You Guys Rock

drtarzanmd

CLare County Compassion Club ,

You Guys and Gals Rock ...

You all should be Prowd of yourself

I have to say that the was one of

the Best BBQ's I've ever been at ...

You guys have a Gold Mine there ....

I was very impressed w/ their facility ...

There are so many that deserve a Big Hand ...

All i can say is that Mayorherb and his Group Rock ... :thumbsu:

I wish i would of been more rested up ,

But i wanted to support the Muskegon Compassion Club ...

It was just too much for me w/ all that driving

and i found out that Im just too old to sleep in a car anymore ...

My Body just could'nt handle it ...

These Guys had a Feast to Feed an Army ...

Many worked hard the Day before , I tried helping as much as i could ...

I ended up spending around $400 supporting a few

of their local Vendors ...

Those Boys sure know how to grow some of the Best Tasting

Meds I've ever Tasted ...

Thank You So very much " CLare County Compassion Club "

I was So Prowd to be apart of your First BBQ Event

and was Glad i went there ....

One thing i can say is that CLare County Compassion Club

knows how to host a party ... and I hope they have more

this summer ....

The Fellowship was the Bomb ...

Several Groups of people doing their own thing ...

Many , many conversations going everywhere ....

Many people working together ...

CLare County Compassion Club worked VERY hard

for a very Successful BBQ Day ....

It seemed like a Family BBQ

I truely enjoyed meeting everyone i did ...

wish i would of felt better ...

and Yes ... CLare County Compassion Club

out did themselfs ... :thumbsu:

I really Hope Mayorherb thinks about having more ... :thumbsu:

Guest thequietone

Kudos to the CCCC for the fine event they hosted today. Great food, great people made for a great time that was had by all. It was nice to see old friends and make new friends today. Tarzan my brother it was really nice to finally meet you.

Kudos to the CCCC for the fine event they hosted today. Great food, great people made for a great time that was had by all. It was nice to see old friends and make new friends today. Tarzan my brother it was really nice to finally meet you.

<sad face> missing it more and more...

It was a pleaser to meet you face to face ...

Hope you enjoyed that Sour Diesel...

Was good to meet " gage2008 "

Had a Good Time ...

It almost made me feel like i was at a Mini Wood Stock ...

I think that Place is a GOLD MINE ...

Especially if they could set up Camping w/ Tents ...

for the Week-end ...

Man they have a Beautiful Place

Plus i had a burger in their town ...

It was the Best Burger Ive had in Years....

Again ... CLare County Compassion Club , YOU ROCK

<sad face> missing it more and more...

That Ok Budd....

Im SURE there will be more Coming from this Group ...

This Group seems to have their Chit Together and

Many of their Members have Good Ideals , Hopes and Dreams ..

These people are doing a Great Job w/ the Meds i tasted ... :thumbsu:

Hopefully they'll post some photos ...

man I had a great time, everything went great. Im just bummed I had to leave early. I wanted to have a bonfire!!!

speaking of bonfire, there were some pretty tasty logs being burned up!!!!

you guys really know how to host a great party. Next year I am there and Im staying for alot longer!!!!

the fun

the raffle

the smoke

the friends

the chow

just a great time!!!!

thank you!!!!

:goodjob::goodjob: yes we did :thumbsu: I will def be at the second annual as well-I would entertain the idea of another this summer even fallish and have a nice fire but I cant find one thing you guys did wrong.You were very organized,the facility exeeded expectations and the people were all nice and helpful.I had the chance to meet blueberry,mayor herb,tarzan to name just a few and its nice to be able to get out on a day like today and shake some hands- :goodjob: Well done Clare County Compassion Club :thumbsu:

Yup! all I can say is had a good day at the BBQ. Got to meet some good people and talk to old friends . was nice to see Dr. Tarzan again, you did look beat . get some rest bro.

Kudos to the Clare county compassion club and members, y'all did a great job putting it all together without a hitch. and budhabit and Peanut butter, very informative Simpson oil demonstration...

Thank you guys for what you do to help sick folks with the "Cannabis cancer project " :thumbsu:

Oh ya the raffle I forgot about that, There was three patients in my Jeep today and we all won. :jig::rock:

3 out of the 5 in our van won at the raffle!

A great time with great people!

Thanks CCCC for having us! I hope to see more of the same!

Trying to get a hold of Silverblue she left 2 of hers bags at the Clare BBQ so peanutbutter and I were instructed to take them to the Doughtry Hotel in Clare were we thought she would be in the Lobby but we could not find her and since we do not know her real name we could not get any help from the front desk at the Hotel so we left them at the hotels front desk and want get the message to her that her Bags are sitting waiting for her to pick up at the front desk of the hotel she is staying at tonight if any one can help me get a hold of her to to let her know let me know I Know its getting late but I just got home thanks John

LIke everyone else said, it was spectacular, well run , great folks, had a great time. I enjoyed meeting Pepper, GW, Mike, Mrs and the rest of you... all the usuall suspects in chat.. can't say enough good stuff, mayor you did great cooking, and clare club out did it self outstanding! Just can't say how good a time it was ,,, Sign me up for the next one.

Guest Mr Pepper

Amen, what a great time. And what a diverse crowd. It was amazing talking to so many different people that cannabis has helped. Thanks to Mayor and the Clare County Compassion Club for making this happen - it was an OUSTANDING event and an AMAZING location. Thanks to Willy for giving up his table to the never ending circle :). And thanks to everyone for making the drive - it was wonderful seeing old friends and meeting new ones, cannot wait to do it again! :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

Very good time big thanks to Mayorherb and the rest of the crew for a great day.

I always enjoy catching up with old friends and new. :thumbsu:

Hey Clare, you guys really know compassion - that raffle just went on and on, I couldn't believe how much you had to give away!

Thanks to the Vendors too, I think between my hubby and I we must've bought from everyone.

Whoever made the Strawberry Cannabliss Tincture in the pretty dark blue bottle, that we won from the raffle, RIGHT ON!! :thumbsu::goodjob: The lady with the volunteer shirt said her sister made it. I rubbed some on my elbow where I've got bad Tendonitis, and the pain is SO much better; hasn't felt this good in over a month! :goodjob::bow: Thank you!!

Hey Clare, you guys really know compassion - that raffle just went on and on, I couldn't believe how much you had to give away!

Thanks to the Vendors too, I think between my hubby and I we must've bought from everyone.

Whoever made the Strawberry Cannabliss Tincture in the pretty dark blue bottle, that we won from the raffle, RIGHT ON!! :thumbsu::goodjob: The lady with the volunteer shirt said her sister made it. I rubbed some on my elbow where I've got bad Tendonitis, and the pain is SO much better; hasn't felt this good in over a month! :goodjob::bow: Thank you!!

I too tried supporting as many Vendors as i could afford to ...

They had So Many Goodies ....

I picked up some Pineapple Express which was very Tasty ...

wish i would of felt better and thought getting his name ...

I personally feel that the Clare County Compassion Club

has a GOLD MINE ... They have so many Possibilities there ...

I would Love to have Access to a place like they have ...

It's So hard to get our Group to SEE the Bigger Picture ...

Again Thank You So Very Much Clare County Compassion Club

for setting a Postive Example of How a Club is suppost

to Enjoy Life ...

You All Rock ....

Thank You to Everyone that played a part of this successful Event :bighug:

Archived