M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rSt0zS9gt3s

Here is his evidence on CPU and their 'support' of the bills. Testimony starts at 3 min, see for yourself as they speak before the judiciary. Truth, and primary source information, always win over BS. How he can see the actual testimony and still say the earth is flat absolutely amazes me.

Dr. Bob

Weave your stories to make supposed sense all you'd like. I have no deeper motive to disrupt any medical cannabis community. For the record, to date I have never met JC, not once. Nor have I ever participated in a farmers market, not once. Those are facts.

My posting of a link was retaliatory in regard to The Cavalry riding my jock. Try to paint me as gloating in some unsavory mannor, but it's not my style.

Certain members here will stoop to great lengths themselves to attempt to discredit. The mouth on this Cav guy is over the top. And that's the great thing about NOT specifically being deeply affiliated with any one group, I don't need to posture, and this provides me with the liberty to jump in and call someone's moo poo. Yesterday started with the cornering of another member here, insults were allowed to be hurled at this member and I see this go on here plenty. Sometimes I can't take all the bs a small cluster of y'all start working up into what others may view as reality. Occasionally I will speak my mind, which soon may lead into some skirmish over who can outwit, more like out-insult, the other. I believe if a few dogs here were on a slightly shorter lead, then a lot of the squabbling would lesson. Honestly I believe the admin here enjoys letting a few bad puppies outta the cage if they smell a crumb of descention. Guess what, it doesn't make the community look good.

Yes some of you may have a bit of a predicament to settle with the previous leader. I have no doubt that a group of you that have gripes about him will persist (as he will) and then you'll get your chance to shape minds however you like. Fortunately I'm not in the middle, as much as you'd like to think, yet I will pay for this bickering just like all other patients. Caveat I must say, your overinflated ego makes You An Idiot. I know I AM allowed to say that from your ongoing example. Those are your words spewing... I won't make it a habit to ridicule or insult, but I feel you really have earned that.

I not only joined here and NMMC, but also 3 other Michigan websites and two international cannabis forums. So I have plenty of elbow room. I'm sure that I'll end up doubling back to address a few things that have been mentioned, but I have no intentions from derailing work that needs to be done, as I have much myself.

A lot of people are doing what they can to keep protections in place for patients and caregivers and I am deeply grateful to you all. This is a diverse community and I think we all should be open to varied viewpoints.

I've met a lot of patients that don't even have access to a computer, let alone attempt to breakdown all the elements at play among varied groups.

Thank you for your work, patience and compassion.

Your insinuating that there is some sort of spin going on from this end are also not really worth responding to, but you cannot really think that you are credibly undermining those whose performance is on the public record. I don't think that tactic works around here anymore since blueberry is gone.

Really Zapotos I was specifically responding to the crap that was being made-up about me. Then the incessant JC talk is clouding the real issue. However, there is plenty here on public record, not everyone looks as good as they could.

My posting of a link was retaliatory..... .

Sometimes I can't take all the bs a small cluster of y'all start working up into what others may view as reality. Occasionally I will speak my mind, which soon may lead into some skirmish over who can outwit, more like out-insult, the other.

Caveat I must say, your overinflated ego makes You An Idiot.

Of course it was retaliatory. And yet you come on here and claim to be the victim. Poor, poor abey.

Again, as with restlesslegs, you have the nerve to come on here barking about how people act here. Yet I don't see that you bark at your leader when he posts lie after lie after lie about individuals and groups in this movement. You live by 2 sets of rules. You think people don't see your glaring double standards? And then you come on here crybabying about how you are treated and bitching to the admin. It's okay for your leader to act however he wants though without a negative word from you. I have no sympathy for you. None.

As for MY ego, I challenge you to point to a single thing I posted that is egotistical. One single thing. Show it to me. I often give my opinion regarding things but not once have I insisted that my opinion is the only opinion that matters. So your screaming about my ego is done for one reason, you're mad that people call you out. Therefore you must attack SOMETHING. For those reasons I will accept your complaint as a badge of honor and I shall wear it proudly!

" Caveat I must say, your overinflated ego makes You An Idiot."

It is true Abe, you came in swinging. No one was calling you out for anything until you dove in and truthfully Jojo's egging you on only made it worse. Jojo, I challenge you! We have an entire thread dedicated to all of the crazy things you have said over the last several months (At MCP). Step up to the plate and defend yourself on our turf. I promise you we will not ban you, we will fully allow you to state your case, just expect the same from us. The gauntlet has been thrown down! Are you as courageous as you claim to be?

Edited by SFC

Keep attempting to marginalize any one person and I can demonstrate a virtual flying roundhouse, if you know what that is. I entered the room when y'all were ganging up on pimpernel... That's usually when I make an appearance, when a member is getting abused.

I'm not sure why you think it's my job to quell an ongoing dispute you all have. You deal with it. I can be a member wherever I please. Discriminate against me, if it makes you feel better. I'm not one of the bad guys! 

If you have any suggestions I'd consider them carefully. Butt not you cavalry, you are a sicko as seen in your repeated imagery . I truly hope we (most of us) are all after the same prize, but I still have my doubts.

Keep attempting to marginalize any one person and I can demonstrate a virtual flying roundhouse, if you know what that is. I entered the room when y'all were ganging up on pimpernel... That's usually when I make an appearance, when a member is getting abused.

I'm not sure why you think it's my job to quell an ongoing dispute you all have. You deal with it. I can be a member wherever I please. Discriminate against me, if it makes you feel better. I'm not one of the bad guys! 

If you have any suggestions I'd consider them carefully. Butt not you cavalry, you are a sicko as seen in your repeated imagery . I truly hope we (most of us) are all after the same prize, but I still have my doubts.

So you're telling us that the lies your leader perpetuates are never against patients? Where is your defense of THEM? Where? Why are they continually allowed to be abused? Ahhh, yes, selective enforcement. I see how it is...it isn't about stepping up for a patient at all, it is about protecting your own. When I see you start defending ALL patients then I'll take you at your word. Right now you're a double-talking bootlicker. How about this, go dig through your leader's site and read the crap he has said about, say, Malamute! Then go defend malamute. Isn't gonna happen is it???? Go defend zapatos. Not happening is it??? The list goes on.

Then go and cry to jojo about how he has no patience or compassion. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, IS IT?

he is here to cause trouble ,, Joe even told him to do it, Joe is spreading lies as we speak,, trying to divide us maybe he will make up another Michigan Representative make believe person to spread more lies that was a good lie to all the patients wasn't it abe ? you going to call blueberry out on that big lie?

Edited by cristinew

Abe, you are here to cause strife, I find your Restless act uncompelling. You are nothing but a troll right now. Pity, because you have put out some good work, but you seem to have lost your way and coming on to a site where you had some respect simply to cause trouble is beneath you. Go over to one of your other sites until your sanity returns, ok? Then come back and make a contribution again.

Dr. Bob

A Challenge for MMNC members.. here is a Post full of proven LIES from a made up person called

Michigan Representative

posted and made up by Joe Cain http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/38419-update-from-the-capitol/page__pid__369351#entry369351

now the challenge to anyone is to call him out on his proven lies,, we will see who calls him out,

and to all the facebook fans now you can see his lies, thanks joe for posing this link on facebook

Heh,

I forgot about that nonsense too. Perfect example of random ridiculous lies 100% created in someones head. The "fight" was merely CPU defending itself from absolutely insane lies and nonsense; and as i read that post again, half of you sucked it up like calves at a teet. *shrug*

And Pimpernel was handling himself just fine. He and I had some pretty good discussion. He wasn't crying for your help bro. We are on the same page, you just need to take the time to see it.

It was refreshing to see a more open dialogue bet. you two for the second it lasted.. and Pimper was AOK until Zap silenced and banned him in favor of 2 other CPUers and their tripe.