M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your coyness is unbecoming.

"..is this the site you are mentioning? hee hee, hee hee,"

Reminds me of a stupid teen girl from back in the day. "Why do you want me to bend over again? Heehee. Okay, like this?"

Only thing you're missing is a low-cut top.

I see it not just my cocktail hr! :blow-a-heart:

not saying another thing! You guys are both good in my book!

Peace

Jim

none of us have anything better to do on a beautiful nite! Bawahahahahaha, Im going out side and taking my cocktail and my dog and gonna enjoy some fresh air!

Peace christy,abe, cav,akenwell,mal!

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Abe, I am sorry you feel like we are attacking everyone, I do not see it that way at all. For the most part I try to discuss everything with an open mind and a sense of humor. I do get frustrated at outright lies or attempts to slander something I have done everything in my power to keep on the up and up (CPU). To that degree I even modified my own behavior in regards to this plant, I freely admit being a grower long before this law. But I don't want to be a hypocrite either man, so I try to tow the line.

There is only one person in this entire movement that I truly and completely despise, do I need mention his name? That person somehow has managed to convince a bunch of people that he is only about protecting patients while all the while cashing in on them. If you cannot see the hypocrisy of that man Abe I am afraid there is no hope for you bro.

All I ask is that you put aside your own biases for a moment and look at the entire picture man. It is really right there in front of your face.

And Phaq, I just got back from the gym myself. Killer chest workout followed by a nice ride home on my scooter. Life is good mang!

Edited by SFC

well mal that is nice you got to go back in time and read....as you see though the whole suspicion of CPU and their secret negotiations for stake holders only has always been a contentious point with patients...from the beginning

it is nice you have built an organization that has political clout in Lansing...what is not nice is the way all your members..(stake holders) are trying to steer the collective mindset in the forums...

it is obvious to alot of us patients although some are still ignorant of the facts...the fact that your group is for stakeholders only

could you explain a 1&1/2 later just what the stakeholders have at stake?

is it the negotiations your group has worked on for so long?

what is really at stake?

is it a format being pursued by your members or is it an interpretation of the initiative that supports that format?

would that format benefit patients as a whole or only vetted caregivers only and the small group of stakeholders that have a vested interest in unambiguous compliance? from the legs perspective...does the whole unambiguous compliance rhetoric fall into the designs of a certain group of stakeholders?

these are just questions that still don't ever seem to get answered...if CPU was a transparent group that had an 'unambiguous' agenda that patients could clearly understand I think the contentiousness would diminish and unity could possibly be achieved...but secret groups for stakeholders only always smack of hidden agendas and covert motives....

going back thru these old threads really is enlightening and IMO deserves more scrutiny

for history always repeats itself

a lot of us allready know the faces behind a lot in your group...most of them are lawyers and professionals...that would definately make sense from a stakeholder perspective who and what the stake is....

if I were a stake holding professional and had to defend my work on some sort of negotiations with Legs then unambiguous compliance would completely make sense---I would definately not want patients or their supporters to view the initiative in any other way than complete and unambiguous compliance with the law as my group may have negotiated with the Legs...

it would too completely make sense from a stakeholder perspective to continuosly and unambiguously interpret the initiative the way my stakeholders expect....from a stakeholder view

what does not make sense is when newbie patients come into the forums here looking for answers and the group here steers the patient into an unambiguous compliance corner with no other interpretations as some patients repeatedly try and point out...as the electorate would understand is my reading of the SC ruling....

so I guess we'll have to wait till nov

I believe the Legs have blown smoke up yor keister and the stake you guys are after is going to end up being a hot dog---JMO

but on the other side I do believe the provision centers are going to become a reality after nov---

good work for stakeholders

I also believe the law is more ambiguous than your group would have us believe and the final word is going to come from the top down

I also believe that we as patients have the biggest stake in the whole matter and that is for the courts to interpret the law and ALL it's protections the way we the electorate intended...

we will just have to wait and see

and I do believe being an election year the incumbents are going to take a cautionary path towards these issues until the pulse of the electorate can be determined...the whole mmj issue is a very precarious road for an elected official to travel given the social climate at any given moment...most official Legs response would be none if they thought they would have to deal with the electorate on these issues....they just play the back as they say in chess and tread slowly and cautiously

I think the negotiations your group has lobbied for will probably be met with an amount of success and if it benefits all of us that remains to be seen

I think the SC surprised a lot of people with their ruling and I do believe it set precedence for future rulings...

I think they jerked shuttles choker chain and he is on a shorter leash now

as I have heard though its not how mmj will be integrated into our society...we allready have many states passing initiatives and such....

it's how it's going to be controlled and regulated....that is the bigger picture in this whole argument and I believe patients will come first in the whole rhetorical diatribe being argued over and over

glad to see you still believe in what you posted a year ago....by the way you re-posted your answers from the beginnign...looks like you stand on your original post

this is the point where the whole thing fell apart though isn't it?

as far as unity?

looking forward to the rhetorical diatribes forthcoming---

and anxiously awaiting nov-

peace

Well, i merely bumped my reply to the post you bumped up. I figured a full story should be presented.

Nice to see how consistant i have always been. :-)

Anyhow, this/those bumped posts were from nearly 9 months after CPU formed and had been slandered by 3MA for almost a year atthat point when i posted that. Also, Tim Beck had not even been a member of CPU for months at that point, for obvious reasons for those that paid attention. I tried to work with Joe on several occasions to find, it was not possible. The reason we had issues was because certain people decided to lie and lie and lie about us for a couple years. I can't change that. But anyhow, this was not when the problems started. It happened on Day negative 60. As in, 3MA leaders started defaming "CPU" before CPU even existed. :-) Sad but true. Anything not done under 3MA auspices was to be destroyed at all cost. It was what it was. But as the title of this thread suggests, 3MA was floundering and failing to do ANYTHING worth a shiit and i tried to make it happen pre-CPU , but found no avenue to success via 3MA. Time has proven me correct. I hope that changes still. But, we moved on with our core principles and try to defend the MMMAct as is and warn people of outside influences trying to impede ont he safety, rights or privileges of patients, caregivers and physicians.

I can easily say, most of what was said negatively in that post was not true and at best fragmented out of touch assumptions of a discussion between an EX member and the group who that person was not a member of for months. You can fill in your own blanks as to why the member was an "ex" member. Shouldnt be too fukn hard.

Now as far as "negotiations" go. There are no "negotiations". We want nothing but the Act to be left as is. Doesnt bode well in "negoatiations" to say you are not willing to negotiate on opening the Act. We are only seeking to make sure the Act is not amended. AT worst, we try to nullify any language in the current bills that are EASILY flowing through the legislature. DO not force physicians to notify a patients primary physician. Do not remove protections from patients. DO not remove this language. Do not add this language. I can only shake my head sometimes. CPU is not the problem people. That is what we do. Protect the Act from Legislators, special interest groups and misguided people who wish to see the Act changed so they can benefit in some form. Any positive change surrounding medical cannabis and the Act can be passed with a simple majority. Added rights and protections do not require you to open the Act. Housing protections do not require opening the Act. Employment protections do not require opening the Act. Organ donation protections do not require opening the Act. Etc etc.

As far as 3MA and what goes on in these forums, it is not about CPU. 3MA is 3MA. They decide what they are going to do. We have been asked to be on boardss here, to take control of this forum and the organization and we have profusely refused to do so. It is not what we do. We are a Non Profit advocacy group that has very focused concerns. We want 3MA to run their own corporation competently. We are willing to give some basic advice if needed, but beyond that, this is for MK/Zap and whoever else runs 3MA to figure out. This is for you as a member of 3MA to do what you want to do to support the corporation if you so choose. But that is not CPU. We have always just put our heads down and got the good work done regardless of outside interference. Why? Because noone else was doing it.

This 3MA policy is not the CPU policy. It is 3MA policy. CPU does not run 3MA nor do we ever plan to. It will succeed or fail by its own auspices. I am sure MK and Zapo can use all the help they can get. I suggest volunteerism if you wish to change how 3MA currently operates or to help them make it operate more efficiently. It takes a crapload of work and time. Enjoy.

And lastly, who all do you think is in CPU that posts in this forum? It seems people mistake who is CPU and who is not. I am in CPU(obviously), Hayduke is, SFC is... We do not have many people that tour these forums ever. I actually should stop posting in these forums so people can stop thinking CPU is running this place or something. Hahaha... Not in our plans int he least bit, and , i assume Mr Komorn prefers to run his own corporation. If you have issues with 3MA, he is your target. :-) He is the owner, President or wtvr term you wish to use. If you disagree with what he is doing, tell him, not me. :-) Not my problem.

Edited by Malamute

Definately done with the waste of time banter. In my opinion, this site should not be owned by a mmj lawyer period. I know why he bought the site, for himself. Yes, plenty can still be done... To deny the conflict of interest is absolutely ridiculous. I've been around law long enough (really I have) to understand the problem here with this. Keep denying there is no subjective conflict of interest, but it's not right. If he's so compassionate, then he could have simply paid for the darn thing (inreturn for one standing block ad) Not become owner and hand appoint everyone. I also don't think Doctors or their pushy wives should be presenting their dog n pony here either. Yes, I have an opening for one patient, but this place is not my personal marketing tool. This new era is about developing trust, something I may be able to help with. Have a good evening everyone. peace

So drop the lipservice and leave already. Don't let the door hit you in the donkey.

By the way, you never answeedr my question regarding whether you frequent king idiot's site. I will assume by the silence that your answer is a resounding "yes."

Why don't you be a gem and articulate this "conflict of interest to which you refer?" Explain yourself.

As for drs and their "pushy wives," do you see a Dr and his wife on here? Didn't think so. If you are referring to AKenewell then I would suggest to you that she is assertive, not pushy. What's the old saying, men are called assertive and women are called complaints? Something like that. I suggest you take your misogynistic donkey on over to that site you conveniently dropped a link to and commence with the bootlicking.

Definately done with the waste of time banter. In my opinion, this site should not be owned by a mmj lawyer period. I know why he bought the site, for himself. Yes, plenty can still be done... To deny the conflict of interest is absolutely ridiculous. I've been around law long enough (really I have) to understand the problem here with this. Keep denying there is no subjective conflict of interest, but it's not right. If he's so compassionate, then he could have simply paid for the darn thing (inreturn for one standing block ad) Not become owner and hand appoint everyone. I also don't think Doctors or their pushy wives should be presenting their dog n pony here either. Yes, I have an opening for one patient, but this place is not my personal marketing tool. This new era is about developing trust, something I may be able to help with. Have a good evening everyone. peace

Come on beans, really? I have been doing my level best to find the common ground with everyone bro. That being said, for the record I know I for one was here at MMMA before many, as was Cristinew, Zap, Mal, Resto and many of the bunch you are flaming on. One person we were all here before was MK. So hand picking is a little much on your part. Zap has been active in the community for darn near the whole run buddy, for better or worse he stepped up to the plate and is trying to right this ship. He asked people to come back that had been run off, he asked people that have absolutely zero connection to MK. So basically what I am saying is again, who is spinning a tale?

Edited by SFC

personal marketing tool. says it all Abe that is why you are here

. I continue to see what you have to offer! Your role is simply negative cheerleader and occasional one-line jester. Well done.

You make no sense, I remain anonymous and have never solicited for patients, not even once. But I do enjoy helping people, especially new growers.

Yes Zapatos, every single word I wrote is only my opinion. I'm sorry if you don't appreciate it, but I know you better understand now. I won't harp on the subject, but this is an issue and will continue to be one (obviously), in my completely (un)professional opinion.

It is realy sad when all lf not most of the people i respect on this site is agruing, Im starting to get flash backs from days of old! this line has been used and may not sound right coming from me of all people! "Cant we all just get along"

I believe cpu has my best interest at heart! Ive talked to a few members on the phone, There are only people like me and the rest of you! they dont want any of our rights taken away (i asked to join go figure they didnt answer me, cant say i blame them) Im so used to coming on this site and driving the ---ites nuts, Its very hard to stop, but im doing it! now it seems some of my favorite writers/posters are fighting amongst them selves, How come? I realy do think people think more cpu is in here than are, and I know as mal said earlier that he tried to help this site, shoot i been here as long as most of you all! or longer, my posts are not from one yr of posting, and im pretty sure you cannot find many of my old ones, I predicted all of this b.s before any of you in here!

Also I do find there is a conflict of interest in here with the owner! He allowed this place in fact encouraged this place to destroy itself, half the time IMHO when komorn used to post, im sure the puppet master was doing all of the writing, as of late well he keeps it mostly legal articles and info, but bottom line he was the owner and he was supposedly on here and seeing what the last jeo was doing to the place, and they had alterior motives back than, and im not so sure they are not still sleeping in the same bed!

Doncha ya'll no, the almighty$$$$ rules!

Peace

Jim

ps: jeo is correct spelling, joke executive officer!

Well I think this has simply degenerated into this Abe gentleman assuming that we are somehow in this for the money. If it is his opionion I was false in my support of legalization, so be it. I don't need MMJ, don't use it, don't grow it. I serve the community only, and can easily serve other communities, like chronic pain or internal medicine, and those communities don't depend on legalization or even the Act. But you can assume whatever motives for me you wish. Same goes for CL and MK and anyone else you care to mention.

Last night I was down by Niles at a CC, a guest speaker was on hand and I listened to him discuss the new bills. It was interesting to listen to him discuss the bills (little confusion with what bill has what, and what the effect on patients would be), but what he concentrated on was the 'interlopers' pushing these bills through, you know CPU. It was interesting to listen to how CPU had literally forced an unwilling House to push these patient killing bills through. He even suggested that CPU members be 'called out' and held accountable, along with reps that voted for the bills, for their actions.

I was asked to speak as well, and mentioned the contributions made by the speaker, then I highlighed the accomplishments of other warriors for the cause, the constitutional lawyer that played no small part in getting the Detroit initiative in place, another criminal lawyer forcing the return of a large quantity of grow equipment- laid out on the lawn of the department awaiting loading into a rental truck. There were other examples, and the club acknowledged the contribution of these warriors as well, then they were informed that all were CPU members and NONE owned a dispensary.

So the bottom line is that you and others can continue to question my motives, or those of other CPU members Abe, but the truth is in our records and our contributions are known by those who care to look. But to avoid disappointing you, I will announce that we have opened pain clinics in Marquette, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, and Mt. Pleasant- handling MMJ certs, suboxone, and full non-surgical pain management. PM me if you need details or go to my website.

So you see Abe, take MMJ certifications out and you only take away 1/4 of my business. My goal was to develop cost effective medical care (primary care is on the way for next year) for those without insurance, certification was only one of the ways I used to finance this goal. So you see, you really don't know what my motives are, my business depends on there being people in pain in this world, not the MMMAct. I'll do what I can to help those folks, and if you want to believe it is all about building a career at age 50, you can. For those of you that want the truth, read about Denali healthcare on my website.

Dr. Bob