.

A couple weeks back I informed someone here at 3MA about a person who was signing with multiple caregivers in order to get free meds well I think its a "TROLLOP". I would like to post the name this thing goes by and a description but until I get the Ok from the 3MA I won't nor will I by PM or e mail.

We know where LEO stands in Oakland County for sure and some other communities are accepting the law as written and respect our rights and protections under the MMMA. In order for our law to become more socially acceptable we have to treat our law with the respect it deserves and not do anything to bring a negative response from the general public.

We all should also know enough people with-in our circles that cruising web sites for patients or medication shouldn't be necessary especially knowing the dangers of being set-up by LEO.

Be well and be safe

Peace

I thought trollop was a loose woman!

I looked it up... yep:

trol·lop –noun

1. an immoral or promiscuous woman, especially a prostitute.

2. an untidy or slovenly woman; slattern.

NOW, that's soooo funny... immoral bass turds.

Okay, here's one not just in dealing with our site:

http://www.roguegovernment.com/Air_Force_ordered_software_to_manage_army_of_fake_virtual_people/24790/0/9/9/Y/M.ht

raw_story_logo.png

Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people

By Stephen C. Webster

Friday, February 18th, 2011 -- 3:07 pm print_top.gif Share118 Share2632 1762 Share107 Share24 Share17 internet-afp.jpgTags: Base, contract, contract description, facebook, federal contract, firm, gaming, MacDill, media accounts, mob, myspace, person, persona management, protest group, secure virtual private networks, virtual private networks, WikileaksUpdate (below): HBGary Federal among bidders

These days, with Facebook and Twitter and social media galore, it can be increasingly hard to tell who your "friends" are.

But after this, Internet users would be well advised to ask another question entirely: Are my "friends" even real people?

In the continuing saga of data security firm HBGary, a new caveat has come to light: not only did they plot to help destroy secrets outlet WikiLeaks and discredit progressive bloggers, they also crafted detailed proposals for software that manages online "personas," allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they'd like.

The revelation was among those contained in the company's emails, which were dumped onto bittorrent networks after hackers with cyber protest group "Anonymous" broke into their systems.

In another document unearthed by "Anonymous," one of HBGary's employees also mentioned gaming geolocation services to make it appear as though selected fake persons were at actual events.

"There are a variety of social media tricks we can use to add a level of realness to all fictitious personas," it said.

Government involvement

Eerie as that may be, more perplexing, however, is a federal contract from the 6th Contracting Squadron at MacDill Air Force Base, located south of Tampa, Florida, that solicits providers of "persona management software."

While there are certainly legitimate applications for such software, such as managing multiple "official" social media accounts from a single input, the more nefarious potential is clear.

Unfortunately, the Air Force's contract description doesn't help dispel suspicions. As the text explains, the software would require licenses for 50 users with 10 personas each, for a total of 500. These personas would have to be "replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent."

It continues, noting the need for secure virtual private networks that randomize the operator's Internet protocol (IP) address, making it impossible to detect that it's a single person orchestrating all these posts. Another entry calls for static IP address management for each persona, making it appear as though each fake person was consistently accessing from the same computer each time.

The contract also sought methods to anonymously establish virtual private servers with private hosting firms in specific geographic locations. This would allow that server's "geosite" to be integrated with their social media profiles, effectively gaming geolocation services.

The Air Force added that the "place of performance" for the contract would be at MacDill Air Force Base, along with Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad. The contract was offered on June 22, 2010.

It was not clear exactly what the Air Force was doing with this software, or even if it had been procured.

Manufacturing consent

Though many questions remain about how the military would apply such technology, the reasonable fear should be perfectly clear. "Persona management software" can be used to manipulate public opinion on key information, such as news reports. An unlimited number of virtual "people" could be marshaled by only a few real individuals, empowering them to create the illusion of consensus.

You could call it a virtual flash mob, or a digital "Brooks Brothers Riot," so to speak: compelling, but not nearly as spontaneous as it appears.

That's precisely what got DailyKos blogger Happy Rockefeller in a snit: the potential for military-run armies of fake people manipulating and, in some cases, even manufacturing the appearance of public opinion.

"I don't know about you, but it matters to me what fellow progressives think," the blogger wrote. "I consider all views. And if there appears to be a consensus that some reporter isn't credible, for example, or some candidate for congress in another state can't be trusted, I won't base my entire judgment on it, but it carries some weight.

"That's me. I believe there are many people though who will base their judgment on rumors and mob attacks. And for those people, a fake mob can be really effective."

It was Rockefeller who was first to highlight the Air Force's "persona" contract, which was available on a public website.

A call to MacDill Air Force Base, requesting an explanation of the contract and what this software might be used for, was answered by a public affairs officer who promised a call-back. No reply was received at time of this story's publication.

Other e-mails circulated by HBGary's CEO illuminate highly personal data about critics of the US Chamber of Commerce, including detailed information about their spouses and children, as well as their locations and professional links. The firm, it was revealed, was just one part of a group called "Team Themis," tasked by the Chamber to come up with strategies for responding to progressive bloggers and others.

"Team Themis" also included a proposal to use malware hacks against progressive organizations, and the submission of fake documents in an effort to discredit established groups.

HBGary was also behind a plot by Bank of America to destroy WikiLeaks' technology platform, other emails revealed. The company was humiliated by members of "Anonymous" after CEO Aaron Barr bragged that he'd "infiltrated" the group.

A request for comment emailed to HBGary did not receive a reply.

Update: HBGary Federal among bidders

A list of interested vendors responding to the Air Force contract for "persona management software" included HBGary subsideary HBGary Federal, further analysis of a government website has revealed.

Other companies that offered their services included Global Business Solutions and Associates LLC, Uk Plus Logistics, Ltd., NevinTelecom, Bunker Communications and Planmatrix LLC.

~ Cartman: "They did not stick a probe up my @$$!" ~

There was something on NPR recently where they were talking about using social networking to track terrorist networks. It is not much of a leap of logic for LEO to do the same thing for medical marijuana in order to make association charts. We have made it easier on them by becoming legal. However we need to keep up the fight in order to help those who come after us. I'm sure Washington felt the same way a Valley Forge.

Anyone whos naive enough to think that law enforcements not already firmly entrenched in these boards is fooling themselfs.

I finally agree to start putting my face out there to help newbies with genetics i gear up and start making clones all of a sudden helicopters start hovering over my house in the suburbs and leo starts creeping down my street at 3 miles an hour turning around and doing it again trust me we are infested with leo spys please be carefull. :mellow:

All i can do is stay legal and hope someone doesnt get a reason to come kick my door and shoot my dogs. :notfair:

These LEO's are truly doing damage, cause I don't want to shun a newbie away, just because they are new.

Many of you can relate we get shunned out of enough things in life cause were disabled now LEO is putting doubt in our minds in the one place many of us escape to..

Thanks LEO your a real great bunch guys..... this is why I have no respect for cops.

I have received 3 PM's with under 5 posts in the last week. I will grab the "quotes"from the PM's if I haven't erased them

Trix

Edit: Well I erased them =/, went like this though, "hey I'm new here I cant find a zip for less then $400 can you help", the others ones were similar.

Really sucks, cause I already don't trust anyone.... LEO FYI, I don't grow marijuana, nor do I smoke it.. I'm here to support my community..and help spot trollops like yourselves.. see you in court!!

Be well and be safe

Peace

This isn't exactly new. The LEO trolls have been attacking this site since I've been here. If you read suspicious posts then follow the writer you can usually figure out if they have an agenda.

The people who want to change the law are always under my magnifying glass.......

I thought trollop was a loose woman!

I looked it up... yep:

trol·lop –noun

1. an immoral or promiscuous woman, especially a prostitute.

2. an untidy or slovenly woman; slattern.

NOW, that's soooo funny... immoral bass turds.

One of the undercover officers involved in the Waterford raids has a "tramp stamp"...not that there's anything wrong with it. She's just a tramp - looks and acts the part...LOL!

Trollop/Tramp - Jokeland County is full of 'em!

LMAO!

Mizerman

Our law is a great law! It's very basis is founded in compassion. Why would anyone want to change this law. The law is straight forward. It's intent is to protect the sick and those who take care of them from arrest.

Well said Blueberry...very well said.

Mizerman

Anyone whos naive enough to think that law enforcements not already firmly entrenched in these boards is fooling themselfs.

I finally agree to start putting my face out there to help newbies with genetics i gear up and start making clones all of a sudden helicopters start hovering over my house in the suburbs and leo starts creeping down my street at 3 miles an hour turning around and doing it again trust me we are infested with leo spys please be carefull. :mellow:

All i can do is stay legal and hope someone doesnt get a reason to come kick my door and shoot my dogs. :notfair:

Love your new avatar, fitting (yep, pun intended).

Archived