Rick Simpson Warning About Trash Oil.

junk oil is more likley than not, because of the process from grow to collection and handeling of the product right down to the manfacturing process used in making oil.

things i try to avoid are

dirty collection of trim

plastics used in processing

long soak times

un mointored heat control

dirty tools

improper storage

rushed finishing of oil

improper distribution of oil in medables

coarse filtering without finer filtering

i found that a greener oil is just as potient but has more plant material personallyi dont mind the greener stuff which was a 3 stage filter process but from second wash with longer soak time.

without testing its hard to say but it all works in my tests

but im fairly new and im still learning

as far as oil being runny that could be because it still has extraction material in the oil.

which maybe what rick is talking about as far as killing people.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

junk oil is more likley than not, because of the process from grow to collection and handeling of the product right down to the manfacturing process used in making oil.

things i try to avoid are

dirty collection of trim

plastics used in processing

long soak times

un mointored heat control

dirty tools

improper storage

rushed finishing of oil

improper distribution of oil in medables

coarse filtering without finer filtering

i found that a greener oil is just as potient but has more plant material personallyi dont mind the greener stuff which was a 3 stage filter process but from second wash with longer soak time.

without testing its hard to say but it all works in my tests

but im fairly new and im still learning

as far as oil being runny that could be because it still has extraction material in the oil.

which maybe what rick is talking about as far as killing people.

taylored oil is what i was trying like using more leaf for a different thc/cbd ratio to keep from having that too high feeling.

Ha!, Really? As long as I have been mod and admin's of Mj/MMJ websites I have never done that. I am sure you had your reasons. Hilarious..

Actually I was trying to see if anything with a ".gov" showed up.

Thought it would be nice to know who was leo.

Couldn't make heads or tails of it all.

Edited by peanutbutter

bho= honey oil made from butane, all I ever use is sugar leaves and the small buds no one wants to trim! You know what I mean growers and oil makers?

100_0970.jpg

100_0971.jpg

and made from this! the only dif I get is, If I have more budds and trics I get more oil, if I dont have great quality and no lil buds I get less but same quality!

100_1608.jpg

and it always has the honey color you have to look at side of jar to see the color, it looks black in the milk glass vial, I always keep it in a cool dark place!

bhoinlustercreamshampoobottle.jpg

Peace and honey oil!

Jim

Allrighty, it's time to really get down to the real nitty gritty here with Rick the Trash Talker.

Here's a refreshing video from him showing him using very scrappy scraps to make Rick Simpson Oil. All kinds of leaves. It looks very suspect. Looks like he swept the floor to get a lot of it.

He says his finished product is the color and consistency of thick grease. Just look at that dark green goo he squirts out of that syringe.

Rick has lost his mind if he thinks that we don't remember he makes a think green axle grease and calls it Rick Simpson Oil. Just like the stuff he says is trash on that rolling paper in the video he uses to talk trash.

Watch this and see the trouble with Ricky's recent message;

wow I think rs learned from me, Ive been making this stuff for ages, what you see above in an electric fry pan with water in it, and my bho in a glass pan, the water in the pan is actual cold, once I get it lucid enough to pour it out I put it on the lil coffee cup warmer to carmalize it and get all of the butane out, ive put this in tablets and well I dont remember that day to well, I just remember saying I can prob use a 1/4 of what i used lol!

100_0976.jpg

Peace

Jim

Getting high? Where did you come up with that GG?

Here's the real deal;

You can make cannabis oil out of lesser buds and trim and make just as good of oil as you do with premium buds. 'Getting High' has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

You would have a little more work to get it there from lesser buds and trim though. The 'more work' is just filtering, IF you really need it filtered.

Here's the BIG DEAL so pay close attention:

The same active ingredients are in all of what you get out of a harvest. The only difference between the runny brown stuff and the thicker green stuff is there is more plant material in the green thick stuff. We have techniques to take it out IF you need to. We can take that thick green oil and turn it into the thinner brownish oil. In other words, that brown oil is inside the green oil. You would just have to eat a little vegies if it's greener. If the vegies don't bother you than why filter it out? Why waste the time? What I like to do is make it thick green and then use the thick green oil to make whatever kind I need for a application out of it. If I want runny brown I just filter it in a way to have just the runny brown stuff left. Now we actually have some light at the end of the tunnel. We have a goal that is based on real fact, not fear without a solution. We should use this thread to show how we can improve oil constructively. Quit calling it generic names like RSO and call it what it has been called before Rick was even a twinkle in his daddies eye. Lets do it right and start today. It's Cannabis Oil dammit. Cannabis Oil. Never fear, get your facts here, we understand cannabis oil.

Thank you for your post, you are correct, except for the name which I believe should be extract of cannabis.

Extract is extract it doesn't matter what part of cannabis you are using. The only real difference is in the amount of trichomes from each respective part of the plant (buds or trim). A pound of cannabis buds may return 1 -2 ounces (approx) of extract where the same amount of trim may only yield a half ounce or less.

I believe that we need to use more than just the thc/cbd's including the chlorophyll, I'm confident that Dr. William Courtney would agree.

Concerning filtration to remove the green (Chlorophyll), if you must remove it, a water cure works great and may be easier and a bit less expensive than other filtering methods. A water cure will only remove water soluble constituents leaving behind all of the cannabinoids.

One last thing, I have made the extract with prime buds, sugar trim and shade leaf, they all came out the same color in the end, a very dark green/black. They were all just as effective, the quantity from each material was the only difference I could note.

Allrighty, it's time to really get down to the real nitty gritty here with Rick the Trash Talker.

Here's a refreshing video from him showing him using very scrappy scraps to make Rick Simpson Oil. All kinds of leaves. It looks very suspect. Looks like he swept the floor to get a lot of it.

He says his finished product is the color and consistency of thick grease. Just look at that dark green goo he squirts out of that syringe.

Rick has lost his mind if he thinks that we don't remember he makes a think green axle grease and calls it Rick Simpson Oil. Just like the stuff he says is trash on that rolling paper in the video he uses to talk trash.

Watch this and see the trouble with Ricky's recent message;

Good catch. I thought I remembered RSO being thick, black and greasy too. Good research Restorium(2).

Same here. Just something about those names. I heard he was a cop too. Maybe his ip showed as a government server or something . . .

Nice oil pictures everyone.

no im the one you heard was a cop :yahoo-wave: , i think he just came back as rest2 after being banned like the rest of us!

Peace

Jim