More Bs From The Ag

Dizledot

Nothing like receiving this in my e mail yesterday! This guy is delusional!!!!!!

Dizz

Dear Friend,This time of year is normally reserved for family get-togethers, holiday traditions and thankfulness for the blessings that God has bestowed on us throughout the year.

Unfortunately, Marihuana extremists have announced that this is the time of year they intend to recruit one hundred “Weed Warriors” to sign recall petitions. These “Weed Warriors” are not happy that I have chosen to enforce the law and uphold the Constitution. In other words, do the job I was elected to do. So I thought this was a good time to inform you of exactly what my office is doing with regards to this issue:

• In cooperation with the Macomb County Prosecutor, my office has brought criminal charges against a doctor who certified hundreds of patients for the marihuana program without ever seeing or speaking to them, as well as the appliance store owner who sold those certifications out of the back of his hardware store.
  • I supported the efforts of the Board of Medicine and the Board of Osteopathic Medicine who, in cooperation with the Michigan State Medical Society, have promulgated guidelines on what is considered a “bona fide physician-patient relationship” under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA).
  • I filed an Amicus brief in a case recently decided by the Court of Appeals holding that the sale of marihuana from one patient to another is unlawful. The ruling in that case echoed the concerns of law enforcement, and helps clarify that the MMMA is narrowly focused to help the seriously ill – it was never intended to create a marihuana free-for-all.
  • Just to review, here is what the court ruled in this case (known as the McQueen Case):
    • The MMMA does not legalize marihuana.
    • The MMMA authorizes marihuana use only in “very limited circumstances.”
    • The “medical use” of marihuana does not include the sale of marihuana.
    • And, the MMMA does not authorize marihuana dispensaries.

[*]In cooperation with Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, my office brought charges of election law violations against a dispensary owner who offered free marihuana in order to entice customers to register to vote.[*]And, I announced a cooperative effort with leaders in the legislature, law enforcement officials and members of the medical community, including the head of the Michigan State Medical Society, to close loopholes in this poorly-crafted marihuana law – loopholes that are being exploited by criminals and disingenuous profiteers.[*]A number of bills designed to amend the Marihuana Act will be up for consideration. Let me highlight two in particular:

• One, you should not be operating a motor vehicle with marihuana in your system.
    • And two, felons should not be caregivers. (Currently, only those convicted of drug-related felonies are prohibited.)

[*]The bottom line is this:

• Dispensaries were never mentioned in the Medical Marihuana Act language. No one intended for there to be pot shops and dispensaries next door to churches and schools.
    • The Medical Marihuana Act has more holes than Swiss cheese. It is badly in need of clarification and reform, and I look forward to working with legislators, doctors and law enforcement to craft common sense reforms.
    • This law was passed by voters because they had compassion for those who are terminally ill, or suffering from serious issues such as glaucoma. We need to bring the law back to what voters intended.

My wife and I are thankful for many blessings this past year. The encouragement and friendship from supporters such as you are among the blessings we are very grateful for. Thank you.

Sincerely,

schuette_sig_1.jpg

Bill Schuette

Attorney General

Wow...just wow. He is such a liar! His current message about what is allowed under the MMMA is so far removed from what he himself would be allowed during his 2008 scare campaign against the initiative.

Looks like he is taking the "say it often enough and people will start to believe it to be true" line.

Look at the plus side, he is obviously reading this forum and he is concerned...

Marihuana extremists have announced that this is the time of year they intend to recruit one hundred “Weed Warriors” to sign recall petitions

This is pretty much right out of peanutbutter's post..

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/35647-need-150-people-for-one-day/

it obviously struck a nerve on him that

1. His BS isnt being swallowed by many in MI government positions.

2. People inside government here in Mi DO NOT Condone his actions and make SURE The public and press are aware of his unconstitutional behaviors.

3. He has obviously been made aware he now has a Disbarment hearing to prepare for. This will now take ALOT of his time away from his personal agenda to further us into a corporal police state.

4. This is causing him DUE STRESS, and he has to attack as he is now aware he is on the spot, and the battle has to be won now, or he ll be out on his Arse in 12 months.

5. When children dont get their way, and further realize they are likely to NEVER get their way, atleast until they grow up, they lash out of of anger and fear.

and BS is mad but running scared....

A small population of evangelical Christians who are for prohibition, including that of alcohol might be happy with his actions, but the masses are starting see him as a big government republican.

His marijuana vendetta against the sick and freedom of medical choices is hurting him. He has thrown the conservatives a few bones, which might carry him through the next election. But if he faces a strong opponent in the next election, his big government police state warrant-less searches will be his fall. Not a conservative out there thinks the government should be able to go into houses at their own discretion and his suggestion of it brings any conservative to think of Nazi Germany. The fact that he supports warrant-less searches for law abiding citizens has put him in a horrible place with the majority of conservatives and if he continues to support that issue many conservatives will vote for a monkey before they vote for him.

If he only knew what he was doing to the patients . This is not my America nobody should be injured by a drug war seeking comfort and that it actually is a wonderful adjunctive medicine that helps many with severe suffering others may never hopefully have to experience just makes this policy so much sadder . Who are these hundred " Weed Warriors " is there any basis in fact for this statement ? Then to be going out and purposely pursuing with malice individuals to ruin them when they are actually doing better under this Act . His referral to sales in the public eyes will create a perception every caregiver is a criminal . Every Farmers Market illegal and flame more discrimination against the suffering . He just doesn't understand how he is hurting patients it is sad what is occurring . He has garnered support in our top institutions similar to when Edison fought Westinghouse over DC vs AC turning it into a moral war . We have right on our side but will it be enough .? What about the patients ? What does this really hurt - nothing it doesn't even change use patterns except for the sick .

I sit with my drapes drawn withdrawn not able to change my health routine because this helps too much . What are patients to do ? Most this sick can't move to another Medical Cannabis state . Many of us listened to the MDCH in 2009 at Wayne State and told our Doctors and Insurance Companies so whats next not being able to go to a emergency room for fear of a positive test and lost benefits ? Or having to go and pay for the tests like they tried in Florida assistance programs . This media fight just fans the flames of discrimination against qualified patients on the program caught in the middle . To even speak ones mind often brings the rath of the other side against a defenseless patient who otherwise would avoid confrontation and has only good will in their hearts to make peace with their world before leaving it .

The most important thing in the public eye is to give him the respect he is due . He is a accomplished man who doesn't seem to be able to comprehend the negative consequences of denying patients access and moving backwards .Of actually harming individuals for seeking comfort and or helping others . Remember many people in Government have sentenced or captured people their whole lives for cannabis and he didn't need the money . He has to be swayed on a moral plane and anger itself is immoral , it isn't easy facing change . Do not retaliate with anger but compassion which patients deserve and is the basis for legal medical cannabis in our State . This is how one wins voters hearts and minds as well as defeat unjust policy that harms individuals . Putting patients in jail solves nothing and often puts them at risk of further injury or death . Why not give them a chance to treat their suffering the way they choose and have a program where they can work or volunteer if able .

Edited by Croppled1

Merry Christmas BS, I Hope You get Cancer,a Very Painful Kind and have to go thru Chemo and can't Eat or Keep Anything Down.Then go out and buy some chemical and pesticide laden Cartel smoke and get even sicker - My Christmas Present will be readin about it in the News Paper or on line.Please Santa Please!!!

Merry Christmas BS, I Hope You get Cancer,a Very Painful Kind and have to go thru Chemo and can't Eat or Keep Anything Down.Then go out and buy some chemical and pesticide laden Cartel smoke and get even sicker - My Christmas Present will be readin about it in the News Paper or on line.Please Santa Please!!!

Careful .. you can get red flagged for that.

As in cops at your door.

Well there's wishin', and then there's a'prayin'....

Might as well reference the only document that Schuette appears to have any allegiance to....

If its proper Christian value pray to for Obama's demise, I'd say it is quite fitting to pray for Schuette's demise as well...

What's good for the goose, is good for Ned Flanders.....

The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000.

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred;

and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries:

but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good,

and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him:

and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,

that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:

as he delighted not in blessing,

so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,

and like oil into his bones.

19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.

21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake:

because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

22 For I am poor and needy,

and my heart is wounded within me.

23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth:

I am tossed up and down as the locust.

24 My knees are weak through fasting;

and my flesh faileth of fatness.

25 I became also a reproach unto them:

when they looked upon me they shook their heads. Mt. 27.39 · Mk. 15.29

26 Help me, O LORD my God:

O save me according to thy mercy:

27 that they may know that this is thy hand;

that thou, LORD, hast done it.

28 Let them curse, but bless thou:

when they arise, let them be ashamed;

but let thy servant rejoice.

29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;

and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;

yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor,

to save him from those that condemn his soul.

:blink:
That letter sounded like a drowning man, trying to keep his head above water for just one more gasp of air. Keep it coming bill, the stupid voters are not stupid enough that they don't recognize extremism, obsession and delusion. They won't make that mistake again in 2012.

:D:lol::D

cindy48647

Posted Today, 07:43 PM

well it seems now a member of the house wants to take away voters rights to recall a voted in official,the only way an elected official can be recalled is if they commit a criminal act.WYF?if they break the law ,they get throwed out on their donkey,recall is for kicking out of office those that arent doing their jobs.time to get the hell out of michigan

well mr bill would certainly still qualify for recall then, wouldn't he?