Michigan Primary, February 28Th 2012...

Today is Michigan's Republican Primary. You do not have to be a registered Republican to vote for Ron Paul...simply take a Republican ballot. Dr. Paul is not Obama...when he says he supports medical marijuana, and will never use federal resources to enforce state or local marijuana laws, he means it. Romney has already stated he would continue the federal crackdown on medical marijuana. Santorum is a no brainer MMJ enemy. This is our industry, our community, our culture. We can send a huge message... the time for the People to be in control of our government is back. There tens of thousands of us... our voice can be and should be loud and clear. Disabled Veterans for Ron Paul 2012.

MAKE SURE WILLARD MITT ROMNEY DOES NOT WIN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY! HE MUST LOSE IT.

If Romney wins Mighigan, hes almost assured the nomination, even IF Dr Paul actaully wins, Which I Truly hope is the case, but i doubt they (National Rebuplinazis) will let him get it, they will put Romney up if at all possible. So unless we can ASSURE DR Paul can win, we MUST ENSURE Mitt Romney Loses.

IF Willard becomes president, then we can look forward to Bull Schuitte becoming federal attorney general....

Dr Paul WILL STILL get all the delegates he expects to get out of Michigan, but if Mitt get is and BS is Fed AG, fun fun fun in the prison cell cell cell.

Drag Democrats and independents to the polls with you! Snyder is down playing the cross-aisle dems and independent voters, as well as the usual censorship on Paul. Central Michigan University had over 2000 people at the Paul event, and MSU had over 4000 at the Paul event today. Every vote counts...if ever there was a time to cast your ballot.

I went to the polls today to show my support for Dr. Paul. Our polling center is scanning drivers license into a lap top computer. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!!!!! They were a bit miffed when I told them they cant scan my license. When they asked why, i explained to them that the number one source of identity theft, is information stored on laptop computers. They said they dont store the info. The info is downloaded to a flash drive and delivered to the governmnet. Which is stored!!!! A news cast explained this process this morning. The information obtained from these computers will be used to send information about upcoming elections straight into your mailbox. This information will also be used by candidates to lobby for your vote. And they say its perfectly legal. Its bad enough that I have to watch them lie while enjoying a program on TV. Now I am going to have a mailbox full of BS! No thanks!!! I refused to let them scan my license and I was still able to vote. Medcnman.

As an agnostic, poverty stricken, mother of 7, and caregiver of cannabis, I refuse to vote for anyone who isn't Ron Paul. I will not be someone's safety net, I refuse for women's rights to regress back to before 1920, and I believe there needs to be religious freedoms.

I voted. Ron Paul 2012.

I went to the polls today to show my support for Dr. Paul. Our polling center is scanning drivers license into a lap top computer. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!!!!! They were a bit miffed when I told them they cant scan my license. When they asked why, i explained to them that the number one source of identity theft, is information stored on laptop computers. They said they dont store the info. The info is downloaded to a flash drive and delivered to the governmnet. Which is stored!!!! A news cast explained this process this morning. The information obtained from these computers will be used to send information about upcoming elections straight into your mailbox. This information will also be used by candidates to lobby for your vote. And they say its perfectly legal. Its bad enough that I have to watch them lie while enjoying a program on TV. Now I am going to have a mailbox full of BS! No thanks!!! I refused to let them scan my license and I was still able to vote. Medcnman.

Didn't you have to write in your name and addy on the form when you entered?

Didn't you have to write in your name and addy on the form when you entered?

Yep. And thats kind of my point. There is no need to scan drivers licenses when they have it on paper. It just makes it easier for them to hound you with crap and it puts your personal info in another type of system. After being the victim of identity theft, im pretty sketchy about my info in computers. Back in 2009 I bought a nice couple two round trip tickets to an all inclusive resort in Mexico. I even paid for the rental car that they wrecked. Im sure glad they opted for the insurance! I know I cant avoid it all but i'm sure tryin! Thanks, Medcnman.

Archived