M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niles hey,,,, we know who the Hate speech came from,, all lies it really is a shame that it was let to go on for so long,

No actually I have some respect for the guy, former cop no less. But his facts were a little off, and I don't see why he singled out CPU (just a bunch of lawyers and dispensary owners) by name as being responsible for the bills. The problem is that folks that don't actually follow what is going on, read the bills, or know any more that the 'opions' they read on line need to have a scapegoat when things don't go the way they expect. It has to be some individual or group's "fault" and there are folks willing to offer up their favorite target. The dear leader was a master at this, and occassionally he sends little minions over here to do the same. Others do it simply for their own enjoyment it seems. Everyone needs a hobby.

Dr. Bob

I am surprised that they did not start to throw stones at the Dr,

Actually, I've been working with that club for years, they know me well as someone that works hard for the community, and I'm well respected there. They were shocked when they learned I was CPU, but knowing that ended the bashing at once. I don't own dispensaries and or have interested in them. I simply do a good job running a practice and taking care of patients and they know that by experience.

Dr. Bob

I really don't believe that blaming CPU was an original thought by the former cop. If you look at the bills, and their wording, only cops would like them. There is but one motive at work here. And it's all law enforcement. You always need to work backwards from who benefits to see who's hands were busy. Even greedy people don't benefit. So you can't frame up anyone for greed on this. I'm referring to just the first 4 bills, not the dispensary one that came after.

Edited by Restorium2

Well the truth comes out about Abe.....

They think that I have unlimited power I guess. I am laughing so hard at them I can hardly type. The 3MA is such a joke! Unambiguous Joke. The problem is they stole Daddy's car. They now realize that their legs are too short and they don't know how to drive. How precious. Abe keep talking to them. They may grow up someday and be big people.. Thanks, Bb

and here is the response from Abe....

That Caveat "gentleman" indirectly asked me to post a link here on their own website... Too funny.

Used to like abe's posts but it appears he is just playing this up and BB is cheering him on.

Dr. Bob

Well, you use logic to kill lies.

What kind of motive would someone have to have to push the bills? They don't make anyone money. It can't be greed. Just look at what the bills do. If you understand that then anyone acusing someone of greed and the bills, just looks foolish once you understand them.

unless you are one former cop named Dan S. He has repeatedly spread false lies about CPU.

Who cares?

Consider the source.

thankyou Dr. Bob....

Yeppers, but he is a little quieter now. Was interesting watching him try and answer specific questions about bills, etc. When confronted with specifics and facts, these types tend to back down.

Dr. Bob

Well, you use logic to kill lies.

What kind of motive would someone have to have to push the bills? They don't make anyone money. It can't be greed. Just look at what the bills do. If you understand that then anyone acusing someone of greed and the bills, just looks foolish once you understand them.

Folks who don't care to think on their own tend to let others think for them. I've always encoraged folks to actually read the bills, pointing out key points that they can clearly see themselves. Others tend to keep things hidden 'just trust me and my opion'. That falls apart when contronted by accurate, primary source information.

Dr. Bob

That Caveat "gentleman" indirectly asked me to post a link here on their own website... Too funny.

What, did I ask him what's the url at which the cesspool resides?

Well abe certainly exposed himself for what he is. Now I suppose I know why he wouldn't answer the direct question of whether he frequented the cesspool site. He didn't have the nerve, For those of you that called him out as a bootlicker, good call! Didn't he get his panties in a bunch after being called out?

At any rate it turns out he is a bootlicker protecting king idiot's bottom line. We all knew king idiot is in this for the money only and that his pro-patient facade would soon be torn down. It has beome readily apparent that the 8 or 10 bootlickers on his site are his resident "caregivers" that sell at his dispensary. They will remain loyal to king idiot as long as they have a bottom line to protect. Thank you abe for revealing a) your bootlicker status and b) the true reason for your presence here. Gotta boost up that page counter by dropping links wherever you can right?

Hey 5 members on line is 5 members on line, and most posts are by Restless, BB, vapor, and their 'cannabot'. Abe has around 80 and made the top 10 so I would say you are right about the need for links. Lot of talk by few people with less information, I expecially like their explaination of how the 'unambiguous compliance' at the MMMA will destroy the act and the rights of patients to go to BB's dispensary.

Dr. Bob

Yes, advocating the utilization of the cg system and the 5 pt design is, of course, a run at huge profit. Beyond that it will enslave all pts right? They'll be in chains.

King idiot spews so much double-talk it's hard to believe his bootlickers don't see that. I suppose when profit is your biggest concern you'll turn a blind eye to everything else.

They think that I have unlimited power I guess. I am laughing so hard at them I can hardly type. The 3MA is such a joke! Unambiguous Joke. The problem is they stole Daddy's car. They now realize that their legs are too short and they don't know how to drive. How precious. Abe keep talking to them. They may grow up someday and be big people.. Thanks, Bb

Used to like abe's posts but it appears he is just playing this up and BB is cheering him on.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob

Abe is a good guy! You know there are many many people who believed in their fearless leader, and when most finaly realized what was happening we did what we had to do to disrupt the old admin, (i know i did, if i have the mods to busy trying to bann me having meetings it takes their eyes off of others)

I got the ole guy so mad im still banned from him, I cant get into his site, I enjoy reading novels! but hey im ok, I guess Im finaly seeing all of the lite and not just what I knew to be wrong in the past!

im wondering where my old threads are, did I tinkle him off so bad they are all gone? can some one tell me how to pm? lmao!

There are a lot of realy good people in here and in other sites! I have watched the powers that be go from c.c dispensarrys to f.m/despensarrys, and I gotta say what realy blew my mind a few months back was the letter between owner and jeo over compensation! poor pts? darn got a guy living in a double wide collecting that kind of $ just from this site alone and crying poor mouth, and he wont let anyone hurt the pts! when I say it is the all Mighty $ im not talking of mere members here, whether you are a dr. attny or handy man, if you can make a buck with an honest days work, more power to all of you! if you are taking advantage of the sick shame on all who do that!

Bob I think you have helped way more than you have hurt! And yea people need to realize you stuck your kneck out for the pt's all over this state, while their own dr.s either quit them or just plain wont do certs! Thank you for what you do!

Cav, Your a good guy also, wasnt to long ago i asked you if you were an english teacher! lol, I also felt belittled at times when you responded to some of my posts or others, but since you have answered me and I know what you do for a living, I dont feel that way any longer, both of you spent a ton of the almighty $$ to get the education you have, and I appreciate reading what you both have to say!

alot of us pt's have a hard time just surviving let alone donate here and there and everywhere, shoot im ready to start my own fund raiser for my family, and id name it "help the poor" lol....I have many, Too many bad days and it shows in my bi-polar writing alot of times, and I know alot of people understand it because they are going thru the same thing!

Who cares who goes to what sites, and who cares who wants to link threads to ones f.b or site! I know I dont!

I have taken on a new look at life, I simply dont care anymore, the more I dont care the better I feel!

I dont care any more!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Yes, advocating the utilization of the cg system and the 5 pt design is, of course, a run at huge profit. Beyond that it will enslave all pts right? They'll be in chains.

King idiot spews so much double-talk it's hard to believe his bootlickers don't see that. I suppose when profit is your biggest concern you'll turn a blind eye to everything else.

You have to want to see the truth in order to see it. For years good minds saw the world as flat, despite an increasing body of evidence supporting the concept of a spherical planet. We see examples of this everywhere, from the cops and courts that are unable yet to realize cannabis is a medicine to those that follow the idea that 'plain language' means THEIR interpretation of the act, however unfounded and unsound it might be. Just takes time and an open mind to see the truth. Give them time.

Dr. Bob

I also think that it is important for people to remember that he himself published the private emails where he offered to go away silently, if only the MMMA would come up with $30,000 to pay him off. The things he is saying right now are so completely disingenuous that it is difficult to rationalize responding at all, but I think remembering a few facts would serve us all well as we deal with this situation.

I have made it clear that he has put out some good information (Abe). I don't know what is going on with him or what his motives are now. When the site first changed over and he was an administration, I even took the time to introduce myself to him and welcome him to his new post, offering any help or support I could give. So I don't have an ax to grind with him, but his posts lately, including his questioning my personal integrity, have given me cause to wonder what his motivations and agenda are. Watching him gloat with BB was simply put out there for information, we need this kind of background available to make good decisions about our personal actions.

What I have done with that information is deciding to not engage him in any real conversation until I see a change in content from him.

Dr. Bob

I also think that it is important for people to remember that he himself published the private emails where he offered to go away silently, if only the MMMA would come up with $30,000 to pay him off. The things he is saying right now are so completely disingenuous that it is difficult to rationalize responding at all, but I think remembering a few facts would serve us all well as we deal with this situation.

im pretty sure i read 60k

Peace

Jim

Generally speaking I have no problem with people making money either--even off mm. The problem comes when your business model requires you to lie about everyone in an effort to bring business your way. Especially when you are slandering decent people for no reason other than to boost your bottom line. THAT I DO have a problem with.

king idiot has done his best to try and tear down every single mm organization in this state with his incessant lies. He has driven a wedge between groups and continues to hit hard on that wedge. While I think most now understand that he is a lunatic my concern is for the new arrivals. People that don't know his history can fall victim. Abe may be a good person in regular life. However, I simply cannot accept that someone is a good person if they give creedence to this lunatic's rantings. But, alas, I think abe makes money off the dispensary at which he is allowed to sell. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Dr. Bob

Abe is a good guy! You know there are many many people who believed in their fearless leader, and when most finaly realized what was happening we did what we had to do to disrupt the old admin, (i know i did, if i have the mods to busy trying to bann me having meetings it takes their eyes off of others)

I got the ole guy so mad im still banned from him, I cant get into his site, I enjoy reading novels! but hey im ok, I guess Im finaly seeing all of the lite and not just what I knew to be wrong in the past!

im wondering where my old threads are, did I tinkle him off so bad they are all gone? can some one tell me how to pm? lmao!

There are a lot of realy good people in here and in other sites! I have watched the powers that be go from c.c dispensarrys to f.m/despensarrys, and I gotta say what realy blew my mind a few months back was the letter between owner and jeo over compensation! poor pts? darn got a guy living in a double wide collecting that kind of $ just from this site alone and crying poor mouth, and he wont let anyone hurt the pts! when I say it is the all Mighty $ im not talking of mere members here, whether you are a dr. attny or handy man, if you can make a buck with an honest days work, more power to all of you! if you are taking advantage of the sick shame on all who do that!

Bob I think you have helped way more than you have hurt! And yea people need to realize you stuck your kneck out for the pt's all over this state, while their own dr.s either quit them or just plain wont do certs! Thank you for what you do!

Cav, Your a good guy also, wasnt to long ago i asked you if you were an english teacher! lol, I also felt belittled at times when you responded to some of my posts or others, but since you have answered me and I know what you do for a living, I dont feel that way any longer, both of you spent a ton of the almighty $$ to get the education you have, and I appreciate reading what you both have to say!

alot of us pt's have a hard time just surviving let alone donate here and there and everywhere, shoot im ready to start my own fund raiser for my family, and id name it "help the poor" lol....I have many, Too many bad days and it shows in my bi-polar writing alot of times, and I know alot of people understand it because they are going thru the same thing!

Who cares who goes to what sites, and who cares who wants to link threads to ones f.b or site! I know I dont!

I have taken on a new look at life, I simply dont care anymore, the more I dont care the better I feel!

I dont care any more!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Edited by CaveatLector

Generally speaking I have no problem with people making money either--even off mm. The problem comes when your business model requires you to lie about everyone in an effort to bring business your way. Especially when you are slandering decent people for no reason other than to boost your bottom line. THAT I DO have a problem with.

king idiot has done his best to try and tear down every single mm organization in this state with his incessant lies. He has driven a wedge between groups and continues to hit hard on that wedge. While I think most now understand that he is a lunatic my concern is for the new arrivals. People that don't know his history can fall victim. I don't care how good a guy abe is in normal life. When you support the lunatic fringe you are doing real damage to the law and the people that depend on that law. In that respect he is no good. Abe needs to get a big stick and use it to pry his head from the deep cravasse of king idiot's asss. I simply cannot accept that someone is a good person if they give creedence to this lunatic's rantings. However, I have little faith that abe can accomplish such a task because he is likely making money off king idiot's venture. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

well I guess thats what makes this country so great, we all have our own opinions, well most of us! the rest just repeat bad info!

Peace

Jim

I still think the most tell-tale thing about Joe was that when he had the choice to go to Lansing and fight for patients on the day of the senate judicial hearings or stay in Jackson and fight for his dispensary before the city council, he chose to fight for his dispensary.

Says it all to me.

I still think the most tell-tale thing about Joe was that when he had the choice to go to Lansing and fight for patients on the day of the senate judicial hearings or stay in Jackson and fight for his dispensary before the city council, he chose to fight for his dispensary.

Says it all to me.

Yes, I agree. That sort of behavior was common with him but that act finally made it clear to the general mm population. I remember asking him why he never organized a protest the morning of important COA cases. Why he never made it a priority to even attend such hearings. I went to Larry King's COA hearing. The courtroom was empty. No presence to indicate that people were watching and keeping an eye on their court.

Says it all to me.

I second that. And the same for all those 'compassion' spewing people, they are compassionate until you suggest they do it for free, then the truth comes out.

Dr. Bob