M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

I believe as a card carrying member that I am connected thru the registry with all patients.

good one,,, the law clearly state 5 patients,, its always nice to make up stuff for your own profit,,

excellent and I would expect that from you mr/ms new

but as someone that is not a CG....don't have my own grow...

what profit is there in this for me?

the last couple gardens I had for a patient they were terminal and are now gone and I can assure you I followed the law to the letter in those situations

I would only grow for terminal patients in the future as I believe that is the true expression of the law

for free...I would hope that gets me enuff karma cookies that when it is my turn I won't have to search far for an advocate or CG

I do not sell pot or medicine...I do not profit off of others misfortunes...sickness or health

and I absolutely stand on the fact that I believe I AM connected to all other patients and CG thru the registry---what is it for if it does not connect us all in some way or other thru this law?

we are all connected...IMO...thru the registry as cannabis patients

all other interpretations are for CG and distributors ..IMO

and I will also add that currently I help other patients grow their own medicine ...to help them achieve the desired results

I have a couple that is in their 60's I help...also a bible school teacher...and his one light grow

I have a couple other folks I consult but other than that I have to buy my medicine like everyone else

but guess what by helping others I get my medicine for free and haven't payed $$for meds in a lot of years

am I illegal cause I help others for free and they give me medicine?

without compensation from me in a $ form--

I have met the kids that do 45 lites...others that have 25....most of the folks I am around keep to ourselves and don't venture out of our circle

and most folks I know are following the law as regards to the parameters and most card carrying folks I know keep their gardens humble...1-4lites for them and their loved ones

I think it is good for folks here to try and do community service by offering their legal friends definition of things at present ...but I also believe there is room for wider interpretations....as mr Newburgh proved

I would be nice of you ms/mr Christie if you just looked at a lot of us with compassion instead of disdain...we are all in this together...connected thru the registry

peace

Edited by purple pimpernel

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please understand I do not speak for CPU per se. I can give you generalized info about what we think as a group but anything definitive will be in writing as a CPU announcement. Why doesn't CPU hold open meetings? Good question, I don't have an answer.

As far as the rhetoric and disdain for a certain person, well I guess I will plead guilty. As long as said person keeps bringing us up we will keep shoveling his BS right back at him. You know the saying, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". My house is made of wood and cement. PP you also may not be framing everything together in a complete timeline of all that has transpired. Said person earned his place on the chopping block. Damned near everyday brings more lies from him, we have a running tally of them as I am sure you are aware.

You realize the running tally started as much as a joke as it was a direct response to the crap he was feeding all of you. As you can see many people scarfed it right up and now that they are poisoned from it do not seem to want to purge their stomachs of it. I understand, really I do, it is hard to admit when you have trusted someone and now it appears it was all a lie. That really sucks.

(sFc)

Anyone with a contrary questioning position is "poisoned". This is the BS YOU are feeding ppl today... I understand really I do. Your condescending attitude is worth a laugh, as you are merely a self proclaimed all-knowing storm trooper facade...

And favoring Christ's insults speaks plenty about the administration here. Did you miss the one about her calling ppl acid heads (multiple times) in addition to more, and more slander.... Guess So!! That's your idea of public relations Chad, Sad- your favoritism. Yeah Christ, if I was hopped up on RSO I may be a pretty happy content patient as well, or Not.

So if a doctor who built their entire practice around writing mmj scripts for a living told me they were in favor of full- legalization... Should I believe anything else they say? NO. Guess I have trust issues. Thank you for tolerating my ambivalence. A professional told me to stop listening to people. Maybe there aren't any lines to read between and perhaps I am simply another victim of toxic overload. hmm

For the record, I'm Not affiliated personally with any one group, except patients and caregivers advocacy, perod. I find most everyone's rhetoric filled with their own desires and rather encumbering. I encourage everyone to identify each agenda as they are presented, cloaked or not.

Don't let the man get y'all down.. Peace. 

your friendly neighborhood patient/caregiver,

-Abe

Edited by abe supercro

Ok Abe, I'll take the bait, what is my agenda? Cut thru all of my BS and let me have it, I am curious what it is too.

Was "all knowing storm trooper facade" an insult :D

I'll jump in here.

You're from cpu. You want 5 more clones and you're willing to sell us all down the river for it! You've cut a deal with the lejislatues, or legislachures, or legis-people, and you've sold us all down the river. And for what? FIVE clones! You are profit motivated with your farmers market, err, I mean mine grows in mind. You want to kill the cg system and once it is dead you will swoop in with your dispensary bill. All you want is money and your Italian model, I mean Colorado model. You are getting rich off patients. Once you are through with us we will all be in chains and you will be getting rich off of us. You preach a conservative approach to the law because that is how you plan to profit. Once cgs realize that they cannot sell to just anyone then you will swoop in with some fancy way around that and get rich!

(sFc)

Anyone with a contrary questioning position is "poisoned". This is the BS YOU are feeding ppl today... I understand really I do. Your condescending attitude is worth a laugh, as you are merely a self proclaimed all-knowing storm trooper facade...

And favoring Christ's insults speaks plenty about the administration here. Did you miss the one about her calling ppl acid heads (multiple times) in addition to more, and more slander.... Guess So!! That's your idea of public relations Chad, Sad- your favoritism. Yeah Christ, if I was hopped up on RSO I may be a pretty happy content patient as well, or Not.

So if a doctor who built their entire practice around writing mmj scripts for a living told me they were in favor of full- legalization... Should I believe anything else they say? NO. Guess I have trust issues. Thank you for tolerating my ambivalence. A professional told me to stop listening to people. Maybe there aren't any lines to read between and perhaps I am simply another victim of toxic overload. hmm

For the record, I'm Not affiliated personally with any one group, except patients and caregivers advocacy, perod. I find most everyone's rhetoric filled with their own desires and rather encumbering. I encourage everyone to identify each agenda as they are presented, cloaked or not.

Don't let the man get y'all down.. Peace. 

your friendly neighborhood patient/caregiver,

-Abe

My practice has a lot to do with writing certs for mmj, and I am in favor of ending prohabition. I've said so many times, and there are other things I can do, like chronic pain or even straight internal medicine. So should I take it from your comments you are either calling me a liar or saying I am somehow less than honest in my desire to see the medical use of marijuana decriminalized?

That would be a very poorly considered opinion.

Dr. Bob

I'll jump in here.

You're from cpu. You want 5 more clones and you're willing to sell us all down the river for it! You've cut a deal with the lejislatues, or legislachures, or legis-people, and you've sold us all down the river. And for what? FIVE clones! You are profit motivated with your farmers market, err, I mean mine grows in mind. You want to kill the cg system and once it is dead you will swoop in with your dispensary bill. All you want is money and your Italian model, I mean Colorado model. You are getting rich off patients. Once you are through with us we will all be in chains and you will be getting rich off of us. You preach a conservative approach to the law because that is how you plan to profit. Once cgs realize that they cannot sell to just anyone then you will swoop in with some fancy way around that and get rich!

And you drown puppies too.....

Poor CPU always getting picked on. 

As an individual, my only comment is suprise that you even think we care. Working for protection of the act is not a popularity contest, nor is the truth. There are those that can pipe up from the peanut gallery all they want, sometimes there are good points made, but mostly just personal attacks against people or groups. Water off a duck's back. We continue.

Dr. Bob

My practice has a lot to do with writing certs for mmj, and I am in favor of ending prohabition. I've said so many times, and there are other things I can do, like chronic pain or even straight internal medicine. So should I take it from your comments you are either calling me a liar or saying I am somehow less than honest in my desire to see the medical use of marijuana decriminalized?

That would be a very poorly considered opinion.

Dr. Bob

Bob I think you have a great deal to contribute and I like much of what you have to say, however this contraction is obvious regardless of one or two lines of reasoning. You saying my opinion being poorly considered opposes common sense reasoning. You are doing exactly what you want to do, and I don't believe you want what you've built taken away, even in light of repealing prohibition. I'm sure you have been called on that point before.

You're here -predominately- for the same reasons MK bought this site, to influence patients in the name of business. This top-down driven motive has hindered the credibility of this site and I wish it were different. What's the going rate for an attorney to set-up a 'legal' dispensary? I'd bet around $19,999.00 minimum.

Silence one voice for a minute, another will be there to question. I'll soft pedal from now on, I don't want anyone to "drown my puppy" because my views don't conform.

Cav has figured out my diabolical plan! lol

Now seriously Abe, WHAT IS MY AGENDA? No sarcasm, straight up...

It's really Not all about You SFC.... or Cav, or Bob, or Hayduke, or Zapatos, or AK... or even MK. However I do see people place their ego out in the forefront in attempt to wield some pseudo-intellect to insult or discredit individuals on occasion. It's both sad and amusing how y'all get off on it too.... And You Know You Do, each one of you on occasion!

I've jumped in and decided to rebuttal generally only when you all have acted inappropriately. I don't like to argue or be combative, but when I see bullying or a gratuitous condescending attitude, I will do what I can to meet you in the arena, or defend however need be. Just be thankful I'm still attempting to keep an open mind!

I must say how impressed, but not surprised, I was when MK uttered his final smart aleck words to Medcnman before he moved out-of-state. He felt that Medcnman was giving him, or the site, a hard time... So he bids him a farewell with a completely sarcastic, "thanks for all you do for the community". And this is after he has helped many people and devoted his time here as a moderator. Everyone has their moments, but to think you're so smart or so cute is really far from the truth. while trying to impress or be vindictive you put everyone else at the bottom, make it all about YOU, and then alienate by screwing around impolitely. It's all just my opinion of course.

Sorry Cristinew you weren't included in the leader list, most of your one-liners don't merit a response... but a few are somewhat funny and I do recognize a glimmer of humor here and there, so no hard feelin's. 

It's really Not all about You SFC.... or Cav, or Bob, or Hayduke, or Zapatos, or AK... or even MK. However I do see people place their ego out in the forefront in attempt to wield some pseudo-intellect to insult or discredit individuals on occasion. It's both sad and amusing how y'all get off on it too.... And You Know You Do, each one of you on occasion!

I've jumped in and decided to rebuttal generally only when you all have acted inappropriately. I don't like to argue or be combative, but when I see bullying or a gratuitous condescending attitude, I will do what I can to meet you in the arena, or defend however need be. Just be thankful I'm still attempting to keep an open mind!

I must say how impressed, but not surprised, I was when MK uttered his final smart aleck words to Medcnman before he moved out-of-state. He felt that Medcnman was giving him, or the site, a hard time... So he bids him a farewell with a completely sarcastic, "thanks for all you do for the community". And this is after he has helped many people and devoted his time here as a moderator. Everyone has their moments, but to think you're so smart or so cute is really far from the truth. while trying to impress or be vindictive you put everyone else at the bottom, make it all about YOU, and then alienate by screwing around impolitely. It's all just my opinion of course.

Sorry Cristinew you weren't included in the leader list, most of your one-liners don't merit a response... but a few are somewhat funny and I do recognize a glimmer of humor here and there, so no hard feelin's. 

Abe are you on dear leader's site? Just curious.

The last time someone crawled their way over here from there they boo hoo-ed about how people here have egos and how they think they're so smart and how they put everyone down. That one slunk back into the cesspool after getting a stern talking to about how she is a mod on a site where its leader possesses ALL of those negative traits that she accused others of having. After it was pointed out to her that she was a mod yet allowed people on the cesspool site to bash, slander, and degrade others she realized what a hypocrite she was and decided she would be safest with other hypocrites. Thus she slunk away, requisite tail between legs, and now dwells in a more appropriate golem cave.

So there is precedent for the cesspool to send over one of its minions to make trouble. Just wondering if you drew the short straw this time?

Stigmatize all you want, that's what you have been doing since initial scapegoating. But just to be sure, is this the site that you are mentioning? http://nationalmedicalmarijuana.com

I'll put it this way- I can ask, even demand, that Michael Komorm donate this entire site back to patients and caregivers, so there definately is not a conflict of interest ongoing at any level. After all, the amount of revenue already garnered advertising has allowed him to recover all his initial buy-out price. Unfortunately, MK has a mind and business model all his own, and he will do whatever he pleases. I think you understand.

And I understand you too. Your philosophy is such that if someone else is slinging arrows, you can do whatever the funky chicken you feel like... I already knew that though.

If you didn't covey your thoughts with such hatred, it would be easier for me to see them and perhaps attempt to help mend, or at least continuing to promote being more civil. This would require a great deal of patience and compassion, as well as always placing patients/caregivers first. It's not about me, or You!

Edited by abe supercro

thank you and I feel flattered that you would even consider me for a membership.with all the laser light sword battles we have engaged in and all the verbal ju-jitsu that has occurred

I fear most of your group would not have a positive view towards me given some of the rebuttals I have suffered in these forums

..but the dues paying part might not be something I could afford...I have heard its for dues paying members only?

why not an open monthly or bi-monthly meeting for the patients and public at large to expose your real motives in a real time way..??

but how would the dues paying stakeholders feel about that?

I know if I saw something like this I would be attracted to it--anonymously

but out of curiosity how do you petition the group?

maybe others would like to also--

and I personally would love to be privy to your meetings for input and participation--many of us truly enjoy a real working group but there are not many out there for us to align with

and if you refer to CCs as working groups I just don't see the participation in most

too bad that the DCCC seems to have the right ideals and sounds like a good group but it is for uppers

and there are other CC that sound like they're on the right path but they are far from a lot of us and isolated within their respective areas

and thank you also for clarifying the stakeholder definition....yes we are ALL stakeholders in this argument and our concerns may be the same....maybe...and at times I almost am buying your version---until you let out the JC rhetoric....then I close my mind

even mal presents a sincere approach and argument for your group

you need to get past the JC rhetoric show the patients as a group what is happening to unify our focus...??... actions speak louder than words...and you can talk the talk but do your actions back up your words?

your program should be attraction not promotion as we are all looking for the answers and groups that best represent us

and until you guys drop the JC rhetoric I fear you will never unify us collectively...nor wholistic ally as there are too many opinions on the ways and means to the end

.at least a lot of us do share some of the same views as mr C

towards alternative distribution formats in regards to collectives and co-operatives or just collective cooperative cultivation

so as another patient looking for the answers or open minded people with which to engage this conversation--how do we discourse our concerns without vicious rhetoric which serves no purpose

is it just until nov when we will all have a clearer picture?

and if it doesn't go the way the hope is now ..??...then what is the recourse

I believe we all need to become more civil in these forums and allow room for dissension and opposing viewpoints or opinions without resorting to contentious Bs that seems to keep the momentum from growing

and there should be room and dialogue for alternatives

you Mr SFV have earned my respect by virtue that you have shown your heart in a few replies to me...and I almost believe your sincerity as it comes thru your posts...almost--but don't take it personal

as a shadow player for many years you should understand that you should never trust many people with your secrets in regards to this plant---and never trust anyone on face value---in this poker game

there are a lot of people bluffing when it comes to their hand

but thank you again for a civil reply and I sought out this old post as it seemed a good place to continue as far as where we are at now and this does look like the juncture where the lines where drawn....I even detect mr C reaching towards you guys in this thread but I still don't completely understand the big picture here

the history here is very convoluted and diluted with numerous opinions--

seems like dejavue--

and I get that you are a group trying to defend the law as it is written but the unambiguous compliance really leaves little room for other interpretations and there are a lot of people out here that see it that way---the unambiguous rhetoric seems more in line with a narrow viewpoint

and if your group represents the frontline of our defense then it would only make sense for everyone to get behind you guys and show a show of force as MC5 would say and decide if you are part of the problem or part of the solution

and my guess would be if you are not part of the solution then you are on the problem side of the equation--

so how do your group propose us to all be on the solution side of the equation?

I see mr Newburgh has a viewpoint that a lot of us share and I am now convinced he is at the top of the legal pile with the new spotlight on his work---great job and I would recommend him for a good defense!

and yes you guys have the cream of legal people working in your corner....not to leave the other professionals out but mr Newburgh truly used a creative approach in his cases!

and I believe as a card carrying member that I am connected thru the registry with all patients...?? no?

so I have the same hopes and fears

you mr phaq are a funny boy!

I never called right out names...not like others

it was inference--

I always try and be bigger than myself when engaging lower vibrating people .and they want you to come to their level of vibration.....especially when you have to defend your character

the 'high' road is always the best road(no pun intended but definately noted)

fear always brings out the worst in folks...base instinct...and I feel this persons emotions spilling on me

I don't know why except to think they are afraid of my words and have to try and attack my posts to make themselves feel better in some way.....but the tongue has the power of life and death

you can build up or tear down with words---true fact....be careful of that little thing in your mouth called a tongue ...it has power!

I used eloquence to reply to her/his mean spirited rebuttals to my posts

and if you noticed I didn't make it personal

...I asked questions to the persons character and credibility

and their gender

and as far as banning I would hope that is only an action taken when a poster makes extreme personal attacks on someone to either hurt them or their families---

and in an open public forum I believe verbal ju-jitsu is ok....as long as its not personal and slanderous or damaging

after all a lot of us could use the practice as that is how Legislature works---kinda a polite sparring

jabbing and dodging and such

the eloquent use of language is an art to win your argument--

wow! Hey Joe! Wazzzzzzzzz uuuuupppppppp!

lmao! whats up with that, didcha get ur self a spell checker and Writer? Too Phaqing Funny!

Peace

Jim

wow! Hey Joe! Wazzzzzzzzz uuuuupppppppp!

lmao! whats up with that, didcha get ur self a spell checker and Writer? Too Phaqing Funny!

Peace

Jim

It's too darn funny how anyone who differs much must be Joe or associated in a lame attempt to discredit. darn an independent thinker like Phaq fell for that too. But he just don't want to get banned again. Prejustice rules here, most can see that.

It's too darn funny how anyone who differs much must be Joe or associated in a lame attempt to discredit. darn an independent thinker like Phaq fell for that too. But he just don't want to get banned again. Prejustice rules here, most can see that.

I have been trying like hell to edit my last reply, I keep writing and the wrong words come out, maybe you are right cro!?! I honestly dont know what else to say, other than, Yes I do like to have a voice!

Peace my friend

Jim

edit= sorry i do know how to edit, But id much rather pm you, I dont seem to be able to do that?!? Ive tried lol, but to be truthful, I dont see much difference that would make, pm's are not personal!

loose lips sink ships!

Edited by phaquetoo

oh jeez let me do this one more time, Abe you know im kewl with you, Yep ur right!

edit= (sorry i was writing while you were, and thats only for a few secret members of my secret friends online in the above ground mm world bawahahahahaha!)

Peace Bro!

Edited by phaquetoo

Your coyness is unbecoming.

"..is this the site you are mentioning? hee hee, hee hee,"

Reminds me of a stupid teen girl from back in the day. "Why do you want me to bend over again? Heehee. Okay, like this?"

Only thing you're missing is a low-cut top.

Stigmatize all you want, that's what you have been doing since initial scapegoating. But just to be sure, is this the site that you are mentioning? http://nationalmedicalmarijuana.com

I'll put it this way- I can ask, even demand, that Michael Komorm donate this entire site back to patients and caregivers, so there definately is not a conflict of interest ongoing at any level. After all, the amount of revenue already garnered advertising has allowed him to recover all his initial buy-out price. Unfortunately, MK has a mind and business model all his own, and he will do whatever he pleases. I think you understand.

And I understand you too. Your philosophy is such that if someone else is slinging arrows, you can do whatever the funky chicken you feel like... I already knew that though.

If you didn't covey your thoughts with such hatred, it would be easier for me to see them and perhaps attempt to help mend, or at least continuing to promote being more civil. This would require a great deal of patience and compassion, as well as always placing patients/caregivers first. It's not about me, or You!