Patient To Patient Transfers?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad advice, leaves are not exempt, they're considered part of the weight. And as long as I'm posting it's all usable, if you intend to use it it's usable. Drying meds do NOT go into la la land until they're dry, they are either part of your plant count or part of your weight, the same with curing meds.

Bad advise- you take exception to one word, rather than note that leaves may be counted toward weight, you declare the entire concept bad advice--- try again.

Dr. Bob

No bob even with your phoenix degree you should understand verbatum verbage

You are a funny guy. Phoenix? Really? Why don't you just enlighten us with your excellent command of language then? If you could you would have rather than resorted to the implication my degree is mail order, which is laughable.

I understand a little more than you seem to think.

Bad advise- you take exception to one word, rather than note that leaves may be counted toward weight, you declare the entire concept bad advice--- try again.

Dr. Bob

You can think what you want. I'm not here to argue with an egotistical doctor. Note that I snipped (and highlighted the relevant part) the rest of the quote so I was only referring to that part. Why not try to think before you put you ego in gear?

Edited by Dilligaf

I never implied anything Bob...but i apologize if you feel slighted

im done w this site anyway

goahead and delete me Zap...or keep me if Bob feels he needs to take me to court like other sick people

I love how the term "sick" is bandied about in such a fashion as to expect preferencial treatment. That, and to allow for someone to be a total a-hole and expect that others should yield because of your license to be an a-hole due to sickness. Being sick doesn't give you the right to personally attack someone. That attitude is very "jojo" of you.

Your comments regarding Dr Bob's degree are ridiculous and your calling people "idiots" is laughable given your aptitude to discuss this topic without some generic comment like the "supreme court already ruled on this."

I suggest that if you are "done with this site" that you roll up your teddy bear avatar and unfurl it on the grounds of your dear leader. He needs more players there. Especially ones with a similar mentality.

Edited by CaveatLector

Dr Bob they were pointing out to you that you said leaves were not counted towards weight and they were pointing out that they ARE counted towards weight.

The incidental seeds, stalks and unusable roots will NOT count towards the weight. Any prosecutor that walks in with the evidence to use against me and try to count the stalks, roots, dirt or watever would get their donkey handed to them. It has already happened in a case where they tried to say the defendant hand this amount of weight and the judge asked them if they seperated the usable from the unusable and when all they had was a bag with plant, DIRT and whatever else was in the bag then the judge did not allow the evidence. Not to say that would happen in all cases but if it was mine. darn straight that is what would happen.

I would think that on a state level in michigan that packaged seeds would be counted towards the mmj as they are not incidental as in they are not scrap from the plant.

I would think that on a state level in michigan that packaged seeds would be counted towards the mmj as they are not incidental as in they are not scrap from the plant.

As I already pointed out, the act explicitly excludes seeds from usable marijuana. If you think a judge is going to rule differently--especially one that is already against mm--then I would bet dollars to donuts that you are wrong. The plain language of the act tells us seeds are not usable marijuana, therefore they cannot be counted against weight of usable marijuana.

As I already pointed out, the act explicitly excludes seeds from usable marijuana. If you think a judge is going to rule differently--especially one that is already against mm--then I would bet dollars to donuts that you are wrong. The plain language of the act tells us seeds are not usable marijuana, therefore they cannot be counted against weight of usable marijuana.

Just my opinion.

If there is a law specifically against marijuana SEEDS then you may have a problem if they can prove the seeds to not be incidental seeds. But if there is not then there should not be any problem with seeds if they are not considered against you usable weight.

Packaging them would probably not be a good idea. But hey what do I know.

One thing i am not down with is Joe Cain and I agree I do have a mentality that airs on the side of lunacy, I am down and have always been down with cannabis

I was lucky enough to meet Francisco and Paul in the early days when the only player in the game was THCF

Thats when this board was a board about helping members of community learn about the benefits of cannabis through education and a community sense of being

I guess none of you guys ever used cannabis before you had your recommendation or before our law was ever voted on

Look I apologized...open mouth insert foot. I need to take a big toke and than exhale before I type.

Do moderators on this site have the ability to edit other people's posts? There is a statement at the end of my last post that I did not write. Specifically:

Yes acquisition is protected, it is not clear that the person that is being acquired from is protected though.

I did not write this. It appeared to me at first that someone was responding to my post, but then I noticed that it is under my avatar.

What gives????

The reason I know I did not write this is because I would have put a comma after "yes" and a period after "protected". Also, the sentence structure and syntax are not correct.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

i love how the go to response is....oh your a joe follower....still wtf get over not everyone agrees with your twisted views doesnt make them a joe drone anymore than it makes you a drone for bill schooty

I don't know that anyone thinks you are a jojo follower. It is more a cloloquially used phrase to describe the type of anti-logic used by him and his kind. Even your quoted post leans in that direction. You say "twisted views" when really you mean well-thought-out arguments with logical flow. My arguments, above, state the issue, quote the law, apply the law to the facts, and state a valid conclusion. They aren't arguments made based on what I so wish the law to be. They apply the actual law. The only world in which that is a "twisted view" is in the land of jojo's circus. So I suppose you can try to understand the logical flow of arguments or just go stand in line for your clown nose.

Wow, I was gone for a couple days. Bob, they were right to check you on Leaves, technically they are correct on that one and yes , it sucks. I have some dried out leaves I better get burned!

Medicinman, You have a great deal of knowledge about this herb we love, if you actually put your own ego on the shelf for a minuet I bet you would find you agree with most of what we are saying. I remember the earliest days of this site as well, truthfully it was often times just as chaotic or even more so than it is now. ROM anyone? lmao.

I think it is fairly safe to say we are all on the same team here, we all want freedom to use and medicate with the herb we all love. It is when we bring the financials of the situation into the mix that both our side and LEO explode into a mess.

As far as selling seeds, you do so at your own peril. I have bred many a plant and given away thousands of seeds. I feel great about that. Too many "breeders" ( I use that term loosely) using other peoples genetics crossing it with more genetics and slapping a name on it doesn't make you a qualified seed breeder. It makes you a borderline thief of someone else's work. But there are lots of folks out there doing just that and I don't see it stopping. Just please do not pretend like you are an expert. Female plant + male plant pollen= seeds. Unless you have the space to grow out hundreds or at minimum dozens of plants to test for phenotypes you are a charlatan.