M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, JoJo takes wild guesses of who he thinks are CPU members and even though real CPU members step in and say he is completely wrong you still eat it up as gospel. You do not know Tim Knowlton, He is not Cav and I am personally offended that you would say the things you have about him. The man is genuine and a brilliant attorney who is firmly behind our cause. DON'T FOLLOW LEADERS! Especially one that is a PROVEN liar!

You really should have split your post up into a few posts so we could actually respond to it, you are all over the place and mostly wrong.

You keep saying one day JoJo was here and the next day rabid dogs replaced him, that is absolutely false! We bit our tongue for a good couple weeks before the Cane toads forced a response. Go back and look!

Now I see your new favorite saying is "gang rape" I personally find that disgusting to use in any way to describe an internet conversation. And you guys should be ashamed. That is serious bunny muffin.

Nice diatribe old boy. For someone who has said he was leaving this site you sure love sticking around. For someone claiming to hate to argue and calling others "high schoolers" you are also holding your own on that!

You are here to make trouble, nothing more. You admitted it yourself on your leader's site. Even admitted to being "retaliatory." How's that for a double standard old boy? Mr Righteous descends on us to give us verbal spankings about our behavior. All the while he engages in worse behavior himself. Makes a few remarks here then runs to his leader's site with a healthy dose of, "did you see what I wrote, heehee." You take the cake for double standards old boy. Is jojo your mental doppelganger?

Lastly, I am not Tim Knowlton. I think it has been pointed out to you several times but I suppose it didn't "take." So let's clear that up right now chief. However, I have great respect for Mr. Knowlton.

Also when have you ever seen a CPU member personally threaten or imply a threat to any other "leader" of this movement? Do you want a list of all the times JoJo the clown has done just that. All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

Abe, you are here to cause strife, I find your Restless act uncompelling. You are nothing but a troll right now. Pity, because you have put out some good work, but you seem to have lost your way and coming on to a site where you had some respect simply to cause trouble is beneath you. Go over to one of your other sites until your sanity returns, ok? Then come back and make a contribution again.

Dr. Bob

Sheesh Bob- Liked you even more when you called me a WW2 werewolf, which was completely inaccurate, yet a nifty derogatory double-antentra. Guess you owed me a few licks. How'd I taste? It's interesting how comfortable you are with amped up insults and condescension, it's become your own form of group-stink right here at the 3MA.

I missed this Restless Act you speak of. I'm sure everyone was treated AOK tho, doubt it! Yes, bobo "we'll get beyond this". You are a good teacher bob, TY.

Also Mr Able and Mr Beck are not CPU members. You read JoJo's lists and he has no idea. He puts up a post and tells you guys to go to 3:00 minutes in, he wants you to skip past everything of substance we say. Go fast forward to his nonsensical rant then, he was and is the laughing stock of this movement. "I am for patients!" As long as they are buying or selling at my farmers market and my dispensary", right? lol.

As far as people leaving this site in droves, well my friend it sure looks to me like the site has been pretty darn busy and there is just a select few of you that are also coincidentally members of JoJo the clowns site who are screaming bloody murder here. When you leave more patients will continue to come and more patients will continue to come back.

I think Greg's was on to something when he said he had talked to rep horn and SFC and the rest of the group were going to keep us dispersed for the summer---till the vote was here...

and it is known that he has a special relationship with certain reps and their friends...he has posted it himself..

hmmm...that one caught my eye...the p-to-p thread that was locked

Yea, I am friends with Rep Horn, it paid off for all of us with a medical marijuana card buddy. I promise you them bills would have been far worse without my personal intervention and on the Dem side of the fence Zap's intervention. We didn't get nowhere near what we wanted but we did get the language neutered big time! Go protest on the steps if you like, that worked real good for the teachers and everyone else that put up way bigger numbers.

Your coyness is unbecoming.

"..is this the site you are mentioning? hee hee, hee hee,"

Reminds me of a stupid teen girl from back in the day. "Why do you want me to bend over again? Heehee. Okay, like this?"

Only thing you're missing is a low-cut top.

So let's have the real cavalry. Here is a clue to who he really is, or at least what else is going through his skull. I may contact an attorney to discuss sexual harassment charges.

Edited by abe supercro

I may contact an attorney to discuss sexual harassment charges.

Please do old boy! Here, I'll give you more ammo to show your attorney.

Only thing you're missing is a low-cut top.

If your attorney thinks it will help your case and increase your damages claim let me know and I'll post it again. 20 more times if you like.

Abe, you are here to cause strife, I find your Restless act uncompelling. You are nothing but a troll right now. Pity, because you have put out some good work, but you seem to have lost your way and coming on to a site where you had some respect simply to cause trouble is beneath you. Go over to one of your other sites until your sanity returns, ok? Then come back and make a contribution again.

Dr. Bob

Thats not the Dr. Bob I thought I knew, I never realy understood the troll thing, I thought that was one of jeo line (joke executive officer) I was called a troll, becuase I was banned and found other ways in, also I was called leo, they even found a state cop with the same name as me, and figured it was me, what a joke, me a cop, if most of you only knew me, you would be cleaning your computer screen from spitting coffee all over it!

objection your honor!!

personal attack!!

ban her...

him!

3 posts, um go back and report to joe, or yourself!

All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying? All the while calling everyone else Narc's out of one side of his mouth and saying he is talking to the FBI out of the other. Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?Do you ever actually read what he is saying?

wow if that isnt a your rubber im glue what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you! pretty sillly, but I hope if I ever need your services you are available, I like attnys that dont quit!

So let's have the real cavalry. Here is a clue to who he really is, or at least what else is going through his skull. I may contact an attorney to discuss sexual harassment charges.

I think id save myself the embarrassment abe, and I dont mean that in a bad way!

ok what was this threads orignal o.p's direction? lmao

Peace

Jim

wow if that isnt a your rubber im glue what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you! pretty sillly, but I hope if I ever need your services you are available, I like attnys that dont quit!

Some people need things repeated for them several times so it sinks in. It is odd that people come here and put up a huge stink when behavior is worse at their home base. They come here, cause trouble, then go back home and snicker about it. What's the old saying about getting your OWN house in order before you start giving advice?

Yes, I also tire of the unreasonable demands made of our staff by people who refuse to hold their own website to even the lowliest standard of truth and respect. It is actually sickening to listen to them castigate us for educating patients on their real protections under the Act, while they simultaneously overlook the continuous, hateful smears coming from their own site. It is a gross contradiction, one which would be easy for them to recognize if they had any capacity for self-reflection. Apparently their desire for attaboys from Joe has eliminated their ability to look within.

I think it is a perfectly valid question: do you ever actually read what he is saying? How can you think that any of it is true? Why do you let it stand?

again thanks for the benevolence of letting me back in.....truly

i may even wish to have coffee with you sometime...anonymously

but not all of us believe everything we hear no matter who it comes from and I believe if you have any amount of intellect you need to NOT believe anything you hear ...and only half of what you see

kinda an " I am from Missouri" approach...you know ...the "show me" state--

and the politics out here many of us would like to leave to those out here that do that best...the arbitrators if you will..but we do have opinions for these arbitrators that we adamantly want attention towards

there are many points of discussion out here in virtual space and many different viewpoints....and almost impossible to reach consensus

and just because folks post in different forums doesn't mean that they take sides or even want to....

but we can support who we want in whatever way we want and if one side speaks kinder gentler word towards a patient then that is a no brainier...

and there are some of us who would like to stay neutral but are constantly put on defense when attacked for our viewpoints or even our conjectures towards the circumstances

but vicious defense of any given side only brings vicious replies----

and when people get rhetoric over and over it is sometimes hard to see thru the 'smoke'...pun intended

and this is a good place to bring this full circle and that is why I brought this old thread up...I felt it was a good place to maybe go back and reference where all parties are at...

the silly little childish rebuttals and bantering about boot lockers and toads is ridiculous and serves no purpose...but then again some of us wonder--

so there are other old threads that warrant attention and discussion and I only see history as a place to learn from....not fight over

and remember the word history ....is just that...usually the victor in any given argument gets to write ..."his-story" ....

and you have to remember just that...it is His story or perspective on how things went down

and then at times the more you hear it the more it becomes more widely accepted...even if it is wrong.....and history proves that!

so all the intricate politics that play out here between groups is a sort of battle that many of us don't know all the details and nuances about...lallthough we are trying hard to find out still....after a year or more as this thread points out...

so I have brought it back around and feel there is still room for discussion....I pray

because until the discussion reaches consensus nothing is going to advance....

but is that by design is my thought?

are there provacatuers in these discussions to try and destroy our focus intentionally?

I would bet yes--

....from the inside out as they have done to many other groups in the past thru inside moles being used to keep progression and momentum from going forward.....??..

just hope the dialogue stays civil an open---

and productive

if I had a prayer it would be to bring back all the strength and focus and unity that was clear in the beginning....before all the divisive viewpoints shattered all of our dream...

the hate should stop....the bruised egos should take a deep breath and take two steps back for the good of the whole...IMO

people that are backed into a corner and are defending their very existence should quit being the focus of mob mentality...maybe then they would not try and defend their position with such adamant diatribes devoted to defending theirselves and promoting skewed facts that could or could not be the truth---

a lot of it is not available for public scrutiny....and that is not a jab

I wish for the whole diatribe to progress our cause and not digress....

we are all waiting watching and looking for the next twist in the plot of the movie we are all in to see how to proceed...legally and safely

most of us are sick of breaking laws and are looking for the foundation to stand on in regards to mmj.....the way we voted for it---

peace

Edited by purple pimpernel

again

Interesting post but I'm afraid it comes off as very disingenuous. You basically act like everyone is backing jojo into the corner and we should back off of poor jojo.

You need to start at the genesis of the problem. Talk to jojo. It is he who is spewing constant hate and has done so for 3 years now. He puts out constant bald-faced lies. You use that very smarmy attitude basically saying, "who knows whether he is lying." The fact is 50% of what he says can be outed as a lie with his very own words. Do a little reading. You write as if you were here from the beignning. If that is the case then you've heard him contradict himself constantly. I can cut and paste his own words from this very forum and show you absolute contradictions in his words. So please, don't play naive. It is very unbecoming.

Furthermore, as has already been suggested, you would do much better telling him to cease and desist with his lies. Most people are REACTING to his spew, they are not actively disparaging him.

He just got through telling everyone that Chad and Mike are criminals. Is that acceptable? Should people pretend that stuff doesn't happen? He also told his bootlickers that I am Tim Knowlton. As sure as I'm sitting here I can tell you I am NOT Mr. Knowlton.

But all of that is okay, right? People should pretend they aren't being called criminals and carry on, right? And before you tinkle and moan and tell us, "how do I know they AREN'T criminals," how about you let the FBI figure that out before you start throwing stones???? jojo contacted the FBI, right? So he claims. So let that super-investigation take us where we need to be. It is no longer jojo's job to ask the 3ma to publicly display its books. He's a good one for calling everyone narks and yet what is it he does? He wants to prosecute and convict people in his circus courtroom. Yet he spews his BS about marines, America, et al. Hey jojo, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? I suppose you consider yourself judge, jury, and executioner? His hypocrisy is eclipsed by no other trait within him. Mr. "constitutions," mr America, Mr marine. He's a disgusting contradiction. So go run your diatribe on his site. Call him out. See how long it lasts there. Stop trying to pass yourself as some free love, naive, peace-loving hippie.

Lastly, you complain about people's rhetoric. My god man, did you read what you wrote? If that isn't rhetoric...

Interesting post but I'm afraid it comes off as very disingenuous. You basically act like everyone is backing jojo into the corner and we should back off of poor jojo.

You need to start at the genesis of the problem. Talk to jojo. It is he who is spewing constant hate and has done so for 3 years now. He puts out constant bald-faced lies. You use that very smarmy attitude basically saying, "who knows whether he is lying." The fact is 50% of what he says can be outed as a lie with his very own words. Do a little reading. You write as if you were here from the beignning. If that is the case then you've heard him contradict himself constantly. I can cut and paste his own words from this very forum and show you absolute contradictions in his words. So please, don't play naive. It is very unbecoming.

Furthermore, as has already been suggested, you would do much better telling him to cease and desist with his lies. Most people are REACTING to his spew, they are not actively disparaging him.

He just got through telling everyone that Chad and Mike are criminals. Is that acceptable? Should people pretend that stuff doesn't happen? He also told his bootlickers that I am Tim Knowlton. As sure as I'm sitting here I can tell you I am NOT Mr. Knowlton.

But all of that is okay, right? People should pretend they aren't being called criminals and carry on, right? And before you tinkle and moan and tell us, "how do I know they AREN'T criminals," how about you let the FBI figure that out before you start throwing stones???? jojo contacted the FBI, right? So he claims. So let that super-investigation take us where we need to be. It is no longer jojo's job to ask the 3ma to publicly display its books. He's a good one for calling everyone narks and yet what is it he does? He wants to prosecute and convict people in his circus courtroom. Yet he spews his BS about marines, America, et al. Hey jojo, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? I suppose you consider yourself judge, jury, and executioner? His hypocrisy is eclipsed by no other trait within him. Mr. "constitutions," mr America, Mr marine. He's a disgusting contradiction. So go run your diatribe on his site. Call him out. See how long it lasts there. Stop trying to pass yourself as some free love, naive, peace-loving hippie.

Lastly, you complain about people's rhetoric. My god man, did you read what you wrote? If that isn't rhetoric...

you sir are very very good--

and you can be very very bad in the same sense from some replies to posters I have read of yours---just saying

and what books have you written as I would think I should like to read them...??...

I am new to the politics going on here in mich though...as of last sept so excuse my ignore-'rants'

when my wife was on her deathbed last year and excused me from participation in that I found myself back here in the mitten looking at the same circumstances with my parents.....and dad is close!

I am seeking solution and consensus with all I may engage out here--you too!

but I still see provocation in your reply---??

and I am not a part or participant of any one group that I lay claim to....I am adamant about the defense of the act as I now live here and want the interpretation and implementation of the law to be enforced the way it was voted on

for all our sakes--

and yes you are very astute so I would expect you would pick out that I wasn't here for the vote--

but I can assure you that I have many many friends here that I encouraged and provoked into voting on this here including my parents and very conservative republican friends....and a lot of squares I know that don't even use mmj or ever would

and I have my card from Cali currently still and also now have my mich card....does one nullify the other?

does that make me illegal?

no it should reinforce my defense(should I ever need it ) that I have been a registered card carrying mmj user for quite some time

and I don't believe all that I hear on the web---

but I will admit I am still trying to figure it out and the argument from both sides is hard to grasp given all the facts

I still question CPU and their intentions but I have backed off on any definate position as to who is right and who is wrong---

I am digesting daily sources of information and what it means to me....and those around me

and I am NOT saying any of it is OK--

if that's what you read into my typing you are wrong and convince me to take a different approach

I am a star trek fan and believe what Spock said..." the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

if I come off as defensive it is because I may be guilty as I have been repeatedly called names and been accused of being this person or one of his bootlikers as you always so fondly refer to---everyone goes on defense when attacked

it is human nature

but truly until this thread was spun off into different squabbles I had just happened upon this and thought it was an interesting bench mark for the whole enchilada here in the forums

was it coincidence?

I don't believe in coincidence--

and I can see by the attention it garnerd this topic is still very hot!!

so aside from your suggestions....(which I will fully to the best of my ability in all sincerity try to accomplish)

what is the biggest thing that divides the whole mmj community here in mich?

which HAD so much unity and fellowship in the beginning--

and I used to read this site when I was still out west ---it was my entertainment while I had to do my shift guarding patches all nite

I always thought what a cool group and how if I ever found my way back to the mitten I should like to be part of...

guess what I got here right when the chit hit the fan and I stepped right in it from the beginning....with a few posts

so my defense of certain folks is not personal ....although some would take it that way...and maybe in some instances it is.....

like I pointed out to SFC I was engaging and dialog ing with BB one day and the next it was the current group who seemed like a pack of ravenous dogs let loose to attack anyone here that may be leftover from the previous controllers

and there was a lot of animosity displayed!....a lot!

I had no idea what I stepped into and am still ...11months later trying to deciipher it all

and it is very convoluted and diluted depending on which perspective you favor---

and as a side note it is interesting to me how someone always tries to insert posts or threads into my replies and I am not comp savvy enuff to understand all the nuances but I find it funy and a little scary....scary that someone would hack into my replay and try and insert things--

if you want to bring up any of my posts do it openly and I will gladly respond whether you like my answers or not

you won't silence me though--

and I stand by my posts even though it may have pissed a lot of folks....we're all entitled to our opinion

and I won't deny trying to support or encourage other venues that are not within the 'business model' being encouraged here

I believe there should be room for alternatives and if I have responded or posted in favor others visions I stand by it

and I will also stand by my diatribes towards the CPU in the heat of the argument as I still am trying to understand the stakeholder perspective and will adamantly oppose stakeholders unless it us the patients

you sir are very very good--

and you can be very very bad in the same sense from some replies to posters I have read of yours---just saying

and what books have you written as I would think I should like to read them...??...

I am new to the politics going on here in mich though...as of last sept so excuse my ignore-'rants'

when my wife was on her deathbed last year and excused me from participation in that I found myself back here in the mitten looking at the same circumstances with my parents.....and dad is close!

I am seeking solution and consensus with all I may engage out here--you too!

but I still see provocation in your reply---??

and I am not a part or participant of any one group that I lay claim to....I am adamant about the defense of the act as I now live here and want the interpretation and implementation of the law to be enforced the way it was voted on

for all our sakes--

and yes you are very astute so I would expect you would pick out that I wasn't here for the vote--

but I can assure you that I have many many friends here that I encouraged and provoked into voting on this here including my parents and very conservative republican friends....and a lot of squares I know that don't even use mmj or ever would

and I have my card from Cali currently still and also now have my mich card....does one nullify the other?

does that make me illegal?

no it should reinforce my defense(should I ever need it ) that I have been a registered card carrying mmj user for quite some time

and I don't believe all that I hear on the web---

but I will admit I am still trying to figure it out and the argument from both sides is hard to grasp given all the facts

I still question CPU and their intentions but I have backed off on any definate position as to who is right and who is wrong---

I am digesting daily sources of information and what it means to me....and those around me

and I am NOT saying any of it is OK--

if that's what you read into my typing you are wrong and convince me to take a different approach

I am a star trek fan and believe what Spock said..." the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

if I come off as defensive it is because I may be guilty as I have been repeatedly called names and been accused of being this person or one of his bootlikers as you always so fondly refer to---everyone goes on defense when attacked

it is human nature

but truly until this thread was spun off into different squabbles I had just happened upon this and thought it was an interesting bench mark for the whole enchilada here in the forums

was it coincidence?

I don't believe in coincidence--

and I can see by the attention it garnerd this topic is still very hot!!

so aside from your suggestions....(which I will fully to the best of my ability in all sincerity try to accomplish)

what is the biggest thing that divides the whole mmj community here in mich?

which HAD so much unity and fellowship in the beginning--

and I used to read this site when I was still out west ---it was my entertainment while I had to do my shift guarding patches all nite

I always thought what a cool group and how if I ever found my way back to the mitten I should like to be part of...

guess what I got here right when the chit hit the fan and I stepped right in it from the beginning....with a few posts

so my defense of certain folks is not personal ....although some would take it that way...and maybe in some instances it is.....

like I pointed out to SFC I was engaging and dialog ing with BB one day and the next it was the current group who seemed like a pack of ravenous dogs let loose to attack anyone here that may be leftover from the previous controllers

and there was a lot of animosity displayed!....a lot!

I had no idea what I stepped into and am still ...11months later trying to deciipher it all

and it is very convoluted and diluted depending on which perspective you favor---

and as a side note it is interesting to me how someone always tries to insert posts or threads into my replies and I am not comp savvy enuff to understand all the nuances but I find it funy and a little scary....scary that someone would hack into my replay and try and insert things--

if you want to bring up any of my posts do it openly and I will gladly respond whether you like my answers or not

you won't silence me though--

and I stand by my posts even though it may have pissed a lot of folks....we're all entitled to our opinion

and I won't deny trying to support or encourage other venues that are not within the 'business model' being encouraged here

I believe there should be room for alternatives and if I have responded or posted in favor others visions I stand by it

and I will also stand by my diatribes towards the CPU in the heat of the argument as I still am trying to understand the stakeholder perspective and will adamantly oppose stakeholders unless it us the patients

Very well said

just hope the dialogue stays civil an open---

and productive

if I had a prayer it would be to bring back all the strength and focus and unity that was clear in the beginning....before all the divisive viewpoints shattered all of our dream...

the hate should stop....the bruised egos should take a deep breath and take two steps back for the good of the whole...IMO

peace

thanks pimper /

caveat you are coming across as agro, not like in agronomy. don't start that 'leader' demonizing crap w me. Unless I Am Your Leader, then nobody is mine. Let's start to begin to explore new ideas hey...